008

A Child's Game

This is going to be a long update, so don't get angry at me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

January 9th, 1989

The next morning, Sehun didn't let him off easily. 

Sehun was always running after Luhan, demanding to know if he was on Luhan's mind all day after what happened. Cute if you thought about it afterwards, but at that current moment, Luhan didn't want to reply to Sehun at all. So, in order to avoid him, Luhan volunteered to take all the maids' chores. 

"You want to do what?" Mr . Oh asked in confusion. Luhan looked behind him and saw Sehun run past a corridor, looking like as if he was looking for something, or in Luhan's case, someone

"I'd like to do all the maids' chores," Luhan said as he nodded his head. Mr. Oh was still gob smacked, but he still gave Luhan the list. 

 

"Ah~! My back!" Luhan cried when he felt the muscles in his body burn after bending for the a38rie6xb time. A maid quickly ran up and wiped his face with a towel.

"Stop working, Luhan! You've done enough!" the maid exclaimed. She then helped him up and helped him stretch his back. 

"I need to finish everything off!" Luhan protested. The maid then seemed to get an idea.

"How about you just go and do the last errand. By the time you finish it, it'll be dinner time," the maid said. "We need to deliver some bread and fish to the Kim household."

"The Kim household?" Luhan wondered for a while. Kim...Kim...Kim...Jong...in? Kim Jongin?! That boy?!

"Yes, we've promised them that we'd give them our fresh resources the moment we get them," the maid replied. 

"Ah, so I should be going now, right?" Luhan asked. The maid nodded with a smile. When they walked back into the house, Sehun was on the top floor, looking down from the railings. When he saw Luhan, his face lit up and he began running down the very, very, very, very long stairway. Luhan took the time to grab his coat and the basket full of food off the kitchen table and then ran out the door.

"Aw...almost had him," Sehun mumbled. 

"Were you looking for him, Master?" the maid asked, suddenly feeling guilty. 

"Ah...yeah, but it doesn't matter. I can wait for him to come back," Sehun smiled. "Where's he going?"

"The Kim household," the maid replied. Sehun went silent for a while, listening to the sounds of his heart. It was thumping quite hard and he suddenly felt hot. 

"I'm going too then," Sehun decided. The maid's eye's widened and she quickly dashed to look for Mr. Oh. She needed to get him quick before Sehun left. But it was too late, Sehun just ran out at that moment, with no shoes on and in his pyjama's. 

 

"Shoobie-doo-bop-da-da-da~" Luhan sang as he walked down the road to the Kim's household. he looked at the slip of paper the maid had given him and realised he was almost at their house. When he finally made it there, he looked up and studied the house. It was big and it did impress him, but he wasn't attracted to it. Imagine how many empty hallways their would be. It must be quite creepy at night. You wouldn't be able to hear anything. Then Luhan opened up the large gate slowly and he walked down the small walkpath until he came across another gate. There was an intercom and he pressed the button to talk. After telling the residents his name and his reason of arrival, he was let in. There, standing by the front doors were two big guards. 

"Wow..." Luhan mumbled. "Top security."

The front door opened and standing in casual wear, was a sleepy looking boy. But Luhan had to admit, he wore the sleepy look quite well.

"Who are you?" the boy asked as he rubbed his eyes. 

"I've come from the Oh residence. I'm here to drop off some housewarming gifts," Luhan replied. The boy took a good look at Luhan, making Luhan a bit uncomfortable, but soon the boy let Luhan in. Luhan followed the boy into the kitchen, while taking the time to stare at all the decor and such. "Wow, it's a beautiful house, Mr. Kim."

"Jongin," the boy said as he turned around sharply to face Luhan. Luhan tilted his head to the side. "You call me Jongin and nothing else. Got it?"

"Yes...J-Jongin..." Luhan said. It sounded awkward. He had gotten used to saying last names that when it came to saying first names, he had difficulty. 

"So you said you were from the Oh residence?" Jongin inquired. They finally made it to the kitchen and Luhan sat the food onto the bench before answering.

"Yes. I have worked there my whole life," Luhan replied. 

"Your whole life?" Jongin asked. 

"Yes."

"How you could stand being in that place, I do not understand," Jongin said as he shook his head. Luhan looked sharply at Jongin.

"Do...do you not like the Oh's?" Luhan asked. Jongin stayed quiet for a while before shaking his head.

"I don't like Sehun," Jongin replied.

"But I remember how you two used to sit together during meetings," Luhan added.

"We were forced to and- wait, you were there?" Jongin asked suddenly. He peered in closely at Luhan and inspected his face trying to see if he could remember him being there. Then all of a sudden, there was a loud crash and Luhan and Jongin looked towards the kitchen entrance. Sehun was there and he had stubbed his toe on the corner and then collided into a table. He looked up angrily at Luhan and Jongin and narrowed his eyes at how close they were.

"Step...step back from my servant!" Sehun breathed. Jongin straightened up and shot an annoyed look at Sehun.

"I'm not hurting him. Why the hell are you in my house?" Jongin asked.

"To get my servant back. I don't want him tainted by you!" Sehun shouted. Jongin raised an eyebrow a bit and then scoffed.

"You're stupid. Fine, take your stupid servant with you and get out of my house," Jongin ordered and Sehun quickly whipped out, grabbed Luhan's hand and then pulled him away and out of the house.

 

"Master...are you angry?" Luhan asked Sehun nervously. Sehun was walking behind Luhan by a bit, obviously angry and acting like a child.

"Of course I'm not angry!" Sehun said with obvious sarcasm in his voice. "I'm not angry that you've been avoiding me all day and that you volunteered to go over to that vixen's house."

"Master!" Luhan cried out.

"Do...do you hate me, Luhan? Am I bothering you with our...secret?" Sehun whispered. Luhan thought about it for a while.

"You're not bothering me, Master," Luhan replied. "I must do this because I am concerned for you."

"Is that all?" Sehun asked. Luhan nodded back. Then Sehun suddenly dashed in front of Luhan and grabbed him by the shoulders, looking him in the eye.

"Do you not feel anything? Tell me honestly," Sehun ordered. Luhan breathed in and when he felt a sharp cold feeling entered his mouth, he realised that it was already dark and that the temperature had dropped quite a bit.

"Honestly...I only feel physical pleasure..." Luhan quietly said and avoided Sehun's eyes. He could feel Sehun's fingers digging into his shoulder.

"You told me you loved me..." Sehun quivered.

"I...did?" Luhan asked. He couldn't remember. He probably said it in the spur of a moment or maybe he said it to Sehun one day and Sehun took it too personally. Either way, Sehun was not happy with Luhan's answer and he looked away.

"Forget it," Sehun replied and turned away. "I love you, Luhan. I don't have any reason why I do, I just do. One day, I will make you feel the same. I don't care how long it'll take. I'll keep my word on that."

"M-Master..." Luhan stuttered in nervousness.

"So, I will take a step forward and will issue a new rule," Sehun said. "You are never...never, to visit Kim Jongin. He is a sneaky bastard who uses his looks to get people. I don't want you to be one of those people."

"I wasn't attracted to him anyway," Luhan replied, hoping to make Sehun feel better. And secretly...it did.

"Good, let's keep it that way," Sehun said and walked forward. Luhan smiled at how handsome Sehun looked and sounded when he was trying to be dominant and serious. Really handsome, Luhan thought and followed his master.

 

After getting home, the two parted ways quietly. Sehun silently stomped upstairs and Luhan stayed and watched him disappear. Once he had, he let out a sigh of relief and at that moment, the other maids swarmed around him.

"Are you okay, Luhan? You didn't eat dinner! Are you hungry?!" they cried. Luhan smiled at their kindness.

"I'll be fine. I think the best thing I need right now is a good sleep. Good night, girls!" Luhan waved to the maids as he walked off to his room.

 

January 10th, 1989

Luhan woke up peacefully. 

Why?

Because it was the first Sunday of the month. And the first Sunday of the month, always meant freedom to Luhan. A day where he was not Sehun's servant and didn't have to follow orders. 

These days are usually the days Sehun dreads.

"LUUUUHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!" a voice yelled outside Luhan's door all of a sudden, and Luhan, in shock, pressed himself up against the wall and clutched his blanket. He was back.

"Ah...Master..." Luhan mumbled. 

"Come out and play!" Sehun cried. Luhan face palmed himself before running his hand down his face in frustration.

"But Master...it's my day off..." Luhan replied. 

"Don't be a donkey!" Sehun retaliated and Luhan groaned. Then he looked up and saw his window. An idea popped into his head. 

"Ah... I just have to get dressed," Luhan said to Sehun and Sehun seemed to go away after that. Luhan quickly got up and then hastily put his clothes on. It wasn't anything special. Mr. Oh had just grabbed whatever was cheap and wouldn't be too much trouble getting dirty. "Hehe, escape! Escape!"

Then Luhan stood on his bed and opened the window. He took one last look at his door. All of a sudden, he felt a pang of guilt and debated on himself whether he should run away and stay. Eventually Luhan shook his head to himself and sighed.

"I can't give in, the boy is too much," Luhan mumbled to himself. So he hoisted himself onto the window sil and slipped through, until he landed on the other side. He checked around for any maids. There was one who was all dressed and ready to leave for the day, so Luhan quickly caught up with her.

"Luhan!" the maid gasped when Luhan placed a hand on her shoulder. The blonde boy had surely shocked her. "What are you doing?"

"I'll be spending my day with you then. Where are you going?" Luhan asked. He quickly glanced back and when he saw Sehun sitting on a swing, pushing himself back and forth lazily, Luhan felt so guilty. 

"I'm going to the market. I need to buy some food for my sister," the maid replied. 

"Ah yes, your sister...Jung Krystal, right?" Luhan asked. The maid nodded. "Ah, Jessica, would you mind if I came with you?" It suddenly dawned on Luhan that it was the first time he had ever addressed a maid with her name. He always used, 'Excuse me...' or 'Miss...' when he wanted to call them. Using their first names sounded weird.

"Of course I wouldn't mind. You're a guy, so you can help me carry the things," Jessica winked and Luhan laughed.

"Forever a servant," Luhan joked and Jessica laughed along with him.

 

"Wow, it's been forever since I've been to the market," Luhan mumbled as they walked into the large groups of shops. It was surely busy and everyone seemed to be doing something active. "It's been...what? Four...five years?"

"I go here every month. It never really changes," Jessica added. As they walked down one of the aisles, Luhan quickly got interested in many things. There was one stall he was particuarly interested in. It was a bubble tea store.

"What's this?" Luhan mumbled as he took a closer look.

"It's very new. We've just recently imported some from Taiwan," the man at the counter said. Luhan nodded and then looked with interest. So many colours and it looked really nice. Eventually, he bought a plain milk tea for trial.

Luhan then continued to move on to other stalls, stopping every once in a while to look at things. When he had looked at all the stalls, he looked down at his hands and realised he hand't even taken a sip of his bubble tea. He then brought the straw to his lips and just when he was about to drink it, it was snatched from his hands and Luhan looked up in anger.

"Yah! That wa-" Luhan went silent and his eyes went wide. "M-Mr. Kim!"

Jongin stood before him, chugging down the milk tea before Luhan's very eyes. Luhan looked aroud to see if anyone was looking, but no one seemed to notice that the mayor's son was standing in the market. Jongin looked really nice. He had a casual blue shirt on, with one too many buttons undone and 3/4 pants with sandals. He could pull off any look, in Luhan's perspective. His hair was messy and unstyled like how it was in Luhan's memory, but it looked really nice and Luhan wanted to run his fingers through it.

When Jongin was finished with the drink, he handed it back to Luhan and Luhan looked back down at the bubble tea like as if it was sacred.

"Jongin," Jongin suddenly said. Luhan cocked his head to the side.

"Pardon?" Luhan inquired. 

"You only call me Jongin," Jongin stated and Luhan nodded his head. "How's the dog?"

"Huh?" Luhan wondered to himself. "We don't a have a do-" An image of Sehun popped into Luhan's head. "Ah, Master Sehun? He's...getting handsomer each day. You aren't doing bad yourself, Jongin."

"I don't need your poor flatter. I'm going," Jongin said coldly and began walking off. Luhan looked down at his empty cup, then back at Jongin and then sighed. Then he threw away the cup in the nearest bin. He decided on if he should go look for Jessica, but then he decided against it, wanting to stroll around for a bit.

Luhan walked out of the market and started following a walkpath that was leading towards the Han River. Luhan had only been down it once or twice, so it was like going down for the first time. Then, he suddenly heard a bark. At the sound of the bark, Luhan's senses woke up and he squeaked in fear. Luhan didn't know why, but ever since he was small, he was always scared of dogs. He looked around sharply for a dog and then his eyes landed on a golden retriever running towards him at top speed. Luhan screamed and then tried to run away, but his clothes were getting in the way and he tripped over. Luhan pulled himself into a fetus position and whined a bit, as the dog latched itself onto Luhan, him to death.

"Monggu!" a voice shouted in the distance. Luhan recognised that voice. It was deep yet clear and at that moment, sounded like music to his ears.

"J-Jongin?!" Luhan cried. Then the dog was off him in a second. Luhan looked up and saw Kai kneeling on the ground beside him, patting the furry monster, whispering praise into it's ear.

"I almost thought you were a girl," Jongin laughed as he ruffled Monggu's hair. "Monggu only likes girls and I am an exception to that."

"O-Oh...really?" Luhan stuttered. He tried to edge away, but that only made the dog more excited.

"Stop moving. Monggu thinks you're a game," Jongin smirked.

"I know a good game. Why don't we play hide and seek? How about I hide and Monggu can seek? Just give me an hour to hide," Luhan smiled nervously. Jongin rolled his eyes. Then he nodded. But when Luhan tried to get up and run away, Monggu started charging towards him excitedly and Jongin had to hold him back with all his might. Luhan then began to walk backwards slowly, but Monggu was still excited. 

"Guess it can't be helped," Jongin sighed. 

"What can't?" Luhan asked. 

"Come home with me," Jongin said. Luhan's eyes widened and Jongin scoffed. 

"She won't calm down until you come home," Jongin smiled lovingly at his dog. "It's one of her weird traits." Then Luhan suddenly remembered Sehun's new rule and hesitated. But if he had to get the dog off him, he'd do anything, even if it meant pushing the boundries a bit. 

"Um...okay then," Luhan bit his lip nervously before following the tall, dark boy and his dog home.

 

"Grand as always," Luhan mumbled to himself when they passed through the front gate of Jongin's house. Jongin didn't even hold the door open when they walked through the front door. It just swung back and whacked Luhan in the chest. Luhan had to heave for a bit before walking in. Then Luhan noticed Monggu beginning to calm down and Luhan smiled. 

"He really does calm down," Luhan smiled. Then he bowed towards Jongin before beginning to leave the house. "I won't bother you anymore. I'll be leaving then."

But when Luhan tried to leave, something grabbed him from behind. He turned around and saw that it was Monggu. Monggu had grabbed Luhan's clothes between his teeth and Luhan sighed. 

"This is my only spare shirt," Luhan mumbled to himself. "What do you want, Monggu?" Then Monggu began to drag Luhan back into the kitchen, where Kai was leaning against the bench, drinking a glass of water and watching with an amused expression. However, the amused expression was wiped off his face when Luhan was suddenly pushed forward towards him.

The glass fell to the ground

Water spilt everywhere.

Yet no one cared.

Jongin could only stare into Luhan's milky brown eyes. Those eyes that stared back widely. For some reason, Jongin found them interesting. They were those kind of eyes that you could get easily lost in because they were that beautiful. They were so into each other's eyes, that they didn't notice their rather intimate position; Jongin's arms around Luhan's waist to stop him from falling and Luhan's hands on Jongin's shoulders. Then Luhan felt Monggu brush up against his leg and he snapped out. His eyes blinked and he turned his eyes away. Like as if a spell had been blown away, Jongin suddenly snapped back to the real world. He notcied their position and let go of Luhan, which made Luhan fall to the ground. 

"Ow!" Luhan numbled quietly to himself. Then he slowly picked himself up off the ground. "I'm very sorry, Jongin. Accept my most humble apologies."

"No...no, it's fine," Jongin awkwardly said.

"I shouldn't have even come here. I'm so sorry for troubling you. I should leave now. Thank you for your time, Mr. Kim," Luhan bowed. He felt Jongin grab his arm.

"I told you to call me Jongin. What's with the sudden change?" he asked.

"This is wrong, Mr. Kim. I shouldn't be calling you by your first name and I shouldn't even be here," Luhan replied solemnly. Jongin's eyes widened. No, I need to see your eyes, Jongin thought.He grabbed Luhan by his arms and then stared at him directly in the eyes. Just like before, he got lost. He lost all sense of what he was doing. He was in fact, leaning forward unconsciously. Their faces were only two centimetres apart, but Luhan quickly looked away and Jongin snapped out again. 

Jongin felt Luhan slip slowly out of his arms. Everything seemed in slow motion. It felt nice that way. It gave Jongin time to think. He liked Luhan's eyes. He really, really, really liked them. He felt like he wanted to look at them forever. Then somewhere in the back of his mind, he felt like looking into Luhan's eyes was the best pleasure he had ever had. 

"Wait!" Jongin cried before Luhan could walk out the front door.

"What is it?" Luhan asked. Jongin looked around and when his eyes landed on the dog, he got an idea.

"Would you mind coming back another time? Monggu seems to have an attraction to you," Jongin lied. Luhan shook his head.

"I am forbidden to visit you, Mr. Kim," Luhan sighed.

"Call me Jongin," Jongin persisted. 

"I would like to call you Mr. Kim," Luhan said. Jongin just stood there, watching as Luhan slipped out of the house and began to walk away. Jongin felt his heart drop. He felt defeated. Then he remembered. 

He was going to have dinner at the Oh's that night. 

________________________________________________________________

ShawolSonElfGF - Thank you so much! I love you too, in the most friendliest way!

ReenieRabbit - Thank you for understanding Hyuna's character. That's exactly how I want ot protray her. She's clingy, yet not so much. I really hate clingy kind of girls and to be honest, most of them don't even exist. And heyyy, I updated!

gorgeousoo - haha, yeah. I usually make Luhan top because in my head, the oldest always tops with the exception of a few, but I thought that I would really like the elder person to be under control of a younger. its exciting.

EXO_SHINee & AdmirarHG - OH MAH GOD, THANK YOU!

KpopSummi - here's a knife *hands over knife* have fun!!

 

Alsooo... I would love to thank ShawolSonElfGF for advertising my fic. I am so happy! I don't advertise my stories, so I'm slightly at a disadvanatge to other authors who do. But I am so thankful that someone has been advertising my fic. You should've seen what I was doing. I searched up my story on the search engine and underneath, was

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnUIIC6TGLkpuHjgC1S75
 
 

exo, luhan, sehun, hunhan, couplefacts fanfiction - This author.I laff this author.I really love Master x Servant fics. Especially if the fics includes my exo otps.
www.asianfanfics.com/.../the-facts-of-the-most-shipped-couple-in-exo- hunhan-exo-luhan-sehun-hunhan-couplefacts
 
 

 I was so happy to see this. I was like having a fangirl heartattack. 

Again, thank you!