who are you?

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny POV

“T-t-t-t-tiffany?? T-t-taeyeon’s first love?!” I asked in shocked.. no wonder Taeyeon is falling for her.. she’s so damn beautiful.. even I would’ve falling for her if only she’s not dead already..

“yes.. and no worries.. Taeyeon already love you.. yes she’s falling for me but I was just her past.. you’re the present.. and thank you for the compliment about me being beautiful.. glad to hear that you’re not falling for me cause I’m dead..” the angel chuckle in front of me as she could hear all of my thoughts..

“yes you’re right.. I could hear your thoughts if I want..” she answered me again without me being asked her by saying it..

“why would I be here? When will I go back?”

“you got coma after all of you got tortured by those man and woman called Seungri and Park Bom.. I met Taeyeon before I met you.. when she was almost dead in the ER..”

“WHAT?!! SHE ALMOST DEAD?!!! HOW IS SHE NOW?!! IS SHE HERE?!!!” I yelled to her in panic

“relax.. no.. it’s not her time yet.. I just went to her to say goodbye.. don’t worry about her.. she’s already awake now.. you’re the problem.. she’s just so worried about you right now.. bet you could hear some whisper in your head right? Came from a familiar voices.. I’m here to assist you when you’re in this world.. let’s just skipped the long introduction and you should go through this door..” the angel gestured me to one door and told me to go in there.. she smiled again before she followed me behind..

 

A shining light were striking my eyes as I groaned and covering my eyes with my hands.. “yah!! That was too blinding!!”

 

“just opened your eyes slowly and it will adjusted by itself..” the angel stand beside me and circling her arm around me to comfort me..

 

 

As I opened my eyes slowly I saw a beautiful scenery.. it’s just too amazing and too peaceful.. (a/n : no need to explain why she’s in the happy side.. hehehe.. :D) but there is something bothering me..

“Tiffany-shi.. can I asked you some questions?”

“sure thing Sunny.. and drop the formality would you? I’m your assistant right now..”

“I want to know about your relationship with Taeyeon..”

“hmm.. we actually never been in a relationship Sunny.. she never had a chance or courage to tell me her feelings until my death.. I just found out after I got here and assigned to be an angel who will assist the half souls like you Sunny.. Taeyeon and Jessie have been here too when they’re in coma back then.. that’s when the first time you met Taeyeon.. I know I can count on you to make her move on.. It’s hurting me when I saw Taeyeon still lingering on the past and blame everything that happened to me as her fault.. and I would personally thanked you for making her smile again..”

“Taeyeon still loves you..” I told her bluntly

“yes I know.. but please don’t be sad Sunny.. she loves you too.. as much as she love me.. we’re inside her heart just in a different chamber..” the angel explained to me and gave me those trademark eyesmile again

“no she’s not fully think like that.. I know she always referring me as you..”

“please never think that way Sunny.. she do loves you.. if she doesn’t love you, she will not hurt herself so badly just to protect you.. she loves you as Sunny not as Tiffany..”

“hope you’re right..” I smiled to her..

 

 

“sunny.. can I asked you a favor?”

“what is it Tiffany?” I asked in confused with her sudden seriousness

“could you please… take care of her.. be on her side as long as she lives.. and love her sincerely?” that question sure making me surprised a bit.. I paused a bit.. trying to make my words into a full sentence in my head..

“of course Tiffany.. I’ll love her.. with all my heart.. and you know that exactly..” I smiled to her widely..

“Sunny… whatever will comes later when you’re awake.. just please.. remember my words.. follow your heart…” she said as if I’m gonna be so in bad condition when I woke up..

“am I going to get Taeyeon to break up with me after this?”

“no it will never happened..  she already promised to me to move on.. she’s not type a person who will easily broke promises unless it must to be broken.. and she choose you to help her.. and you’ve been doing so great to be her helper..  she might be stubborn and cold.. but she’s kind and gentle inside.. she’s not really an opened person.. so it was you that should do the hardwork.. sorry for making you miserable..” the angel said with her apologetic smile

“you already know how much I love her.. and I’ll do the most stupid thing on earth just to make her love me.. and I’m also a persistent person remember?”

“I’m glad that she found you not anyone else.. anyways.. just enjoy the scenery here.. and If you need any help or anything you want to talk about you could’ve asked me..” the angel smiled to me again..

 

 

“when will I wake up?”

“only the head of the angels here that know when  will you wake up..”

“do you love her Tiff?”

“yeah.. I love her..” I smiled bitterly responding her statement

“If you’re still alive I wouldn’t had a chance to win her heart.. I’m pretty sure of it.. since till now, Taeyeon still thinking about you even though she’s already be with me.. her sleep talking habit tells me everything..” I look up to the sky and lying on the soft grass with a slight chuckle..

“….” She didn’t say a thing.. I guess she don’t know what should she said since she know it was the truth.. after a few moments I waited for her respond, I decided to talk again.. since she’s just don’t know what to say..

“don’t worry Tiff.. I don’t hate you.. it’s the opposite.. I’m glad that you love her.. as much as I do.. if you’re still alive and we’re in this condition, I’ll gave up on her and let her be with you.. even though it hurts, I just want to see her happy.. and that happiness is came from you.. she’s happy but she’s not as happy as she was with you.. just guessing..” I got to sit and hugged my knees.. I closed my eyes enjoying the wind breeze and smile as I felt something soft wrapping on me.. my eyes got widened with the sudden contact.. she hugged me tightly and wrapped me with her wings..

“thank you Sunny.. for everything..” she whispered to my ears with her husky voice

“you’re welcome.. don’t worry.. I’ll take care of her.. I promise to you.. until her time has come to be back in your arms..” I hugged her back.. I felt very peaceful..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Taeyeon POV

She got coma.. will she meet Tiffany in the alternate world? What will she react if she meet Tiffany and Tiffany being her assistant? I know I couldn’t forget my Fany.. but I love Sunny too.. and I’m afraid loosing her.. I don’t want it happened again to me.. it’s too painful.. if she gone away like Tiffany, I don’t know if I could still stay on my sanity..

“Sunny…. Please… wake up….” I whispered as I look to her almost lifeless body..

“did you say something Tae?” Sooyoung asked

“nothing..” I turn my head and smile to her..

“she will be okay.. she’s a strong girl.. don’t be too worried for her.. you’re not supposed to be thinking too much.. you had your own condition either..” she gave me reassured smile

“it’s just.. it’s been a month.. and she still not making any sign for waking up from her deep slumber..” I chuckle a bit.. ouch.. it still hurt.. although my stitches already got better.. but still hurt.. my back.. my precious feet.. I think I will ride a wheelchair if I was already allowed to get out from this hospital..

“yah.. Taeyeon unnie.. don’t be sad.. I know it hurts.. since I’ve been there but not as long as you had now.. please cheer up unnie.. Sunny unnie will never leave you..”

“Krystal was right.. Tae.. don’t hurt yourself again.. we’re all here.. and loves you.. so no stupid action..”

 

“I will.. I will..” Amber trying to say something.. everyone look at her in confused look “ah crap.. I got nothing to say.. never mind..” she pouted her face and growl..

That makes us laughed hard on her.. she’s just like a dork..

 

 

“ouch.. ouch.. it hurts.. yah Amber! why would you making me laughed like this!” I scolded her.. tried not to laughed anymore.. it really hurts..

“it’s not my fault that all of you laughing on me..” she just shrugged and lying back to her bed..

 

 

They’re still laughing while the tsuin, the noonas, and Key bursting from the door..

“HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!” the tsuin yelled in happiness with their hands full of plastic bags.. and the noonas bring a fitness bag with them..

“hello too.. what’s in the plastic bags? Food?” Sooyoung asked with her face full of hope..

“well.. yeah.. since I know that Soo unnie couldn’t stand live 3 hours without foods.. beside, it’s Jessie unnie’s order..” Sulli said in cheerful tone and put that bags beside Soo’s bed

“thank you twins.. I owe you one.. noonas? What are you bringing?” Jessie asked..

“this? This is our clothes.. we’re the one who will stay for the night.. it’s our day to take care of you properly.. “ ga-in noona put the bag on the chair nearby..

“ah.. actually.. we’re already fine.. no need to take care of us in the night shift anyways..” I said plainly..

“fine? Define the FINE words for me.. the farthest movement all of you could do is sitting on your own bed..” Ga-in said sarcastically..

“well………………………………………………………. Haish fine.. but please don’t get yourself too tired from looking for all of us..”

“that line is supposed to said to YOU all not us..” Narsha chuckle and we started to talking much.. they’re so really a mood booster..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Sunny POV

“Tiff.. are you sure you let her to be with me?”

“of course yes Sunny! Why would I not let you? You’re a great person.. you know how to deal with her.. not many people could do that.. and you love her! What is my reason to not letting you be with her? You’re just the perfect one to filled that position..”

“are you sure that she will gonna accept me?” Tiffany look at me with her more confused look.. I just felt insecure somehow.. she’s 10 t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter