meeting old friends

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

“they on their way..” said the mysterious man called

“okay.. we will began to move soon..”

A sound of airplane has been landed on Incheon Airport can be heard.. 8 certain figures coming out from the airplane and make their way to get their luggage.. 8 beautiful ladies holding on their own partners.. one of them riding a wheelchair.. one of them using a crutches.. all of them attracting so much attention on the airport.. many eyes looking at them.. girls, boys, man, woman.. even the staff.. the legendary assassins are wearing their ‘uniform’.. the rest are just wearing ordinary clothes..

“Korea.. home sweet home.. can’t wait to buy some stuff!!!” the younger sister squealed in happiness

“yah Krys!! You’re not recovered yet!! You need some rest..” said the boyish trying to help the younger sister to walk properly with her crutches

“obey your boyfriend Krys.. I will not allow you to move too much yet..” the white knight said in a stern voice while lifting up the luggage to the cart

“unnie.. I’m okay.. it’s just a scratch!! I can walk around with this annoying crutches…”

“Krystal.. listen to your unnie and your boyfriend..” the older sister walk slowly with her stiff body towards the cart

 

“*sigh* nee unnie..”

 

all of them heading out from the airport.. 3 figures are waiting for them.. 2 females and 1 male..

“KRYSTAL!!!!” the two girls yelled in excitement and rushes towards the younger sister while the male just walk like usual towards them..

“hello boss.. how’s your holiday? Oh by the way.. Mr Kim wants to see you.. and I already search some of the material that you’re asking me to search.. I’ll hand you the files after we got to the office..” the assistant smile widely towards the boyish and help her bring the luggage..

“haish.. why is he never let me to relax for a while?! Ugh.. fine.. I’ll go to the office after I unpack my stuff and delivering these girls to their apartment..”

“YAH! You already taking a 4 days + 3 of holidays!! You don’t know what I’ve been through when you told me that you’re going to extended your holiday you know?!”

“aaw.. Key.. I’m sorry okay.. and I already told you what happened.. you can see it by yourself..” the boyish circling her arms around the assistant and ruffling his hair playfully..

“yeah yeah.. don’t ruffle my hair! and I met those two girls here.. they said they’re going to picked up the Jungs.. who are they?” the assistant pointing at the two girls that talking, laughing, and shaking hands with the rest of the girls

 

 

The two police walking closer to the girls and joining the group..

“SSUL!! LUN!! I missed you guys.. how did you know that I’ll arrived here? Why you didn’t call me first that you’re gonna pick us??Oh yeah! Meet my other unnies.. you already know Jessie unnie and Taeyeon unnie… so this is Yoona unnie, Seohyun unnie, Sunny unnie, and Sooyoung unnie..” the younger sister smiled while introducing them.. “and that’s my girlfriend.. Amber with her partner Key..”

“good afternoon.. I’m Park Luna.. and this is Choi Sulli.. nice to meet you all..” the two girls bowed and smiled widely

“and Jessie unnie.. congratulations about your marriage!! We’re sorry that we can’t attend your wedding party.. we had a schedule..”

“thank you Luna.. Sulli.. it’s okay.. still doing the same?” the older sister hug the two

“yeah.. we’re shock when we heard the news about you all.. and that’s why we’ve been searching all of you and finally found you.. it’s quiet hard to find the three of you.. we’re glad that the three of you are safe.. we still have a lot things to catch up!!”

“come to our house and we’ll talk about it..” the older sister nodded and smile towards the two hyper girls..

“YAY!! And we came here to pick you all..”

“you haven’t answer my question Lun.. how did you know that we’ll arrived here today?”

“you already know the answer Krys.. are they all knew about everything?” one of the girl whispering to the younger sister

“they knew about us but they still don’t know about you two.. wanna reveal it or keep it secret?”

“well.. since they knew about you.. I don’t find any harm telling them about us..”

“okay!! Let’s continue this chit chat when we arrived at our house!!”

 

 

And 10 of them walk towards two fancy cars and one limousine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter