One Last Time..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Two more year passed.. the computer angels made some foundation for orphan kids named Guardian Angels.. the foundation is now filled by boys and girls from many places, it’s about 15 kids by now… they also trained the kids to do basic self defense although sometimes a bit extreme.. they also taught them some lesson like math and any basic skills they need in order to survive.. the younger sister sometimes being naughty and told the kids how to hack.. and what makes this more interesting is some of the kids do have a talent on that.. the boyish sometimes come to gave them education of criminals or how do bad people looks like and they should stay away from them… the doe eyed girl, the taller girl, and the short blonde taking care of drawing class.. the smart girl are taking care of the discipline class with the white knight sometimes.. cause both of them are the most discipline one.. the tsuin sometimes play around and show some skills.. even taught them to get better stamina.. the boss and her husband also pay a visit sometimes, to cheer up the mood or gave cooking lesson to the kids.. the noonas visit sometimes and brought so many gifts for each of the kids.. they didn’t play much with the kids since the noonas couldn’t get along with kids really well..

the assassins community take a role to help the financial, most of them are having sense of belonging to this foundation.. to the kids.. because the kids also having the same experience as them.. being an orphan in such a young age.. most of them gave their spare money to support the foundation.. well that spare money are at least 6 digits amount.. so the foundation is in a medium sized house with a huge playground on the back.. as a habit for each of the assassins who build this foundation, they’re already used to install some special tech to the house before use it.. although it doesn’t really necessary, but they’re still doing it though.. the white knight say, for precaution.. as always being overprotective.. some of the people from assassins community give their time to help to trained them and gave them classes when they’re not in a mission or in a breaks.. the kids never known or told about the assassins doing or past.. they never taught them to be an assassins.. they just simply wants the kids to feel happiness and get proper education..

the doe eyed girl and the smart girl finally got married.. right on the smart girl’s 25th birthday.. the white knight and the short blonde follow their step a few months later.. it’s a happy life for each of them.. they also keep behaved while they’re in front of the kids.. they don’t want to spoil those innocent eyes and mind with what they’re doing..

 

 

meanwhile The angels look down to the earth with a big smile plastered on their faces.. they saw a ruckus that happening down there.. all of the assassins and their partner and specific friend are celebrating something..

“look how happy they are right now..” the tanned angel said while holding the eye smile angel’s hand

“no matter how hard life is.. they will survive and becoming more stronger than before..” the head of the angels said while holding the skinny angel’s hand..

“I’m very happy because Taetae can move on and Sunny can love her as much as I do..”

“I’m happy because my Sunny can finally have the one she love and be happy..”

“can we go down there? I want to be around them for a while.. they can’t see us either.. please Hyoyeon….” The tanned angel pleaded with puppy eyes.. and the other followed..

 

 

“YAH YAH!! NO CUTE FACES!! Haish.. fine.. as long as you didn’t have a job to do now..”

 

 

“WE DON’T!!!” the other yelled in unison with happy faces..

“I’ll go with you all.. to make sure none of you making any trouble..” the head of the angel look specificly towards the eye smile angel and the skinny angel..

“YAY!!! Cmon!! Hurry up!! It’s getting started!!” the tanned angel drag them all to fly down to the earth like jet towards the girls..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

 

A loud cheer coming from one small garden.. white decorating.. butterflies everywhere.. bird chippers.. pigeons have been released from the cage from behind of the bushes.. ballons have been released.. indicating that some ceremony has happened…

 

 

“KYAAA!! PIGEONS!!!!!” the taller hyper scream in panic and fear.. pulled out her nunchaku and swing it randomly..

 

 

“YAH YAH!! SSULL!! CALM DOWN!! I’M HERE!!!” the smaller hyper grab the swinging nunchaku.. it did hit her hand hard when she grab it but she didn’t mind.. the white knight came to them immediately.. worried..

“ssul.. calm down.. don’t be scared.. we’re here..” the white knight and the smaller hyper hugged her to make her calmer.. soft sobs can be heard from the taller hyper..

 

 

“did I just done something wrong?” the assistant asked in worried as the planner of the wedding ceremony..

“no.. it’s our fault forgot to tell you that Ssul has phobia with pigeons.. you’re just doing your best to organized this wedding.. and those pigeons as surprises really made it more beautiful and right at the moment to lift up the mood.. it’s not your fault that it happens to be the opposite way.. it’s ours.. she just need her time to calm herself.. don’t worry..” the older sister said in her calm tone and gave the assistant reassuring smile..

 

The white knight and the smaller hyper help the taller hyper to sit and keep calming her down.. tell her that the pigeons have fly away to somewhere.. the boyish, the taller girl, the assistant and the computer angels have been busy shooing the birds away make sure that none of the birds will come near them anymore.. the noonas have not arrived yet.. the atmosphere becoming tensed due to the skinship that just happened.. the assistant keep apologizing… the short blonde came near them with a glass of water for the taller hyper..

“drink this.. calm down ssul.. nothing is gonna hurt you now..” the short blonde wipe the taller hyper’s tears with her thumbs and kissed her forehead..

“I-I-I’m s-s-scared unnie..” the taller hyper squeezed the white knight’s blazer and shirt as she tremble in fear..

 

 

The four angels have been standing near them for quiet a while..

“YAH HYO!! DO SOMETHING!!” the tanned angel yelled in anger..

“which Hyo do you referring to?” the two angels look at her with raised eyebrows..

“of course YOU HYOYEON!! Why would I ask Hyomin for help when it comes to this?! She didn’t have those authority like you.. all three of us didn’t have one..” the tanned angel rolled her eyes annoyed..

“oh.. yeah.. right.. hemm… what can I do.. wait..” the head of the angel passing through the  crowds like a there is no one else but the taller hyper.. she touch the taller hyper’s head and chest at the same time.. glowing bright can be seen by the other three angels.. and the head of the angel whisper something to the taller hyper’s ear.. and a minute after that the head of the angel pulled back and smile..

“what did you do to her?” the eye smile angel see the calm taller hyper and peaceful face..

“I just bring her mother voice to comfort her and gave her the feelings that her mother is near her and hug her..” the head of the angels smile widely and enjoying the view..

“oh.. I see.. that’s quiet good thought of you.. I thought you’re gonna put her to sleep..” the skinny angel smiled

“I can’t just put random peoples into sleep! it’s BoA’s job.. not mine.. if I had to do that, I have to get a permission from her first..”

“ah.. yeah.. I forgot about that..”

“you do should have memorized those rule books and the organization chart Hyomin..” the tanned angel giggle a bit followed by the eye smile angel…

“YAH!! LIKE YOU REMEMBERED ALL EITHER!!”

“I REMEMBERED!!!”

 

 

The two angels began to argue on each others…

“STOP! BOTH OF YOU! DON’T RUINED MY MOOD! JUST ENJOY THE SHOW OR WE’RE GOING BACK TO ALTERNATE WORLD!” the head of the angel pointed her fingers on both of them and said it with her stern voice.. her voice sounds like thunder.. at that point, the two angels shut their mouth tightly.. knowing that the head of the angel began to get impatient with the two..

“sorry hyoyeon..” said two of them in guilt..

“hey guys.. they’re continuing the party.. Ssul seems to be more relaxed now.. she began to back to her old self..” the eye smile angel gave her trademark smile and pointed at the crowds..

“good to know.. now you two.. behave or else..” the head of the angel threatened them..

“yes hyoyeon..”

And the angels fly above the crowds.. looking on every single person on that party while smiling widely.. they really enjoyed the atmosphere and moments..

 

 

“why I can feel Tiff and Yuri’s presence?” the white knight asked the older sister in confused while watching her partner from afar..

“you too? I thought it’s only me… maybe they’re watching us from the alternate world..” the older sister shrugged and sip her drink.. she also watching her partner from afar..

“hmm.. maybe… let’s go to our baby sis.. we haven’t congratulate them in proper..”

“yeah sure…”

 

And both of them walk towards the younger sister that holding hands with the boyish.. but got interrupted with the sudden appearance from the noonas…

“CONGRATULATIONS KRYS AND AMBER!!!” the noonas yelled in joy and hugged both of them tightly..

“thank you very much noonas!! I thought you didn’t have time to come today..” the younger sister hugged back and whispered in joy..

“we wont missed any wedding party again.. by the way.. we got present for both of you..” the smaller noona handed an envelope and gesture them to open it.. the younger sister and the boyish open it together and look confused.. they stare at the picture for a while.. trying to figure it out what’s going on..

 

“what is this mean noona? A picture of a jet plane?” the younger sister asked in confused.. while keep staring at the jet plane picture.. it looks so new..

“there is more.. this..” the taller noona handed a small box and smiled..

“don’t tell me….” The younger sister already have in mind what is the noonas trying to give..

“YEP!! YOU GOT THAT RIGHT KRYS!!” the smaller noona answer in excitement..

“YAH NOONAS!!! THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH!!” the younger sister yelled in shock..

“no it’s not.. hahaha.. that’s the least we can give to you.. and by the way.. here is the certificate..” the taller noona handed another envelope..

“still as crazy as we knew..” the older sister and the white knight said in unison, shook their head and chuckle..

 

“we heard that Jessie and Taeyeon.. don’t make me angry..” the smaller noona said in her flat tone..

“no we wont.. hahaha..” the white knight laugh as she circling her arm around the short blonde’s waist.. she leaned her head on the short blonde’s head..

The other girls except the assassins and ex assassins were look at the noonas in confused..

“y-y-you brought us a jet plane?” the boyish stutter..

“yes Amber.. it’s on our hangar.. beside ours.. we know that you will need it for your job.. and Krystal can come with you when you got a far away job.. all of you could fit on that plane.. or you can move faster.. no need to wait for an airplane schedule anymore.. and don’t forget that, we already modified the jet as well.. can I borrow your PDA Krys?” the taller noona explained as it was nothing..

“sure.. it’s inside Jessie unnie’s purse..”

“here..” the older sister handed the younger sister’s PDA to the taller noona.. she began to run some program..

“done.. check it yourself later.. I know you’re a fast learner so you wont be troubled learning that program.. it’s connected to the jet.. and for you Jessie.. here..” the taller noona handed another document to the older sister..

 

 

“what is this? My birthday is still far away..”

“we decide to give you something.. since we cannot make it to your wedding..”

“eeeh??! It’s been a long time since we got married Ga-in noona.. hahaha.. thank you very much.. should I open it here?”

The noonas nodded at the same time and smiled widely.. the older sister and the taller girl began to scaned the document.. the older sister read a lot faster than the taller girl she got excited and hugged the noonas immediately..

“YOU BROUGHT A RESORT FOR US?!” the older sister yelled in excitement

“yes Jessie.. it’s on Jeju Island.. and you don’t have to go there often to control since your position is more like us at the company.. hahaha..” the smaller noona laugh and talk calmly..

“I still have no idea how you guys think about money..” the taller girl said in shocked face..

“we collect it, we spend it.. that’s all.. what’s the use if you only collect it not spending it? we just got our dividend from last year profit.. so yeah.. we brought you that..” the taller noona said in her very calm tone like it was just a small fortune they spent..

“hey Tae.. did you like our gift last time? It’s already arrived at your house right?”

“the meteor rock based hand made katana? Yeah.. it’s already arrived few days ago.. OF COURSE I LIKE IT!! The black glowing colour is cool.. I’ve never seen a katana on that color.. and also I have tested the quality of the katana.. and it was no joke!! It could even divide Jessie’s gun into two part..” the white knight said and laugh loudly remembering the last..

“YAH!! THAT’S ONE OF MY FAVORITE GUN KIM TAEYEON!!” the older sister said in anger while pointing at the white knight’s face..

“omo! HellSica is gonna come out any seconds.. relax sica.. I will buy you new one.. let’s go to the weapon store next time..” the white knight said in calm tone like they will buy some groceries..

“ME WANT COME!!” the younger sister yelled in excitement and raised her hand

“ME TOO!!” the tsuin storming to them immediately and smile widely..

 

“YAH!! NONE OF YOU WILL DO THAT!! REMEMBER THAT YOU THREE ARE RETIRED?! Well except for you twins..” the short blonde said in her stern voice..

“b-b-but.. I have to get her new one since I broke the last one.. please bunny… just once.. you can come with us.. I’ll behave.. I promise..” the white knight pleaded.. “pleeeaseeee..” the white knight began to do aegyo..

“YAH!! KIM TAEYEON!! THAT’S REALLY NOT SUIT ON YOU!!” the older sister said in annoyed.. the white knight just gave the older sister a merong..

 

The short blonde rolled her eyes in annoyed “fine.. but this is the last time.. no more weapon shopping after this..  promise?”

“PROMISE!!” the white knight raised her pinky up and make a pinky promise to the short blonde..

“and do you like our gift Mrs Kim? It should be arrived at the same time with Mr Kim’s gift.. cause.. it’s our wedding gifts for you two and apologize for not attending your wedding..”

“all albums that signed by all members of Girls Generation and also the limited edition album as well? Yeah.. I already received that.. and THAT MUST COST YOU A FORTUNE!! I mean.. all of their albums! Also signed!! All of them!! And the limited edition album!! and also VIP pass to meet them one by one in personal!! How do you know that I’m a fan of them? And how could you possibly bought them all?! Even the limited edition one just released yesterday, and I already have it before it got released to public!! ”

“we got our source of information and link.. hehehe.. and.. that’s the least we can do.. I’m glad that you like our gift..” the taller noona said while smiling widely

“I LOVE IT!!!” the short blonde said in excitement..

“even she love those girls rather than me..” the white knight said in annoyed tone..

“YAH!! DON’T SAY THAT!! of course I love you more than anything!!” the short blonde slap the white knight’s hand playfully..

“prove it!” the white knight challenge the short blonde with a merong..

 

And the others just laughing at the two parents fight like bunch of kids..

“glad that we could see this part of her again.. it’s been a while..” the smaller noona whisper to the taller noona and leaned her head on the taller noona’s shoulder..

“yeah.. Sunny sure gave her old self back.. I hope Fany will be happy there seeing her Taeyeon can finally smile widely like that again.. although I didn’t knew her very well..” the taller noona smile seeing the scene in front of them.. they just watched from distance but still close..

the white knight smiled and laugh freely again like she used to be.. a cheerful kid.. the computer angels also enjoyed their time.. playing chase with the other girls.. the tsuin did cheat sometimes making the white knight yanked their ears.. they looks like a kids.. happy.. innocent.. peaceful..

“cheer for the newly married couple!! AMBER LIU AND KYRSTAL JUNG!!” the white knight raised her champagne glass and followed by the others with sparkle eyes..

“for AMBER AND KRYSTAL!!” the others yelled and sound of clinging glass can be heard..

 

“Hello everybody!!” two figure yelled from the gate of the garden.. making all of them in turned around and the assassins already in their alert mode.. tensed silence filled the atmosphere.. since this is a private party.. no one knew about this wedding party other than them.. the assassins and ex-assassins already grab their weapon and ready for any impact.. they also put their hands protectively towards their partner.. the white knight, being a master in reflex and sense and overprotective, she already stormed into the two figure.. divide her katana into two, and crossed it on the two figure’s neck from behind them.. although the white knight is a bit shorter but she can make it just right to threatening them..

 

“YAH!! THAT’S NOT A NICE WAY TREATING AN OLD FRIEND!! AND UNNIE!!! WE’RE YOUR FRIENDS!!!” one of the figure scolded them.. and keep the distance between their neck and the white knight’s katana.. her voice sounds angry but still calmed.. although sweat and tremble can be seen from the two figure’s face..

 

The younger sister squinted her eyes.. trying to saw who is the two figure.. the younger sister’s eyes got widened as she realized who is that..

“GO HARA??? NICOLE???” the younger sister asked in shocked..

“YEAH!! IT’S US!! DAMN IT!! UNNIE!! YOU SCARE ME TO DEATH!!! PLEASE REMOVE YOUR KATANA FROM OUR NECK!!” the other figure said in her stern voice and a bit panic..

“yah kiddo!! Long time no see!! Did you realized that all of us nearly killed the two of you because of your surprises?” the white knight remove her katana from their neck and put it back where it belongs to be.. the two figure exhale deeply as the katana was removed from near their neck.. the white knight hugged both of them from behind..

“mianhe hara and Nicole.. you know my habit.. hehehe.. anyways.. good to see you again..” the white knight ruffle their hair and speed up to the short blonde’s side..

 

“YAH TAEYEON UNNIE!!! NO RUFFLING HAIR!!” the two of them hissed in anger as they began to fixed themselves..

“aigooo.. come to noona.. where have you been Hara and Nicole?? Last time I heard about you two, you two are at the state.. doing business there..” the noonas hugged both of them and smile widely..

“yeah.. we do come to the state.. YAH KRYS!! HOW COME YOU GOT MARRIED AND NOT INVITING US?!”

“do I have to explain that you two are announced MISSING at the community nic? I can’t even track both of you!! And you wont let me to track you down.. I want to tell you but how can I if I don’t even know where you are.. I know that both of you still alive because you two send us parcel when we all at the hospital.. and I spotted you two once when you’re wandering around at the state.. but none after that..”

“I thought you can do anything with your device Krys..” the boyish asked in confused..

“yes I can.. but these two.. their special ability is their brain.. they can’t fight really well.. well.. even worse than I am.. they’re just at fighting..” the younger sister chuckle”

“YAH!! NO NEED TO EMPHASIZE THE WORDS JUNG!!” the two said in anger..

“which Jung do you mean?” the older sister stare at them in her cold stare

“not you unnie.. this younger Jung…” the two seems not affected to the older sister cold stare.. just like the other assassins.. the older sister nodded and crossed her arm.. ready to hear what the younger sister want to say next..

“but they can do assassination without even have to fight like us first.. their abilities of doing something with their gadget or someone else gadget is far above me Am.. they can even killed someone with only by a phone..” the younger sister giggle

“eeeh??!! How come you two didn’t be the first rank on the community?” the boyish asked in confused..

“well.. the rank is not only based on brain but muscle as well.. since they only have brain, they didn’t came to the first place.. and they gone missing.. beside, Taeyeon unnie is better than them..”

“yeah.. we admitted that too..” the two figure said in determined voice..

“haish.. all of you.. stop talking about rank.. we already retired remember? Well.. except for you twins, noonas, and you two Little Devil..”

“wait.. Little Devil.. wait.. Lil D?? you two are the one who messed up with our networking 3 years ago?? And you also the one who make all our system down? Even the most high technology one??!! Also making more trouble by hacking Pentagon and declare a fake agreement to do WW3 wth Russian??!” the boyish said in shocked.. because the one who messed up the world’s military are just two kids with device..

“well.. that’s why our name is Little Devil.. we love to make prank when we’re not doing mission.. it’s fun to see those faces shocked and panic.. hahaha…” the two figure laughed hard as they remembered the time when they wrecked up the whole world’s military..

“prankster… but seriously.. don’t do that again.. it’s not what we are.. you can make chaos but not in that large scales..” the white knight smack their head and crossed her arms

“fine unnie.. we’re sorry… it’s just one time anyway.. we’re not messing it up again.. because we got scolded by many random people.. and even got hunted by gangs.. they want us to join their gangs to rule the world.. tsk.. like we want to do that..” one of the figure say with annoyed tone..

“anyways… CONGRATULATIONS KYRSTAL JUNG!! AND YOUR HUSBAND!! Emm.. what’s her name again nic?”

“Amber Josephine Liu.. American-Chinese.. age 28.. ex-head of the forensic department.. and now work as private investigator… once had a boss named Kim.. and she hates him so much.. has an assistant named Key, the one who standing next to her.. have worked once with Krystal taking down TOP.. have a good track record and awards from the department.. also helped to faked the death of the three.. got tortured as well by Park Bom and Seungri.. moved here at first because of the assassins which appears one of them becoming her wife right now.. very skilled using riffles as well as close combat and smart.. well known as a strict and perfectionist person..  we could take her down by.. ah.. forget about it.. actually I still got more but I think that’s unnecessary.. sorry.. it’s a habit..” the other figure explained in brief like she was introducing the next target to be killed..

 

“wow…” that’s the only think that came out from the boyish’s mouth.. the other assassins and ex assassins just chukle while the rest got their jaw dropped..

 

“now I believe what Krystal and Jessie usually said that when you have known or related to assassins world, you have no more privacy..” the short blonde said in her still shocked face but a bit calmer because she already become more used to it..

“well.. we do spying on each others sometimes.. just to make sure that everyone is okay…” the white knight said in her calm tone while circling her arm around the short blonde’s waist..

“no Taeyeon/unnie.. you spying on us all the time.. we know it..” the rest of the assassins said in unison with a bit annoyed tone..

 

“YAH!! THAT’S ONE OF MY TRAIT!! It’s not that I want to be overprotective with all of you.. it’s sometimes tiring you know.. I can’t even think straight when you two got missing devilish girl! I always trying to find any information about you..”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Krystal POV

I missed them so much.. they’ve been missing for several years.. and they blocked me to search for them.. damn you smart brain.. I just heard gossip about them.. but they sure making the world in chaos when they do their last prank.. even us at the community had to gave them little help without even know where they were.. little devil.. that suits them really well..

“sorry unnie.. just want to disappear for several years.. and trying something new.. hehehe..” Hara said apologitecaly..

“and we’re here to congratulate all of you unnies for your marriage!! Jessica and Sooyoung unnie, Taeyeon and Sunny unnie, and now Krystal and Amber!! ah yeah I forgot, Yoona and Seohyun unnie!! Yah noonas.. you two are getting old.. don’t you want to get married already? Even Krys already married here… well, don’t have to count the twins..” Nicole said in her playful tone..

“thank you lil D..” the rest of the girls who just got congratulated said in unison..

“ask Ga-in for the other question..” Narsha noona said with her eyes looked up to the sky like she was avoiding and don’t want to answer it.. we all got curious why the hell they still not believe that they’re in love with each others?! Well.. they realized that.. just.. no one do the move!! Damn it.. it’s even harder to get them together rather than get Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie to be together..

“YAH NARSHA!! Ask her!! Not me!! She’s the one who more MANLIER than me.. if we get into relationship, she will be playing role as a MALE.. she’s SUPPOSED to be the one whom you asked about it.. and she’s SUPPOSED to be the one who make this thing clear.. NOT ME…” Ga-in noona said with her annoyed tone, emphasize some words what she feels about this.. and slightly angry face.. she crossed her arms and look to another direction with her face slightly turned pinkish.. well.. if Narsha noona still didn’t see the hint that Ga-in noona have been trying to say, she must be so dense.. Ga-in noona just giving her a clue that Narsha noona should be the one who begin the first move.. and that’s really obvious..

“YAH!! Why am I be the one who play the male role??? I’m more passive than you… you’re the one who taking care of me more than I’m taking care of you.. and you also said that you’re fine if we just like this..” Narsha noona look at Ga-in noona in her disbelief face.. the rest of us just face palmed and gave a deep sigh.. and mentally cursed why Narsha noona can be so dense.. even Amber, this dino head, she got the meaning behind Ga-in noona’s words.. Amber is smart when it comes to solving cases, but she’s so den

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter