new day.. new start..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Birds chipper can be heard.. wind breeze slowly.. It’s been more than 1 year after the last incident.. no more attack after that towards the assassins and their partner.. the noonas and the tsuin already back in business.. so does the other girls except the boyish.. she stopped joined the department and become private investigator instead since she don’t want spending too much time at the office.. today is holiday for all of them.. since it was a holiday.. they’re spending their time at the Island.. the island has one cottage.. it’s not ordinary cottage.. it’s still fully modified cottage.. of course with the latest technology.. they have a swimming pool at the back of the cottage that straightly facing the beach.. at the side right side of the pool there is a wide grass field..  the younger sister having a playful fight with the boyish.. the tsuin are missing.. no one know where are they.. but they know that they’re still in the Island.. maybe they’re competing on each others who is the fastest.. the noonas enjoying their time shooting the training panel in the indoor training ground on the higher floor at the cottage.. they compete on each others to determine who is the better shooter between them.. the taller noona still not talking about their relationship.. the doe eyed girl and the smart girl are playing on the beach.. the older sister and the taller girl are enjoying their time being lovey dovey towards each others and keep an eye on the younger sister and the boyish who play fight which is a little bit extreme but for them it’s normal thing..

(a/n : the pools looks like this.. http://www.destinasian.com/wp-content/uploads/Image1.jpg )

“I’m so happy that it’s finally over..” the older sister said while sipping her orange juice and leaned her head on the taller girl’s shoulder.. they’re sitting on the one of the chair that meant to be for sunbathing.. they pulled the chair together so they could hugged each others.. the older sister wearing sunglasses with white tank top and hot pants.. the taller girl wearing white t-shirt with hot pants..

“yeah.. I love you Jessie.. please don’t ever you dare to leave me..” the taller girl kissed the older girl’s forehead and smile..

“I will try.. hahhaha.. no one knows when the death comes.. death comes without us have a time to realize that we're already have to leave.. even though you're still not ready for it..” they hugged each others and look at the couple in front of them.. the younger sister already sweat a lot and panting while the boyish just have few couples drop of sweat forming on her forehead and she still in a good condition.. this making the younger sister frustrated because she knew that the boyish didn’t do the best she could..

 

 

“YAH AMBER!! DON’T FIGHT ME LIKE THAT!! FIGHT WITH ALL YOU GOT!!”

“I AM DOING THAT KRYS!!!”

“NO YOU DON’T!!”

 

“haish.. fine.. yes.. I admitted.. but how can I fight with all I got? I don’t want to hurt you…” the boyish sigh and release her grip towards the younger sister..

 

 

Anger can be seen on the younger sister’s eyes..

“emm.. Am.. I think you’re just saying a wrong sentence..” the older sister said while sit up straight.. and put her glass down.. ready to make some move if the younger sister make a deathly move..

“what? What did I say? It’s true that I don’t want to hurt her Jessie unnie.. I love her..” the boyish look at them with confused face..

 

A cold stare from the younger sister to the boyish can be seen.. the boyish gulp in fear as she felt a shiver on her spine..

 

“emm… help…” the boyish began to backed off a few steps as the younger sister step forward towards her slowly with a deadly aura radiating from her.. she turned into HellKrys.. yes.. she already develop that since it runs in the blood..

 

“KRYSTAAAAAAAAL!!!!!” the tsuin’s voice can be heard from afar they run as fast as bullets.. the younger sister look towards the source of the sound and panic began to strike her face.. she just slide down and avoid the running tsuin that coming towards her.. the boyish jump aside to avoid the tsuin..

 

 

“YAH YAH!! WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING US?!!!” the tsuin yelled after seeing the younger sister slide down bellow them and they didn’t pay attention towards the way.. “AAAAA!!!”

 

*SPLASH*

 

The splashing sound making the other girls look into their direction with shocked.. and followed by loud laughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter