Flashback.......

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I forgot to introduce full characteristic of Sulli and Luna.. well.. this is their characteristic

The Tsuin (The twins)

Park Luna

Usual weapon : Sai (Japanise weapon, pict above)

Special Abilities : had a speed almost like Taeyeon, could kill a person with one slash, always good when it comes to hand in hand combat, good reflex

Weakness : stamina

Habit :  being a hyper girl

 

Choi Sulli

Usual weapon : Nunchaku (Japanise weapon, pict above)

Special Abilities : had a speed almost like Taeyeon, could kill a person with one swing of her nunchaku, good at hand in hand combat, had a better stamina than Luna, good reflex, easy to broke other's bone

Weakness : clumssy

Habit :  being a hyper girl just like Luna

anyway.. this chapter contains a flashback how do they rescue the white knight, the computer angels, and their partner.. :D I hope you could enjoy.. :D

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

“LUNA!! SULLI!!!” the doe eyed girl yelled from afar and running towards the Tsuin and the Noonas..

“unnie!!”

“what happened?” the smart girl asked while still panting a bit

“Seungri got them.. and tortured them at one abandoned warehouse.. we’re a bit too late to save them.. they’re already in bad condition when we arrived.. and.. there is Park Bom too.. TOP’s soon to be wife.. motive is revenge..” the smaller hyper explained in short story

 

“and who are they?” the doe eyed pointing at the Noonas who are cleaning up their shirt and hands..

“oh.. let me introduce you.. this is Ga-in noona and Narsha noona..”

“hello.. my name is Im Yoona.. and this is my girlfriend SeoHyun.. nice to meet you..”

“nice to meet you too Yoona-ssi and SeoHyun-ssi…” they shook hands..

“thanks for saving them.. are they really in a very bad condition?” the doe eyed girl asked with worried face

“well.. how should I say this? Taeyeon broke her legs and back with bleeding mouth and head.. Sunny’s head bleeding hard with I think her ribs were broken.. Jessie got scratch on her shoulder to chest, a big bruises on her stomach, small wound yet the most bleeding one on her stomach too, and her head got bleed.. Sooyoung got a deep wound on her thigh and a little scratch on her back.. Krystal got badly injured on her back and small scratch on her tummy and feet.. also her head I think? I don’t remember it really well.. Amber got a deep wound on her shoulder, well that is a hole to be precise, scratch on her thigh and bleeding lips.. oh yeah.. scratches on Taeyeon, Jessie, Krystal’s hands and feet because of the chain that holding them up earlier..  for any more broken bone, I don’t know.. it will need a X-ray test..” the smaller noona explained clearly

“………………………….” The two girls cannot say anything to respond what just the noonas explained.. their jaw were dropped in shock until they can’t say anything..

“hello? Are you there?” the other noonas flick her fingers in front of the doe eyed girl and her partner..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona POV

h-h-h-how can this be happening? Again? But their condition.. worsen than I thought..

“can you explain to us the details?” Seohyun asked making me back to reality

“well… nothing much to be explained.. the summary of the story is already been told by Sulli.. okay.. I’ll tell you the details when I got the call..” Ga-in noona said and she began to tell the story..

 

 

FLASHBACK

Ga-in POV

It was a suspicious call.. unknown number calling me in the middle of daylight.. I was enjoying my short break with Narsha at our base camp.. while that surprising call make my heart almost stopped..

“hello?”

“NONAA!!!!” a girls voice yelled on the phone.. I pulled back the phone a few inch away.. it hurts my ears.. wait.. I know this voice..

“eh??! Sulli?!”

“Ga-in Nonaaa!! Yeah it’s me Sulli!! Please help us!!!”

“eh? Eh?? What? Why?? Where are you now??! What do you need?!” I began to panic as I preparing my stuff and told Narsha to packed up too.. I storming into our work office to be ready for searching for any clues for them..

“Taeyeon unnie… Jessie unnie.. Krystal.. they’re all been caught…. Noona.. help us.. please..” her voice began to cracked

“WHAT?!! HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE?!! I mean.. them!! They’re.. you know!! The one that caught them, it’s not a police right?” I yelled out loud on the phone while hearing the shocking news..

“It’s not a police.. recently they’re being attacked by a newcomers gang.. I think they’re succeed catching all of them.. ugh! I don’t know noona.. but I know where they are.. we need your help to save them.. because we know we’re not capable doing that just the two of us.. they can caught them.. they must be a strong opponent.. can you please help us noonas??”

“okay! Sent me your coordinate.. I’ll pick you up.. we’re on our way! Bring the basic blueprint and estimation about the opponents too..”

“okay noona.. thank you very much... be safe..”

“you too..” and I hung up the phone..

 

 

Narsha look at me with her worried face and confused..

“there is a gang or person that caught Taeyeon, Jessie, and Krystal..” I told her in brief sentence

“WHAAAAT?!!!”

“yeah.. I’m shocked too.. but we don’t have much time.. we don’t know what possibilities they could do to them.. but you know the biggest possibilities is they’ll kill them all… so we need to move fast.. we’re gonna ride our chopper this time.. what gun you think most suitable?”

“I’ll bring my usual gun.. are we gonna stealth first or what?”

“we need to see the blueprint first.. I’ll bring my sniper too along with my usual gun..”

“let’s move..” and we run to the garden in our base camp.. don’t be confused.. we’re living in the big mansion that no one found it suspicious when we had a chopper.. they’ll found it as an expensive vehicle only.. we buy a big company to cover our true job.. and it run really well, that big company also makes us some fortune.. we're on our chopper when Narsha began to search for something..

“where is my gum?” Narsha asked while searching through her pocket..

"your gun? it's there on your usual gun case.." I pointed at her gun case.. didn't hear it clear what she's really searching for..

"no... I know it's there.." she still searching something.. I got it..

"ah.. you mean your gum?" she's searching her gums.. this habit of her..

"yeah.. did you see it?"

“here..” I handed a pack of chewing gum to her.. I already know that I have to keep some supplies for these kind of food for her.. she can’t do the mission really well if she didn’t eat chewing gums..

“thank you..” she smiled widely and began to pushed some button..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

And we depart from our house and straight to the coordinate that Sulli had gave me earlier.. I saw two girls were there waving their hand to us.. it’s been a long time since we met together and make contact.. I thought they’re in Russia.. we parked our chopper at the open field and make our way to them.. they hugged us immediately..

“nonaa!! I missed you…” Sulli hugged me tightly while Luna is hugging Narsha.. I hugged back and patted her shoulder..

“yeah.. It’s been a long time.. I thought the two of you were in Russia?” I yelled a little because of the chopper’s sound so noisy.. I usher them to move a little bit further to make a brief look at the case..

“we were! Until we heard about the news about the white knight and the computer angels were dead.. we’re definitely got scared and panic so we flew back to Korea and started to search for them.. we met them at the airport after they got back to Japan.. and they told us that on Japan they’re got attacked by some gangs that apparently the one who got them now..” Sulli started to rapping the sentence..

“slow down Sull.. hahaha.. that news also making me flinched a bit.. but when I know that they’re still safe, it’s relieved me.. they’ve been on the trending topic at our community.. okay.. I got it.. now where is the data?” I asked them and we move to a small house there.. as we got in.. it’s not an ordinary small house after all.. it’s kind of equipped with some technology.. but not as high tech as I expect from them.. I guess they’re just temporary built this..

 

 

“so here is the blueprint of the warehouse that they’ve been held.. I found them through their watch and Amber’s necklace.. also Sunny’s unnie watch.. and according to their tracking device.. their position is like this.. (a/n :like the one I’ve wrote before at chapter 12..)” Sulli began to explained as she spread out the blueprint on the projector.. each dots had a name on it.. that’s quiet strange for a hostage position..

“wait wait wait.. who is Amber? who is Sunny? And who is this one named Sooyoung?” I pointed at the dots..

“their partner.. Amber belongs to Krystal, Sooyoung unnie belongs to Jessie unnie, and you know the rest.. I’ll tell you the story about them later.. so let me continue.. as long as I observed the place through satellites, the warehouse were highly guarded by those man.. and they’re fully equipped.. and it’s only one way in an out which through this door..”

“all of the man holding the same guns.. and they’re trained to do combat.. so it will not be easy according to the recordings of their fight earlier at Japan.. any question noonas?” Luna added

“yes.. do you know what is the motives?”

“we think the motives is to take some revenge Narsha noona..”

“that’s not a good reason there.. we should be there as fast as we could.. I’ll help with snipe..”

“Sulli and Luna come with me to the hand in hand combat with them.. I’ll support with guns..” Narsha added.. yeah.. since Sulli and Luna been trained by Taeyeon, they can’t use guns really well.. but they’re the best when it comes to hand in hand combat.. Sulli mastered using nunchaku and Luna mastered using sai..

“so we go here and here.. and we just need to got here and barge in.. everyone know their task?” I asked in stern voice

“yes.. let’s move..” all of them said in unison.. Narsha took another chewing gum and began to chew as she already throw the last one.. I shook my head.. that is not good for your teeth Narsha.. it's been her 3rd gums till now..

 

 

And we move to the chopper.. me and Narsha began to fly it to the abandoned warehouse.. 30 minutes passed since we depart.. they sure know how to pick a place.. if we use car, it will takes at least 2 hours driving..

“we’re here.. Luna or Sulli you two know how to drive this?”

“yes we know.. what’s wrong unnie?”

“Narsha.. drop me there.. I’ll provide silent sniper from there.. that’s a quiet good spot.. either of you, take the wheel..” I stormed to the back, grab my weapon, and began to rappel down.. I waved to them as I already touch the ground.. it’s in the middle of the forest.. I tested our communication system..

“Narsha, Luna, Sulli, hear me?”

“yes noona.. loud and clear..”

“alright.. you three go there.. I’ll preparing a surprise attack for them..” and they go.. I began to placed my sniper riffle and make my position comfortable..

 

 

Author POV

(a/n : I’ll be using their real name instead of what I called them to tell you the story.. I don’t want to make you all confused.. hahaha..)

Ga-in take place and preparing her sniper.. she’s waiting for Narsha’s command..

“Yah Narsha!! What took you so long? The bugs are getting annoying here!!” Ga-in began to nag and raised her voice

“Ga-in not now.. and we’re approximately reach the place in 3 minutes.. you can begin to make them scattered around in panic..” said Narsha with her calm tone

“hmmkey..” Ga-in returned into her calm condition.. she began to snipe on one of the man’s head.. “so long..” she smirk as she deploy her attack..

 

*BANG* 

 

One silent shoot coming from Ga-in’s sniper.. she’s using silencer so that the opponent can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter