006

A Child's Game

 

January 7th, 1989

Luhan lay in bed that morning, holding himself very tightly. He couldn’t believe he gave into that boy’s wishes. But it was for the best. If he didn’t, Sehun and Hyuna might end up having…yeah and what will that lead to? Serious stuff. Then there was a knock at the door.

“That must be Cook.” Luhan whispered. No one would enter his room this early apart from Cook, who would sometimes ask for Luhan to help with breakfast. But the person who walked in wasn’t Cook.

“Luhan…” a soft whisper came and Luhan looked sharply towards the door. Sehun’s head was poking out and Luhan sighed. He quickly sat himself upright and nodded.

“Good morning, Master Sehun.” Luhan bowed his head.

“Did I wake you up?” Sehun asked. Luhan shook his head.

“No Master. Is there something you would like Master?” Luhan asked. Luhan secretly hoped Sehun wouldn’t do anything this morning.

“Cook wanted to get you to help out in the kitchen, but I just wanted to get you myself.” Sehun replied. Both boys ended up blushing.

“Ah…yeah.” Luhan replied. “Thank  you.” Then Luhan got up and put on his slippers. Sehun quickly rushed over to Luhan’s wardrobe and took out his robe and then helped Luhan get into it. “Thank you again, Master Sehun.”

“My pleasure.” Sehun said. “Can I help you in the kitchen?”

“But Master, you’ve never worked before!” Luhan cried.

“I want to be with you.” Sehun said cutely and snuggled into Luhan’s arm. Luhan blushed before nodding.

“Of course, Master. Let’s go then.” Luhan said and then Sehun stood up straight, then linked arms with Luhan. Luhan gently shook Sehun off. “Your father will beat me if he sees us.”

“Oh, sorry.” Sehun muttered and then walked ahead of Luhan, not because he was mad, but because it was a rule that the Master has to walk ahead of the servant.

“Do you know what we’re having for breakfast today, Master?” Luhan asked.

“Um…pancakes and sausage rolls.” Sehun said, trying to remember.

“Then this will be easy for you.”

“So I can help you?!”

“Yes, Master. You are always welcome.” Luhan replied politely. Sehun started skipping and whistling as he walked and Luhan couldn’t help but smile at the boy. Already a teen, but still a child.

 

“No.” Cook said when Sehun asked to help. “Your father will scold me.”

“I will take full responsibility.” Sehun said.

“No.” Cook said. Then Luhan stepped up.

“I will take full responsibility.” Luhan said. Cook thought about it for a while and then nodded.

“Fine.” She agreed and then started taking out materials and ingredients. Sehun looked at everything, completely intrigued.

“Okay, Master. Would you like to help me crack the eggs?” Luhan asked. Sehun nodded frantically. Luhan handed Sehun the eggs and Sehun intentionally made sure their skin touched. Luhan blushed and Sehun smirked. “Okay, take the knife and give it a sharp tap. Then you put your thumbs in the crack and it pull it apart carefully.”

“Like this?” Sehun asked. He did it fine until the pulling apart part. He had dropped a few shells and Luhan smiled.

“Now take out the shells.” Luhan said and Sehun did as he was told. “Okay, try again with the other egg and try not to let the eggs fall into bowl.” Sehun nodded and this time only two shells dropped in. Sehun pouted anyway.

“What should I do now?” Sehun asked.

“Here’s the fork. Just stir the egg really fast.” Luhan said. Then Sehun started stirring it like as if it was cake mix and Luhan had to quickly stop him.

“Ah, you stir like this.” Luhan replied and stirred it the correct way and Sehun’s face was like, ‘Oh…’

“I get it now!” Sehun cried and started stirring the correct way.

“Great work, Master. You’re doing very well for your first time.” Luhan clapped and Sehun looked up at Luhan and smiled. Luhan blushed and then looked away a bit.

 

“Mm, breakfast seems better this morning.” Mr. Oh commented.

“That’s because I helped cook, dad!” Sehun said. Mr. Oh froze for a bit and looked up at Luhan who bowed his head down.

“Oh really?” Mr. Oh said, still eating. “I thought it was supposed to be Luhan.”

“Oh! Luhan made breakfast, but I wanted to help, so I did.”

“Cooking is not something a man should be doing.” Mr. Oh frowned.

“Here Luhan, have some.” Sehun handed Luhan a piece of his pancake and Luhan refused it.

“I am eating after you, so eat happily Master.” Luhan replied.

“Oh. Okay then.” Sehun smiled and kept eating. Then he felt guilty for eating in front of Luhan while Luhan might be hungry. “Ah…Luhan, you’re dismissed for now. Go back to your room.” Luhan nodded his head and then moved away.

 

Sehun came back to the dining room an hour later, when the servants and workers were eating. He looked around for his best friend and frowned.

“Has Luhan eaten already?” Sehun asked. Everyone bowed to him and then shook their heads.

“We haven’t seen him since you dismissed him to his room this morning.” They replied and continued on talking and eating.

“Oh really?” Sehun mumbled to himself. “I want to play.”

Sehun walked over to Luhan’s room and when he tried to open the door, he found that it was locked.

“Luhan…it’s me, Sehun.” Sehun said.

“A-Ah…M-Master Sehun?” Luhan stuttered from inside the room. Sehun became worried.

“Are you okay, Luhan?”

“Y-Yeah… I just want to be a-alone,” Luhan sniffed and Sehun sighed.

“I understand, Luhan. But have you eaten?” Sehun asked. Luhan was quiet for a while.

“I am not allowed to eat.” Luhan said.

“Why?!” Sehun asked.

“I have done wrong and I understand. Please don’t be mad, Master.” Luhan said.

“Of course I’ll be mad! Who told you that?! I’m your master!” Sehun growled. Luhan didn’t answer. “Tell me now!”

“M-Mr. Oh…” Luhan stuttered out quietly. Sehun ran off, muttering curses underneath his breath until he came to his parent’s room.

“Dad!” Sehun shouted. There was a little wait before the door opened.

“Ah, son! What is it?” Mr. Oh asked.

“I demand to know why you denied Luhan permission to eat!” Sehun said. He felt his face going red.

“He knows better than to let you help cook. Cooking is something you should not be doing. And who knows, you could’ve picked up a disease or something from there.” Mr. Oh explained. Sehun didn’t answer but ran off. He ran over to the kitchen.

“Master Sehun! What are you doing?!” Cook shouted and ran over. Sehun quickly pulled out the drawer and took a knife, slipping it into his pocket. Then closing the drawer. Sehun pretended to sigh and acted distressed. “What are you looking for, master Sehun?”

“It’s okay, I can’t find it.” Sehun lied and then ran away waving to Cook. Cook shook her head.

“That boy…” she muttered.

 

“Luhan?” Sehun mumbled.

“Master Sehun?” Luhan mumbled from inside.

“Hold on, I’m coming in.”

“Wait! You can’t!” Luhan mumbled. Too late. Sehun picked at the lock on Luhan’s door and then when it opened, Sehun burst in, shocking Luhan out of his wits. Then Sehun turned around, closed the door and then locked it.

“Good, now no one will disturb us.” Sehun said angrily. Then he turned around and his expression softened at Luhan’s crying face. Sehun took out a handkerchief and started wiping him.

“Why are you here, Master Sehun?” Luhan eventually asked.

“Because I heard about what happened.” Sehun replied. Then something caught Sehun’s eye. There was a red line behind Luhan’s neck. Sehun pulled Luhan’s head down to inspect it. Then he touched it and Luhan tensed up. Sehun knew it wasn’t just a mark line.

“Master…what are you doing?” Luhan asked.

“Take your shirt off.” Sehun ordered. Luhan stared at Sehun gob smacked. “Take your shirt off or I’ll take it off myself.” Luhan then quickly ed his shirt and pulled it off. Luhan was very aware of what was on his back, so he leaned against the wall to hide it.”

“Are you looking for something, Master?” Luhan asked.

“Turn around.” Sehun ordered. Luhan shook his head. “Are you being disobedient?!” Luhan’s eyes went wide and he slowly turned around. Sehun didn’t even want to look. But he had to. Red marks were all over Luhan’s back and it was obvious that it was marked with a whip. Then Sehun remembered the whip in Luhan’s drawer and growled. He went into Luhan’s drawer, taking out the whip. Luhan’s eyes went wide at the sight of Sehun holding the whip.

“M-Master!” Luhan cried and shut his eyes.

“I’m not going to whip you, Luhan.” Sehun said. Then he ripped the whip to shreds. He went over to the fireplace in Luhan room and chucked the whip into the fire.

“Master! What are you doing?!” Luhan cried.

“If my dad ever buys another whip, you tell me immediately.” Sehun said and watched the whip be engulfed by the flames. “Now, we should probably tend to those marks.”

“Ah…it’s ok. It’ll get better by itself.” Luhan protested. “Don’t bother yourself.”

“Don’t even try convince me, Luhan.” Sehun said and went out to grab a sponge, a bandage and a bucket of water. He came back to Luhan’s room and locked the door again. “Now stay still.”

Sehun must’ve done first aid at his school, because he did it very well and rather professionally. He didn’t bandage Luhan too tight either. Luhan was blushing through the whole thing, because before Sehun started wiping Luhan’s back, he kissed every whip lash. Luhan wanted to protest, but if he did, Sehun would get mad and he didn’t like Sehun mad. He liked Sehun happy.

“There! Done!” Sehun announced and gave Luhan’s back a soft brush.

“Thank you, Master.” Luhan bowed his head.

“Now…” Sehun said, his tone completely different. Luhan’s eyes went wide when Sehun laid him down on the bed and then hopped on top of him. “I felt so empty today.”

“Ah…hungry?” Luhan said, his heart beating fast. Here we go again.

“No…I wanted you…” Sehun purred and Luhan had to close his eyes to stop looking at the boys face. “Look at me, Luhannie!”

“It’s ok. I like it like this.” Luhan said.

“Okay then~” Sehun sang. “Then you won’t see me do this.” Luhan’s eyes shot open and Sehun laughed at him.

“What were you thinking of?” Sehun asked and Luhan blushed and looked away.

“But…” Sehun said and then leaned down and pressed his lips against Luhan’s. “I’m still going to do this, whether you like it or not.”

“Ah…” Luhan moaned when Sehun reached in for another kiss. “Wait!”

“What?” Sehun asked.

“Um…do you even know how to kiss?” Luhan asked. Ever since their first kiss, all they’ve ever done was just the innocent stuff. Sehun sat back, pouted and shook his head.

“I’m only fourteen.” Sehun mumbled. “Do you know how?!”

“Ah…no…” Luhan blushed. Sehun smiled and pinched Luhan’s cheeks.

“You’re blushing too much lately.” Sehun teased.

“That’s because you…” Luhan trailed off.

“Let’s just get on with this and figure out everything along the way!” Sehun announced and Luhan rolled his eyes.

“Honestly, this boy is- umff!” Luhan’s sentence got cut off as Sehun captured his lips again. Sehun pressed even harder and placed his hands on Luhan’s hips. Luhan stayed dead. Then Sehun pulled back.  

“You know, when you’re with me, you are my equal.” Sehun said. Luhan’s heart almost swelled, but he didn’t know the reason why. He just felt good. He felt loved. Is this what it feels like? Then Luhan reached up and pulled Sehun into another kiss, this time, they stayed like that. Sehun reached down for Luhan’s hips while Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun neck. Unconsciously, Luhan pressed his tongue against Sehun’s lips and Sehun parted his lips willingly. Luhan was overwhelmed by this new feeling and wanted to explore it. He liked the taste of Sehun’s mouth.

“Mm…” Sehun moaned at the feeling of Luhan’s tongue against his. Their hands were everywhere, brushing against each other’s bodies and Luhan had seemed to lose sense of reality as he held the boy tighter, like as if he didn’t want to let them go. Both boys were in ecstasy and soon, both boys found they were hard. At that moment, they stopped and pulled apart.

“That was…” Luhan mumbled.

“Amazing!” Sehun cried like a little kid and then pecked Luhan on the forehead for just some random reason. Sehun looked down at Luhan and smiled. Luhan’s red face and swollen lips; it was like as if just kissing Luhan made him his. Not, that he wasn’t in the first place. Luhan looked up at Sehun, shocked at what they had just done, even though it wasn’t much. Then thoughts started entering his mind.

Am I good enough for him?

Why did he choose me?

How come that out of all the people he could’ve chosen, he chose me, a servant…a boy?

“I love you, Luhannie.” Sehun smiled. Luhan smiled back.

“Love you too…Sehun.” Luhan breathed out. He had never called Sehun as ‘Sehun’. It was always ‘Master Sehun’ or ‘Master’. The new sound felt weird, but he liked it. It meant he was close to him.

______________________________________________________________________

Okay, some people were asking a question. So I will answer that question now.

So are Sehun and Luhan official now? Like together-together?

No. They are not. If you remember what Luhan thought, he was only doing it so that Sehun will be able to understand what he was feeling. They are not officially together, but they are experiment buddie, if you know what I mean.

 

Hope that answers the question. Thank for all my subs!