FAQ

A Child's Game

Hello, chidren haha. 

Anyways, so I left a lot of things empty from my story and lots of people have a few questions, so I decided to make an FAQ. So let me just do a quick break down. 

 

At first, my original intent was for Luhan to be a really tender-hearted boy who did nothing wrong and was always obedient, but then I saw a loophole in it? What if he was so good, that it really pissed Sehun off?

Sehun was supposed to be a kind character too. He was supposed to be shy I think, but he kind of morphed into some over protective kid who just really wanted Luhan to like him completely. 

So...

Does Luhan like Sehun? Hella. I mean, yeah. At first he only went along with it because he was Sehun's servant, and he was afraid of making him angry. Later on, actually much earlier than you guys probably know, he started to like Sehun. But unfortauntely, he sort of put his duties and his wish for freedom before Sehun when he was younger. He was rash and just really wanted to escape.

Luhan's job as a model? He does continue his profession, but he travels back to America to cancel his contract and then goes back to Korea where he signs up with a Korean agency.  

Who is Kyungin? Well, to be really simple here, she was the daughter of the president of Korea who ran away from home. Why did she do it? Don't know and you will never know. Not everything in life can be explained. She was sort of used as a moral support for Luhan and a catalyst for Sehun. And nooo she isn't a female version of Kyungsoo, hahaa.

Why did Kyungin paint a picture of Luhan? Well, she did it because Luhan asked her to in one of the earlier chapters. She actually finished it before Luhan had left, but decided to not show it to him, convinced that Luhan was bound to come back sometime. It was just too bad that Luhan didn't come back in time to see her again. 

Does Jongin like Sehun? Or was he just playing with him? At first he was just playing around, messing around with Sehun. But he actually did end up falling a little bit for Sehun.

What's going to happen to Jongin from here? Will a 'Kyungsoo' turn up? No, no Kyungsoo. I'm afraid, dear children, that Jongin does not have a very happy ending. I did not want to write it down because I didn't think it was right to, as there may be someone reading my fic who may have known someone who had gone through something similar. Jongin, depressed from his family's expectations, from being the page boy, from losing two important people in his life, from being seen as the bad guy throughout the whole fic, does actually throw himself off the bridge. That was his intended ending. But he doesn't do it until many years later. He does try to battle it, but Jongin was quite a lonely guy if you think over it carefully. He knew a lot of people, but everyone important to him had distanced themselves from him. So. Yeah. He had no one to reach out to.

Did Sehun regain his memories in the end? Yes he did, if you didn't catch that hint. He remembers everyone except for Jongin.

What about Hyuna and Kai? Hyuna was just another catalyst in the story. She just added to Sehun's stress, yet meanwhile, being another moral figure for Luhan. Kai was just a colleague. Luhan and Kai never went out. There wasn't anything special about them too, but I mentioned Kai to give Luhan a sort of friend he could reach out to in America. 

Will there be a sequel? heh. No. Sorry guys. I'm not really into the whole, 'wrap it up with a sweet ending' sort of thing. Die feeling unsatisfied MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Just kidding. But seriously, sorry guys. 

NEW UPDATE QUESTIONS:

Who are Luhan's parents? Well, in the story, if anyone had picked up, Luhan remembers his mother dying, however, it was not mentioned than Luhan's father died, merely that he was just kicked out. And who was he kicked out by? Oh Sehun! Luhan's father was Mr. Lang, the gardener, woop. There were a few dodgy moments in the fic that may have indicated that he was a father, but no one can be sure. Luhan does not get to see Mr. Lang again until he decides to be a model in Korea, gaining attention all over the country and eventually capturing the attention of his father. They arrange to meet and blad di blad di da. The rest is history. 

 

Anymore questions? Just asked and I'll update as fast as I can.