payback time..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Meanwhile the Tsuin are on the house.. playing around when the smaller hyper phone rang..

-----------------------------------------------------

Sulli POV

RIIING RIIING

unknown number? Who is this? Ah what the heck.. maybe Seo unnie or others..

“hello? Who is this?”

“HELLO?!! WHO IS THIS?!!” eh? I think I know who is this..

“I---“

“PLEASE WHOEVER YOU ARE HELP ME!! AMBER AND THE OTHERS GOT CAUGHT BY THOSE MAN!!” that sentence.. make me shock.. I dropped my phone as Luna grab it before it broke into pieces from impacting the hard floor..

“hello? Who is this?” Luna takes the phone

“hello?? Please whoever is this!! Amber, my boss told me to call you if there is anything wrong happened to them.. please help me..” I can heard his voice really loud and clear.. he began to cracked in desperate..

“okay.. we’re on our way..”

“thank you.. very very much.. thank you..”

“you’re welcome..” Luna hung up the phone..

END OF PHONE CALL

 

“lun……. They’re……” I’m still shocked..

“yes Sull.. and they need us now.. so regain yourself and move your to the basement!! We’ll track them..”

We both run towards the basement while Luna began to track all of them..

“call the Noonas we need more back up.. they can get Taeyeon unnie, Jessie unnie, and Krystal.. they must be strong opponent.. we know that this is will come.. and you know really well, how strong the three of them.. if those man could get them, we’re in trouble if only the two of us who is dealing with them..” Luna instructed me in her a bit panic voice as her fingers started to type something on the keyboard..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Taeyeon POV

Ugh.. my head feels like being hit by a baseball bat.. it hurt.. I can’t move.. my body feel so weak.. I need to be awake.. I hope Krystal and Jessie didn’t get caught..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

All of them were in the one abandoned warehouse.. it’s kind of old.. it’s spacious with a grey floor and wall.. with metal roof.. a sound of wind breezing can be heard with the sound of clinging.. guards everywhere surrounding the building.. with full equipment.. The legendary assassins hands were tied up by a chain that making their body hanging on the air.. their feet were chained too.. their partner were being tied on the steel chair in front of the legendary assassins being hung up.. their body and their feet.. and their mouth covered by piece of cloth.. a dim light were surrounding them.. their position is like this..

Krystal                  Jessica                  Taeyeon

Amber                  Sooyoung            Sunny

a small footsteps echoing inside the warehouse..

“should we wake them up now?” the man asked

“sure…”

“wake them up..” the man instructed his man.. and those man came out bring 6 bucket of iced water..

 

*SPLASH*

 

A groaned in pain from all of the girls can be heard.. they slowly opened their eyes and saw each other there.. their body were so wet because of the icy cold water..

“ugh….” The only thing that came out from the white knight’s mouth as she felt a painful sting from the cold water and the chain that holding her up..

“hello Taeyeon… long time no see..” the man came in front of the white knight and cupped her face with his gun..

“ckckck.. I should’ve pay more attention to you Seung hyun or should I say Seungri..” the white knight smirk

“regret it now?” the man pushed his gun hard towards the white knight’s face

“kind of..” the white knight chuckle..

“well too bad.. because regret.. is always coming late..” the man punched the white knight’s stomach hard.. making her body swing a little bit to the back as the chain on her feet preventing her for moving back too much.. which it means, her feet being pulled back hardly.. the white knight’s body bent a bit due to the impact..

 

“ACK!” the white knight flinched in pain as she received the impact

“TAE/UNNIE!!!” the rest of the girls yelled as they saw the white knight being punched hardly by the man.. the white knight just hung her head down as she trying to endure the pain..

“easy Seungri.. you’ll have your time to killed her later..”

“it felt so good.. after all this years..”

“what do you want?!” the younger sister yelled in anger knowing her sister being hurt

“what I want? What do I want Seungri? Could you tell me?” the mysterious woman said in her sarcastic voice

“hmm.. let see.. we do want them to suffer like we do right?”

“ah.. yeah.. I think it was that.. so shall we begin?” the mysterious woman clapped her hands and those man appeared from outside bringing a full set of knives in any form.. wrench.. hammer.. any kind of thing that could make them suffer..

“with whom are we supposed to begin? Any suggestion?” the mysterious woman walk towards the boyish, the taller girl, and the short blonde.. sharp small knives on her hand.. she walk teasingly towards them.. the mysterious woman stopped at the taller girl as tears were streaming out from her eyes..

 

 

“NOOO!!!!!” the older sister yelled but earned a hard punch on her stomach too by the man..

“ACK!”

“UNNIE!!” the younger sister’s tears began to fall..

“HMMMPFFFT!!” the boyish tried to yelled but she can’t

“why are you trying so hard to scream? You can’t do that no matter what.. or.. you want to be the first one?” the mysterious woman coming towards the boyish.. the boyish just gave the mysterious woman a deathly glare..

 

“wow.. it’s quiet scary glare you had.. you’re challenging.. how about.. feeling this knives slicing your white soft skin? Which part do you want to be done first?” the mysterious woman tease the boyish with the knives.. “hmm.. I think this will do..”

“HHHHHHMMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!” the boyish trying to scream as she felt a sting pain on her thigh.. a fresh blood coming through the scratch.. her breath becoming faster and faster.. she tried to bear with the pain.. still no tears..

“AAAMBEEER!!!” the younger sister cried  as she tried to release herself from the chain.. “WHAT DO YOU WANT PARK BOM?!!”

“hey.. it’s not polite.. calling the one who is older than you with only just a name.. and I’m glad that you still remembered me…” the woman began to walk to the younger sister

 

 

“want some of these too? Okay..” the woman sliced the younger sister’s tummy a bit.. making a blood soaking through her shirt..

“ugh…” the younger sister closed her eyes tightly as she trying to hold the pain.. her breath becoming more uneven..

“HHHHHMMMMMPPPPFTH!!!!” the boyish tears began to flow.. not because the pain she had.. because the one she love got hurt and she can’t do anything.. she tried to move her body but found it failed.. the tied is too tight..

“hey.. you got yourself a quiet wound here..” the woman pointed at the younger sister’s wounded feet.. “hmm… it makes me easier to torture you..” the woman squeeze the younger sister’s wounded feet as hard as she could with her hand.. make the stitches got opened again and red liquid falling down slowly till reaching the feet chain and stained the floor..

“ack…” the younger sister flinched in pain.. she doesn’t want to show that she was in horrible pain in front of them… her beloved sisters and partner.. she bit her lower lip as she tried to holding the pain..

 

 

 

“YAH!! IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A REVENGE ON ME, DO IT!! DON’T DO ANYTHING TO THEM!!” the white knight yelled in anger and gave a deathly glare towards the woman..

“you’re have your time.. don’t worry.. I’ll have fun making you suffer..” the man smirk to the white knight

“so.. how we should begin?”

“hmm.. I’ll take the white knight and her partner.. my business is only with her.. I don’t care what are you gonna do to the else..”

“okay then.. shall we begin?” the woman smirk as she began to choose what tools she gonna use..

“I’m first okay?”

“sure Bom..”

 

“you want to know why I torturing you like this?” the woman pulled the older sister hardly until the chain reach it limits.. making the hand and the feet of the older sister got pulled..

“ack…” the older sister flinched in pain as she felt a sting on her both hands and feet..

“remember my husband?” the woman pushing the older sister hardly.. making her flinched more.. “the one you killed..”

“what do you want?!” the older sister began to talk

“hmm.. nothing actually.. I already know that you’re gonna killed my husband.. since the one I love told you too.. hmm.. let just do this..”

 

*SLAP*

 

The woman slap the older sister with a gun she was holding.. making the older sister’s head got scratched and blood flowing down slowly to her cheek..

 

*BAM*

 

“ugh…..”

The woman punch the older sister’s stomach hardly making her groaned in pain but didn’t scream.. her head were hung down due to the impact..

“now.. let’s continue to.. you.. you’re the one who killed my soon to be husband..” the woman pick up a wrench and making her way towards the younger sister.. and she move to the younger sister’s back.. ready to hit the wrench on the younger sister’s back..

 

*BAM*

 

“ARGH!!” the younger sister groaned in pain as she felt her shoulder bone was cracked or possibilities being broken by the wrench..

“HHHMMMPPPPFT!!” anger and hurt can be seen on the boyish’s eyes

“YEAH! STRIKE BABY!!” the woman yelled in happiness “hmm.. what to do with you?” the woman coming to the taller girl.. she picked up some other knives..

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter