once for all..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

*beep beep*

I heard my phone beeping.. I saw on the screen, one message from sunny bunny..

 

To : my Tae

Tae.. I got invited to have some dinner with my uncle.. I will come back maybe around 10pm.. you don’t have to wait for me.. and I can go home by cab.. love you..^^

From : Sunny bunny

 

Eh? Dinner? With uncle? I thought all of her family were in Japan.. and why so sudden anyways? This is too suspicious.. scold me for being overprotective towards my girlfriend but I can feel there is something she’s hiding from me.. and I don’t want anything happened to her.. I walk back to the basement office to search about this.. I reply her messages..

 

To : Sunny bunny

Okay Sunny.. just take care.. and don’t get home too late.. you still in recovering.. love you too bunny… <3 ^^

From : your Tae

 

I text Soo to confirm that she’s telling me the truth or not.. and Soo told me that, Sunny does have uncle here.. that’s why Sunny’s Korean is fluent because she’s been living here for almost 5 years with her uncle and auntie for study and go back to Japan for works.. no.. this is still too suspicious…

 

“what are you trying to do unnie?” Krystal asked me as I grab a chair and a device with me..

“I’m searching for her.. she told me that she’s gonna be late for home cause her uncle wants to meet her..”

“so? What’s the problem with that? she does have an uncle here.. maybe they’re missing each others? I know that she has an uncle from Soo..” Jessie explained

“no.. this is too weird.. I can feel that she’s hiding something from me..”

“are you jealous? Or becoming paranoid with you own girl again Tae?” Ga-in noona asked me with her sarcastic tone

“no.. I’m not jealous.. my instinct told me that there will be something wrong happened..” I began to type something and the device starting to tracking her.. a red dot appeared on the screen..

 

“are you going to go after her?” Narsha noona asked

“if that neccesarry… I will.. I will make sure first where she’s gonna meet him.. and I’ll go there to make sure everythings okay.. got it.. I’ll take my ride now.. bye guys..” I stormed upstairs limply..

 

I changed my clothes into my usual uniform.. I bring my new katana just in case.. my worst predicition is Sunny meeting him.. if that’s true.. I will do anything just to save her.. even if it will cost my lifes.. I cursed as I can’t even walk properly.. I call cab and just go without any of them coming with me..

I heard all of them screaming calling my name and try to catch me but I just keep walking and enter the cab.. I look at my watch.. it’s already 7.00pm.. I hope I still can make it..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV

“sh*t.. she’ll do something stupid again..” the older sister said with growl as they began to prepared themselves to follow the white knight.. the tsuin already got prepared.. they already change into their uniform with their own weapons.. the noonas are ready cause their stuff already inside their cars.. the computer angels are ready too..

“I’ll guide all of you..” the younger sister said while holding her gadget in her hands..

 

All of them were storming outside the house and get into their car as for the tsuin riding their own bikes.. they put the communicator in their ear so they could talk easily with each others..

 

*VROOOM*

 

Two cars and two motorbikes storming fast to the direction the younger sister told.. she kept monitoring on the screen from the passenger seat..

The short blonde arrived at this place.. it’s glamour and fancy from the appearance.. the short blonde still inside the cab while she was hesitating whether she should go or no..

Ah what the heck.. I’m already here.. one more step to my goal.. and it’s done.. the short blonde thought

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny POV

As I got off from the cab, the guards opening the gate for me.. wow.. he’s rich.. look at that mansion.. just like in the movies.. huge garden.. fountain in the middle... big gates.. white mansion.. even a red carpet outside the entrance.. ckckckc.. he's sure rich man... a man in a gray suit greet me as I arrived at the front door..

 

“Mr Chansung has been expecting you Ms Sunny.. come in..” the man bowed and gesture to me to get into the house..

 

“ah.. Ms Sunny.. you’re on time.. I know you would come..” he has this Japanise accent but Italian manner.. maybe he lives in Italy and Japan for long time.. he bowed down and kiss my backhand politely again.. he wear a gray suites and glasses.. making he looks more handsome..

“thank you Mr Chansung.. I just want to respecting you for inviting me..” I smile to him as he gestured me to sit down on the chair.. he’s already preparing me dinner.. as we got seated the waitres come to us and placing the food in front of me.. I look at the food.. I can’t lie that I still don’t trust this person 100%.. we just met yesterday.. and here I am.. with him.. having dinner.. lying to my Tae that I was having dinner with my uncle..

 

“don’t worry Sunny-shi.. I didn’t poisoned your food if that’s what are you thinking right now..” he smiled to me and started eating.. I was taken aback with his words.. did I make it too obvious?

“oh.. sorry that you realized that..”

“it’s okay.. it’s normal for you being aware with me.. so.. what do you want to know first?” he asked me and drink his wine after saying that..

“why don’t you begin with what do you know about my girlfriend? I don’t know what I’m supposed to asked since I don’t remember..”

“ah.. I see.. okay then.. let’s begin with a simple intro.. my relation with her is like brother and younger sister.. we’ve been like that for several years.. I know her.. I know what she was doing.. I know almost everything about her..” so.. that’s his relationship.. if Jessie, Krystal, and Taeyeon can be that close to her and becoming sisters that knows everything about Taeyeon, he must be know something too.. “she’s not as innocent as she looks like Ms Sunny..” he continue his sentence..

 

“care to explain?” I asked he with my confused tone..

 

“well.. you have this blurry image of her with this dark aura radiated from her and she was holding her katana firmly like professional right?”

“uh huh.. so what is that mean?” I askef further..

“what are you seeing is all true.. she mastered that weapon and she had this killing aura from her.. because…” he paused for a while.. “she do killed peoples..” I drop my knive as I heard that sentence..

 

“W-W-WHAT?!!” I stand up from the chair with shock..

 

“she’s…. a paid assassins.. so does the others that you know.. except Yoona, Seohyun, Key, Amber, and Sooyoung..” assassins? As that words came out from his mouth, those memories of mine being played fast inside my head.. it hurts so badly..

 

“ACKK!!” I sit back on the chair while holding my head.. I take a peek on him as he keep continuing his speech about Taeyeon.. if it could be hurt like this.. this must be the truth… I have to hold the pain..

 

“she has been doing this since she was kid.. and the reason is because her father taught her to do that and force her.. she’s been in love with this girl named Tiffany until Tiffany got killed by car accident..” he keep explaining.. the more he explained about her.. the more it hurts.. Tiffany.. I know that name… I saw myself talking to Taeyeon in a café.. she was telling me about her.. about Tiffany.. she was madly in love with that girl.. and she already died... and this Tiffany she was talking about.. I saw her face like we met in some another world.. she’s having this wings just like Hyomin.. it’s like a random movies has been played inside my head.. I tried to get rid of the pain but I couldn’t…

 

“AAAAACCCCK!!!!!!!” I groaned in pain as my head were like being stabbed by dagger.. I got off from the chair and curled up into a ball as I tried to hold the pain..

 

“you already know that before, she is an assassin because one day you’re going with her and got attacked by Yakuza gang..” he keep talking.. Yakuza…. I saw myself hiding from the man in black suit gunshots.. Taeyeon got this dark aura again as she pushed back those man to some alley and get back to me with blood on her shirt… it’s not her blood… and her katana still wet from someone’s blood.. still dripping to the floor.. as I wanted to know more but my head seems to got unbearable pain..

 

 

“AAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!” I begged to him from talking more than this.. it’s too painful and too much for me to handle.. I tried to walk further from him.. he need to stop this.. I can't take all... I walk left and right towards the door.. but I ended up leaned on the wall and sit myself on the floor.. I heard footsteps coming near me..

 

“and the reason why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter