saved?

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introducing new character

The noonas/the head hunter

Ga-in

Usual weapon : sniper or guns

Special Abilities : never missed, always get right in the head when shooting, great concentration, memories, and eyes

Weakness : close combat and bad temper

Habit :  nagging

Narsha

Usual weapon : guns or riffles

Special Abilities : never missed and also always get right in the head when shooting, be undercover without anyone notice, great reflex when it comes to urgent situation, can control Ga-in somehow

Weakness : too much opponent on close combat

Habit : chewing a gum while doing a mission

 

yey new character!! hahaha.. it's just for a while they will appear.. but they take the important role here.. :D anyway, enjoy.. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV

 

*BANG*

 

The room were turned into silence.. a gunshot was the last thing can be heard echoing the room.. all of them opening their eyes widely except the short blonde.. their eyes were fixed on one figure who started to bleed more..

“KRYSTAL!!!” the older sister and the white knight yelled in unison.. the boyish and the taller girl only can do hmpppft in loud..

 

 

“HANDS OFF YOU TWO LITTLE BRAT!!” another sound coming from the door that had been slammed.. one figure holding a gun with a little bit smoke coming from the hole.. indicating that it just released a shot..

The woman’s head was bleeding due to the gun shot she received.. the woman kneeled down in shock and dropped her gun.. and lying down on the floor lifelessly with her eyes got wide opened..

“YOU!! SPOILED BRAT!!!!” the man punch the white knight in the face with anger make the white knight’s lips and nose bleeding..

 

“I… told… you… that…. you’re…. gonna….. die… today…” the white knight smirk and said in a weak voice..

 

“YOU!!! YOU’LL BE THE ONE WHO DIES FIRST!!” the man pointed his knives towards the white knight and ready to jab her in the chest..

 

 

*BAM*

 

 

A woman in a black blazer coming and knocked the man down..

“YOU’RE THE ONE THAT SPOILED!!!” the shorter woman said in anger “Narsha.. help me untie these guys.. Luna.. Sulli, untie those girls on the chair..” the woman command the other girls

“ckckck.. how come you can becoming like this Taeyeon?” the woman in black blazer chuckle and began to untie the white knight..

“you’ll…… never….. know……. What…….. will……… happen………….” The white knight smirk as the chain that holding her hands already released it grip.. the white knight’s body falling down freely as she had no more strength..

“ugh..” a small groan coming from the white knight’s mouth as her body got impacted the smaller noona.. she already look pale and weak..

“save…….. them………… first…………… please………………. Save…….. Sunny…………. She…….. already….. unconscious…….” The white knight trying to make her breath normal as she felt pain in everywhere on her body.. she coughing blood again..

“we will save your fiancé Taeyeon.. just look at yourself too.. you’re really badly injured.. I’ll give you adrenalin shot okay? You know this is gonna hurt..” the smaller noona pulled out an injection from her small bag.. testing if it works or not and jab it immediately to the white knight’s chest..

 

“AAAAARGH!!!” the white knight yelled in pain as she began to felt a burning sensation on her body.. making her fully awake..

 

“can you walk?” the smaller noona helping her to stand up

“I’ll try.. I broke my right feet and back..” the white knight walking limply towards her sisters

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon POV

I can’t feel my body anymore.. it already hurts everywhere.. I can walk like this is already a miracle.. or because of the adrenalin shot.. I never thought they would come to save us.. I thought it will be only Luna and Sulli.. that’s why I’m so worried about them.. they are skilled but those man were too many and they will need help..

My eyes were fixed on Krystal and Jessie as Narsha trying to untie them and put them to the ground..

Jessie already on her knees.. trying to stand up with all the pain she feels while Krystal’s face already look pale.. really pale.. she’s loosing too much blood.. she began to get unconscious..

“I’ll give her adrenalin shot as well..” Narsha pull out some injection from her pocket and jab it to Krystal’s chest… making the liquid find it ways to flowing through on her body..

 

“AAARGH!!!!” Krystal yelled in pain as her eyes got widened..

 

“Krystal.. you know this is only temporary.. I need to make you at least can walk or stand up.. we can’t lift you all..”

“I.. know… unnie…. Thank you….” She huffed “Amber….” she look to Amber’s direction.. Amber body already lying down on the floor motionless.. Sooyoung being released from the tied and kneeled down on the floor as she tried to regain herself.. while Sunny’s body being held by Luna.. she lifted her up..

“we have to go to hospital now!!” Luna yelled as Sulli lifting Amber’s body up.. Sooyoung and Jessie were holding on each others in tears and exhaustion.. they supporting on each other to stand up and walk.. I was held by Ga-in.. and Krystal with Narsha..

“CMON!! Let’s go!!” Sulli yelled and ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter