he is back..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Sun has risen.. the sunlight slightly bursting out from the hospital windows.. making all of their skin looks like shining.. they all looks like goddess.. peaceful face.. the sun light beamed towards the white knight’s eyes.. making her to cover her eyes with her hands.. slowly opened her eyes as she saw it’s already morning.. she smiled widely and stretch her body with forgoting that her back still in treatment..

“ack.. damn it Seungri..” the white knight cursing under her breath as the sting pain slowly getting on her.. she rubbed her back gently to ease the pain.. she stare blankly towards her wounded feet.. “how can I protect you when me.. myself can’t even move properly.. curse you Seungri.. why is my hunch seems to be distracted these days.. something wrong might happen..” the white knight whispering to herself.. she turned her head and found the noonas still sleeping soundly on the couch..  the smaller noona leaned her head on the taller noona’s lap while the taller noona leaned her head on the couch.. “they look tired.. I bet they are.. they’ve been looking after us for the past few months.. and why don’t they just get together? I still can’t understand that..” the white knight shook her head and staring at the window with a deep thought..

“ung…. Morning already?” the smaller noona stirred her head as her eyes got opened slowly..

“morning noonas..”

“oh.. you’re awake.. how do you feel now?” the smaller noona stand up slowly and placed the taller noona’s head on the pillow making her sleeping position a bit better than before..

“I’m good.. just thinking..” the white knight smile to her “what time did you two sleep last night?” the white knight asked in concern seeing the noonas tired face..

“umm.. I don’t really remember.. but that’s not important.. what are you thinking anyway?”

“I feel my hunch seems to be distracted for the past few days.. I still can’t know about what will happen.. but I know something will happen.. and that is not good either..” the white knight staring at the window again..

 

the smaller noona remaining silent.. she knew exactly that the white knight hunch is the best.. she is well known with that.. when she said something is up, then it there must be something is up ahead..

 

“I will keep an eye on you guys.. don’t worry.. and the twins will do the same..” the smaller noona grab the white knight’s hand and patted gently..

“I’m not worrying about me.. I’m worrying about four of you..”

“yah.. why would you worrying about us? You’re the one that temporally paralyzed..” the smaller noona caresses the white knight’s hair and she stare with her soft eyes..

 

“hmm…..”the white knight back in her deep thought.. and someone opening the door.. it’s the doctor.. he brought a pile of document on his hand with ballpoint and his usual uniform…

 

“so.. how do you feel today Ms Taeyeon?” the doctor running some checking up on the white knight..

“I’m good.. so when will I can go home?”

“after your back gyps removed.. your back support will be changed with others that more flexible.. so you could move more easily.. but still you have to pay attention to it.. don’t move too much or I will put back those gyps..” the doctor putting back his stethoscope in his pocket and said with her stern voice..

“I’ll try my best..” the white knight smile widely.. “thank you doc..”

“you’re welcome.. you know.. all of you.. are the most memorable patients I’ve ever had.. I can’t even believe that all of you would survive.. you’re all in very very bad condition when you got here.. and me and my colleagues were scared like hell seeing all of you in those condition.. we always wondered why he would hurt a great kid like all of you.. we’ve becoming more protective to all of you since according to your records, three of you had lost your parents.. maybe parents instinct took over us..” the doctor chuckle as he writing something on the medical records.. all of the doctors who have been assigned to take care the girls are married man..

“thank you doctor.. thank you very much for tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter