005

A Child's Game

 

January 6th, 1989

 

“Miss Hyuna, let me carry it.” Luhan insisted as he kept reaching for the bags, but Hyuna was very persistent in making sure Luhan never even laid a skin cell on them.

“No.” Hyuna replied and walked off.

“It’s my job, Miss Hyuna!” Luhan cried and ran after the girl. Sehun watched with an unconscious annoyance and had to run to catch up with them. Sehun then reached out, grabbing Luhan and pulled him back.

“You.” Sehun stared hard at Luhan. “Stay with me.”

“As you wish.” Luhan bowed and stayed close to his master. Hyuna turned around and saw Luhan next to Sehun. She frowned and jealousy burned inside her. She strutted over and stood on the other side of Luhan and gave Sehun a look.

“Luhan. Carry my bags then.” Hyuna handed the boy her bags and Luhan took them happily. He could now avoid the risk of being hit. He didn’t like being hit.

“Thank you, Miss Hyuna.” Luhan said.

The trio finally decided to go back home. Luhan was carrying all six bags, despite the many protests from his companions.

“Finally.” Luhan breathed quietly as he placed the bags down in Sehun’s room. Then he turned towards Sehun and Hyuna and bowed. “I will now leave.”

“Wai-” Sehun tried to get Luhan to stay, but Luhan was out of the room faster than you could say ‘shopping bags’.

“So…” Hyuna breathed after a few seconds. Great start to a conversation. Sehun just brushed right past her, out of the room.

 

“Luhan!” Sehun called, running after his servant.

“Master Sehun.” Luhan replied as he turned to face his master.

“Can we…?” Sehun cocked his head to the side as he didn’t know how to put it. “Meet up with me on the roof once it is ten o’clock. Don’t tell anyone and make sure that you are quiet.”

“Why?” Luhan asked.

“Just.” Sehun replied. He smiled and brushed his hand down Luhan’s arm. Luhan blushed as he looked around to see if anyone was around to see. Then Sehun threw Luhan a wink before running off.

“That Master is too bold.” Luhan shook his head. But he couldn’t deny that little fuzzy feeling. Ugh. He was going to turn into a puppy soon.

 

Luhan poked his head out of his room and glanced up at the main clock. 9:50pm. He slowly closed the door and tip toed down the corridor. On the way there, he passed Mr. Oh and Mrs. Oh’s room and he head the door knob turning. Luhan quickly hid behind a pot plant and Mr. Oh walked out, his eyes closed. Luhan cocked his head to the side in confusement, but then realized that Mr. Oh was sleep walking. Luhan then slowly crept out and dashed out into the kitchen.

The cook was still there, having a late snack. She was allowed to. She was the only one allowed to. Luhan crept up to the bench and slowly brought his head up. The cook turned to see Luhan and had a mini heart attack.

“Luhan! What are you doing up at this time?” she asked.

“Miss…I’m hungry.” Luhan blinked his big eyes. He knew his strong points and would use it when the time comes.

“Don’t batter your eyes at me. Go back to bed. Don’t be greedy.” The cook waved her hand at Luhan.

“Please! Fine, I’ll tell you. I’m meeting a girl tonight and I want to impress her. Do you have anything impressive she could eat?” Luhan popped up fully from behind the bench this time, with a pout on his face. The cook puffed a bit of air.

“What are you talking about?! I always have something impressive. Come.” She summoned Luhan into the kitchen and Luhan gave a triumphal smile after she had turned around. Then she handed him a cake. “I made it for Miss Hyuna, but she was on a diet and didn’t eat it. I didn’t have the heart to throw it away. Here, have it.”

 

“Where were you?” Sehun asked the minute Luhan appeared on the roof.

“I’m five minutes late.” Luhan replied.

“Exactl- oooh! Cake!!!” Sehun screamed and lunged for the cake. Luhan chuckled and sat down next to his master.”Thanks Luhan!”

“You’re welcome, Master Sehun.” Luhan replied and looked up at the sky. The sky was really empty. No clouds or stars. Well, no stars directly above them. “Why did Master invite me here?”

“Because I want to spend time with you, Luhan.”

“You already spend time with me. Every day.” Luhan replied with a smile.

“That’s not enough!” Sehun pouted cutely, making Luhan chuckle. “I want to be with you every second.”

“Even when I’m in the bathroom?”

“Especially those times!”

“Master Sehun!”

“Just playing around with you. But I am telling the truth. I want to be with you every second.” Sehun clutched Luhan’s arm and held tight. “I didn’t like it when you were with Hyuna the whole time.”

“Miss Hyuna is a nice girl.” Luhan smiled. “And you’re a nice boy, Master Sehun. If you marry Hyuna-”

“I don’t want to marry her.”

“You’re only 13, Master. You’re feelings will change.” Luhan said wisely. “You don’t know what it’s like to fall in love.”

“I do know.” Sehun replied quietly.

“Pardon?”

“I do know.” Sehun repeated even louder.

“Oh really?” Luhan raised an eyebrow.

“Truly!”

“Who do you like then?”

“I won’t tell you!”

“If that is what you wish.” Luhan replied politely. Sehun face palmed himself.

”Actually, I want you to say that you want to know.” Sehun folded his arms.

“I want to know.” Luhan replied with a  playful smile.

“Not telling you.” Sehun poked his tongue out.

“I have scissors. I can cut your tongue off.” Luhan joked.

“You’re my loyal servant!”

“Or maybe I can hide you somewhere, where no one can find you.”

“You gotta catch me first!” Sehun jumped up and started running in circle. Luhan got up to and started chasing after him. Both were laughing loudly, but the city sounds were blocking it out.

“Almost got you!” Luhan cried out and kept grabbing at Sehun’s shirt. Then finally, Luhan got a grip of Sehun’s shirt and pulled. Sehun quickly turned around to stop himself from falling, but instead, collided into Luhan and they both fell to the ground, Luhan on top of Sehun.

“Ouch!” Sehun winced quietly, so quietly that Luhan couldn’t hear.

“I got you, Master Sehun.” Luhan chuckled. The sound of Luhan’s voice seemed to block out all the pain in Sehun’s back.

“You sure got me.” Sehun replied. Then Sehun leaned up towards Luhan and pressed his lips against Luhan’s. Luhan’s eyes went wide in shock and he pulled away. He tried getting up onto his feet, but Sehun pulled him back down and this time, Sehun got on top of Luhan. Luhan stared at Sehun, completely gob smacked.

“M-Master Sehun…wh-what are you d-doing?” Luhan stuttered as Sehun’s face got closer. Luhan turned his head to the side, but when he was expecting Sehun’s lips, he felt a finger instead, poking gently at his jaw.

“Pretty Luhan~” Sehun sang quietly. Luhan looked at Sehun with big eyes.

“Master…this is wrong…” Luhan mumbled.

“Why? I always do things like this to you and you tell me that I shouldn’t because people don’t like this! Why is this so bad?!” Sehun growled.

“Master, please don’t get angry…” Luhan whispered softly, hoping to calm the raging teen.

“I don’t understand what is so wrong about liking you!” Sehun frowned. Luhan looked up in shock and then quickly tried to sit upright. Sehun got off him and just sat next to him, still looking at Luhan.

“Master, I think you’re mistaken here. You are just going through a phase where your body is changing too fast for you to handle. You don’t like me.” Luhan tried to reason out.

“What would you know?!” Sehun scowled.

“I’m older than you.”

“I own you.” Sehun replied quickly. Luhan went frozen. Sehun owned him. That’s right. He forgot that Sehun was his master and that no matter what his master said or did, he was to comply and accept.

“I’m sorry.” Luhan bowed his head.

“Luhan, what is it like to ‘like someone’?” Sehun asked.

“To feel happy around them. To feel like you want to be with them all the time. Like you want to hold them. Like you want to make them happy. You get this funny feeling in your heart when they talk or touch you. These things are signs.” Luhan replied.

“Then I like you. I want and feel all those things.”

“Don’t be silly.”

“I like you.”

“You don’t know how to like, let alone what it feels like.”

“Then show me.”

“Huh?”

“You must know.”

“I’m afraid I lack this experience too.”

“Then what would you know?!” Sehun growled and looked Luhan directly in the eye. “I want to understand why I feel like this for you!”

“Like in what way?” Luhan looked anxiously at his master. What way?

“I want to hold you right now. And kiss you again.” Sehun replied and leaned in. Luhan got a shock and coughed.

“I think you are only ually frustrated, Master.” Luhan said uncomfortably.

“What’s that?” Sehun asked. Luhan’s mouth dropped open. Surely he would’ve learnt it at school. Wait…hold on…Sehun’s parents had refused to send Sehun to Education classes, which was the reason why Sehun was always home for an hour from school on Mondays.

“It’s when you…uh…feel the need to touch someone really bad.” Luhan tried saying it in the best way. At that moment, Sehun pulled Luhan into a hug.

“I’m not satisfied at all.” Sehun mumbled as he held Luhan. “I feel like I want more.” Then at that second, Sehun placed his nose in the crook of Luhan’s neck and smelt the boy’s scent. Sehun felt dizzy.

“Master!” Luhan felt the soft intakes of air on his shoulder. It was ticklish. Then he suddenly felt something wet and Luhan jumped away. Luhan looked at his shoulder in shock and realized Sehun had actually tried to him.

“Did I do something wrong? Because I felt better!” Sehun clapped his hands. Luhan couldn’t reply yet. He was in deep shock.

“Master, you shouldn’t do that.” Luhan said.

“It seems like everything that I shouldn’t do feels good.” Sehun replied and crawled over towards Luhan, making Luhan try to run away. But Sehun caught him in time and brought him close. “You stay here. It’s an order.” Luhan whimpered in defeat and stayed in place.

“Master, please don’t do anything outra- ah!” Luhan moaned when he felt Sehun starting to nibble on his ear. “Master, stop! Please!” How in the world did he learn to do that?!

“Does it hurt?” Sehun asked worriedly. “I’m sorry!”

“It didn’t hurt but- M-Master! What are you doing?!” Luhan wriggled when he felt Sehun’s hand on his leg.

“If it didn’t hurt, I will continue.” Sehun replied. But then Sehun felt Luhan tense up and tremble. Sehun turned Luhan around and saw that Luhan was starting to cry. “Luhan! I must’ve done something wrong! I’m sorry!”

“It’s okay. Y-You d-do nothing wr-wrong…” Luhan sobbed.

“What have I done wrong, Luhan?! Tell me this instant!” Sehun used his master voice and Luhan had no choice but to answer him.

“I don’t feel happy.” Luhan replied. Sehun felt his heart clench at those words. Guilt. The only thing that flooded him at that moment. Sehun pulled Luhan into a hug and patted his back.

“I’m sorry.” Sehun mumbled. Then he pulled away and looked Luhan in the eyes. Sehun then leaned down for one more kiss. Luhan didn’t object this time. No one moved when their lips touched. Not one muscle. They stayed there, keeping the kiss innocent and Luhan was thankful. Then Sehun pulled away and sighed. “I’m sorry, Luhan. I’m sorry.”

“Master…it’s okay…” Luhan protested. It should be him apologizing. He disappointed his master. He disobeyed his master. Two things a servant should never do. “I will make it up to you tomorrow.”

“You don’t have to. It’s obvious what I’m doing is hurting you. I will ask Miss Hyuna then, even if I don’t want to. I’m just so curious.” Sehun sighed.

“No. Stay here, with me.” Luhan held onto Sehun. Luhan realized that if Sehun started ‘experimenting’ with Hyuna, there will be more than just answers appearing. “I will help you. But I have a condition.”

“What?” Sehun asked, feeling happy again.

“You never tell anyone what we’re doing. We do this secretly when no one is looking. We don’t want to be found out.”

“This is like hide and seek!”

“Just think of it like that, okay? Okay. Thank you.” Luhan pulled the boy into a hug. He held the thirteen year old close and smiled as Sehun’s scent and warm boy embraced him. It kept out the cold wind of the night.

“Sleep now, Luhan.” Sehun ordered and helped his servant lie down. Luhan closed his eyes, feeling a blanket going over his body and Sehun’s fingers brushing through his hair.

He slept peacefully that night. 

________________________________________________

Finally! The story begins here!

Isaacrom93 - Yeah, he wants Luhan with him at all times :P

siLfia95 - Well, I don't know-don'tkillme! It's just...Hyuna is hard to understand. She's on a whole new level here.

nasura_hecilia - Well it's hard to tell, isn't it? Hehe, I like disguising my characters.

ELForever - Do you think so? Oh and OMG! E.L.F? Ayo wassup! I'm an E.L.F too!

ShawolsonElfGF - thank  you! I will try harder from now on! Oh and thanks for your opinion on the characters! 

Sehunny - Oh dear subbie, there is no manual script on how my brain works. Almost everything is a trick. But then again, some things can be real. It's hard to tell in my world.

BlackPaperMoon - it was funny how I got this comment a while after I had posted that chapter. You just found it? How?

ReenieRabbit - do the years disturb you? I just wanted it to be back int he past that way the culture and society would be more strict, if you know what I mean. Thanks for loving my fic! Hope you loved this update!