011

A Child's Game

 

“Master, I can make my way to my room from here,” Luhan said as they approached his room.

Sehun had wanted to take Luhan to his room for some reason, which sort of made Luhan nervous. His palms were getting clammy and his heart was beating fast. The corridor was so quiet, that Luhan thought that his heartbeat could’ve been heard.

“I know,” Sehun replied, but still kept Luhan company. Luhan glanced at him warily before walking up to his door and walking inside. He was going to close the door behind him, but then Sehun suddenly walked in, pushing Luhan a bit back so that he could lock the door.

“M-Master, what are you doing?!” Luhan cried. “You must sleep!”

“I don’t care,” Sehun said and leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Luhan’s waist. Luhan began to giggle nervously.

“I b-better get the f-fire going!” Luhan cried and pried himself out of Sehun’s hold. Sehun just giggled as he sat down on Luhan’s bed and watched him.

Luhan seemed to be taking his time. It was killing Sehun on the inside. Luhan knew he was impatient, which was why he pretended to mess it up. For example, he would accidently pour water on the fire or he would drop the sticks all over the place or he would rub the sticks slowly. Sehun couldn’t take it.

“You know, Luhan, that if you can’t get that fire started, I can always just kiss you in the dark,” Sehun voiced out mischievously. Luhan squeaked and dropped everything in his hands. He was practically sweating and he started up the fire properly this time.

“Haha, I had a bit of trouble,” Luhan giggled and scratched his head.

“You sure did,” Sehun smirked.

Then he reached out, grabbed Luhan’s sleeve and pulled strongly, making Luhan fall forwards and land on top of Sehun on all fours. Luhan blushed at how close they were and tried to get up, but then Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan’s neck and pulled him in. Now Luhan was staring directly into Sehun’s eyes; eyes which blinked at him innocently. Luhan wanted to kick himself at how cute Sehun looked when he blinked.

“Um…” Luhan mumbled and Sehun smiled, showing off his perfect eye smile.

“You look pretty!” Sehun giggled. Luhan blushed and leaned down to hide his face on Sehun’s chest. “Hey! Don’t hide!”

“You’re embarrassing me!”

“Eh~! Luhannie~!” Sehun cooed. Then Sehun shifted their positions so that they were lying side by side. Luhan brought up his arms to his chest and clasped them together, trying to make his position less uncomfortable. Sehun chuckled a bit before going straight faced.

“Is there something wrong?” Luhan asked. “Oh! It’s the bed, isn’t it?! Master, hurry! Get off! It’s not clean!” Luhan quickly sat up and made motions at Sehun, trying to get him off his ‘dirty’ bed. But then Sehun grabbed Luhan’s wrist tightly, making Luhan freeze. The grip really hurt and Luhan could almost feel the anger seeping into his skin.

“Luhan…tell me why I can smell Jongin on your bed,” Sehun demanded. Luhan froze up, which wasn’t a good response. Sehun then quickly sat up and pushed Luhan down onto the bed. Then Sehun quickly got on top and held Luhan down, who was squirming a bit under the tight hold.

“Master Sehun, I’m sorry!” Luhan cried, but it fell upon deaf ears. It was not the answer Sehun wanted.

“Tell me!” Sehun growled. “Why did you let that devil into your room?! What did you do with him?!”

“We did nothing! I swear! Master, you’re hurting me!” Luhan sobbed.

“Good!” Sehun replied. Luhan thought it would end there, but he was wrong. Sehun released Luhan’s wrists, but then his hands reached up to cup Luhan’s jaw, holding it tightly. He then began to kiss Luhan harshly along his jaw line, almost like as if he was punishing him. Luhan cried out and tried to push Sehun off, but that only made Sehun mad.

“Are you denying me?!” Sehun cried out and Luhan let his arms drop to his side. Sehun then went back and placed his lips on Luhan’s. It was not a sweet kiss like the other kisses Sehun had given Luhan. It was harsh, forced and punishing.

When Sehun’s tongue brushed along Luhan’s lower lip, Luhan had no other choice than to let him in. But Luhan was dead. As Sehun roamed his tongue around Luhan’s mouth, Luhan wouldn’t move.

Sehun had seemed to blank out. He was lost in an emotion between anger and jealousy. He wanted to know why his beloved was with the man he hated the most. He wanted to know why Luhan went against his order. But he wanted to know what Luhan saw in Jongin. As much as Sehun didn’t want to admit it, he knew that there was some part of Luhan that had a soft spot for that devil and that was where Sehun was angry. He was so angry. He couldn’t control what he was doing, he didn’t even know that he was hurting Luhan. But then he heard a tiny sob.

Almost like as if that tiny cry was a switch, his anger disappeared. All that was left was a post-calm boy and a crying one. Looking at Luhan underneath him, eyes red and skin abused, he almost wanted to throw himself into the fire. So then Sehun hesitantly reached down and began to brush his hands against Luhan’s cheek gently. Luhan stopped crying, when he suddenly was being gently held. His stomach erupted into butterflies- wait no, a zoo- when he saw the look in Sehun’s eyes. Sehun was treading carefully now, touching Luhan in the way that he had always wanted to be treated; like as if he was a human too.

Sehun  reached down lower and began to gently rub against Luhan’s sides. It was at this moment, that Sehun began to calm down, and he started to kiss Luhan slower and more lovingly. Luhan sighed out in relief and began to relax. Naturally, he kissed back, moving in time with Sehun’s lips and he wrapped his arms around Sehun’s neck. He also couldn’t hold back his soft cries of pleasure, when Sehun’s hands moved down to rub against his leg.

“Mm…Master…what are you doing?” Luhan asked when Sehun’s hands began to slowly move up.

“Shh…” Sehun smiled and captured Luhan’s lips one more time. Luhan nodded and closed his eyes, letting Sehun whisk him away on a cloud.

 

When Luhan woke up, Sehun was no longer beside him.

He remembered Sehun falling asleep next to him, holding him close. Then Luhan blushed when he remembered Sehun pushing Luhan a bit down the bed, so that Luhan’s head could rest against Sehun’s chest.

“M-Master?” Luhan asked, when Sehun had placed his head next to his chest.

“I want you to hear my heartbeat,” Sehun replied, understanding Luhan’s unspoken question.

“It’s beating really fast,” Luhan said in surprise. Sehun chuckled before pulling the older closed to him.

“It should be.”

“Kya~!” Luhan cried and grabbed his blushing face. He quickly ran over to the corner of his room and poured some of the jug water over his head. But for some reason, that still didn’t stop his burning face.

“Luhannie!” Sehun cried as he burst into the room. Luhan was still there, holding the jug in mid air. “I heard you scream! Are you okay?!”

“I-I’m…” Luhan stuttered. Then Sehun tilted his head to the side and looked at Luhan in curiosity.

“Why are you wet?” Sehun asked. He tutted and then walked forward, taking off his shirt too.

“Yah!” Luhan cried and blocked his eyes.

“Luhan, why are you covering your eyes?” Sehun’s voice asked.

“N-Nothing! What are y-you d-doing?”

“Here, let me dry you off,” Sehun offered. Then he used his shirt to pat Luhan dry, all the while with Luhan having his eyes closed.

Luhan liked it, for some odd reason. He could smell Sehun scent from the shirt and wondered if his face was going to smell like Sehun once he was dry.

“Done!” Sehun cried. At this moment, Luhan opened his eyes by instinct and when he remembered that Sehun still had his shirt off, he shut them back. Then he turned Sehun around and gently guided him out the door.

“Let me take that. I will get it cleaned. You should go and have your breakfast, Master,” Luhan said as he took the soiled shirt from Sehun’s hands.

“Okay hyung!” Sehun cried and gave another eye smile, before rushing off.

Luhan stayed frozen on the spot.

Hyung.

It sounded like such a beautiful word.

Sehun had only ever called him ‘hyung’ twice. Both times felt like a miracle.

Then he snapped out and he was left standing there with a soiled shirt that smelt like Sehun.

“What was I supposed to do?” Luhan mumbled to himself.

“Luhan, what are you doing?” a maid asked as she walked past with a basket of laundry.

“I’m-” Luhan then remembered what he was supposed to do and caught up with the maid. “I’m coming with you!”

“Oh really? Is that Master Sehun’s shirt?” she asked. Luhan nodded in response. “That shirt looks so dirty. He really needs to stop playing in the dirt.”

Luhan blushed when he heard that. The dirt came from him. At that moment, another voice could be heard.

“Luhannie!” Sehun cried. Luhan turned around to see Sehun standing at the entrance to the corridor.

“What’s the matter, Master?” Luhan asked.

“Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are coming over this afternoon! If you want to play, come and join us!” Sehun cried. Luhan nodded with a smile and walked ahead with the maid to the laundry room.

“You’re not going to play, aren’t you?” the maid asked.

“Obviously not,” Luhan replied.

 

The time spent inside the laundry room was spent silently. Not one of them spoke, which made Luhan extremely bored. He looked out through the window from his seat and saw Sehun playing soccer with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. 

"Being rich must be nice," Luhan said outloud.

"Why would you think that?" the maid asked.

"I was just thinking. What are you doing?" Luhan asked when he saw that she was drawing something in a notebook.

"Drawing the moon," she replied.

"It's daytime," Luhan replied with a frown.

"I like drawing things that are invisible, I guess," she said. 

"Can you draw me?" Luhan asked when he saw how good she was at drawing. 

"I will draw you as I see you then," the maid replied. 

"What's your name?" Luhan asked. 

"Park Kyungin," she replied.

"I don't see you around much at night time," Luhan said. 

"That's because I work here part time. I also work at another household," Kyungin replied. 

There is something mysterious...

Kyungin is mysterious.

Luhan liked it. 

_______________________________________

 

Thank you guys so much for your comments! 

I need to ask an important question.

I am in the making of a Kaisoo fic and I was wondering if any of you would like to read it. I've just been making new fics like crazy and hiding them from everyone. I just thought that maybe it might be too much...

Anyways, which brings me onto my next dilemma. I'm so sorry, my lovely fans, but I cannot accept your friend requests. Mainly because I am trying to hide my future fanfics from you all ^-^

onto the comments:

Dancemach97 - What's Ice Flower? Can you tell me about it?

vanilla_exo21 - Thank you. This was one of the most memorable comments Ive receieved. I've always wanted to create a love triangle where you couldnt decide who you wanted.

gorgeousoo - It will continue until theyre adults. But the first part of their lives are vital for this story.

KaiCakes - That's exactly what I was aiming for. Hyuna isnt a bad character. I like her in real life and hate it when people bash her. She's good at what she does and I should respect her for that. And what else were you going to say? You got cut off...

kpopbadgirl - Now I know that a lot of authors say this, but I honestly thought that that part was not written to its full potential. Hopefully, I will be better in the future.