they're fine but...

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

the white knight still didn’t sign anything about she gonna be alive again..

 

*bathump*

 

“Fany.. take me with you…” the white knight hugged the eyesmile angel as she began to fly with her..

“Taetae…..” the eysmile angel smile widely towards the white knight.. “your time hasn’t come yet.. I’m here to say goodbye and thank you to you.. because you fulfill your promise by moving on… and we wont meet on each other really often anymore.. I got scolded by Hyoyeon.. hehehe...” the eyesmile angel back to her previous position and folded her wings..

“Fany-ah.. you know that the only person I love the most is you…”

“I know Taetae.. but I’m already here… what can I do? I don’t want to see you miserable all the time..”

“so.. take me with you instead now.. it hurts.. I’m tired.. physically and mentally… I’m tired Fany-ah..” the white knight hug the eyesmile angel even tighter but didn’t crush her.. the eyesmile angel just rub the white knight’s back gently.. trying to comfort the one she love..

“all of your family needs you.. Sunny too.. as much as I wanted you to be by my side right now forever, I can’t do that.. you have to be strong till we meet again someday Taetae… I’ll always watch you from above here..”

“and if I missed you so much like this, I can’t meet you.. how am I supposed to do with that?” the white knight mumble on the eyesmile angel’s chest..

“just see above the sky.. you’ll know which stars that represent me.. or the most beautiful clouds you can see when daylight, that should be me..” the eyesmile angel broke the hug and gave her signature smile towards the white knight..

“promise?”

“I promise.. and I will not broke my promise.. so.. you should never broke yours either.. I have to go now.. our time is up.. they need you.. please be strong Taetae.. I’ll always watch you and love you.. please take care of them.. love Sunny as much as you love me..” the eyesmile angel began to fly away from the white knight and waved a goodbye..

“fany-ah… you know exactly that no one can ever replaced you in my heart.. but I’ll try.. I’ll keep my promises to you…”

 

*beeeeeeeep*

 

“cmon cmon!!!! Beat now!!!” the doctor yelled in anger when he still saw the screen showing no pulse..

 

*beeeeep beep beeeeep beeeeep beeeeep*

 

A loud sigh can be heard from all of the doctors on the room.. the heartbeat detectors were showing that the white knight’s heart started to beating slowly again..

“that was a close call.. now.. for her wounds.. did she fall from the rooftop or something?! Almost all of her back bone were cracked and look at her feet.. huff.. this is gonna be a long time to fix her..”

 “what just happened to all of them… who is the person who can do all of this to them? This is just unbelievable.. “ the doctors trying to lessen the tensed they feels as they operate the girls.. a sweat as big as pebbles are shown up on their head.. the other nurse were wiping it out..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

All of the doctors trying their best to save the six.. the others just waiting outside the ER with worried face… it’s almost 12 hours they’ve been struggle in ER.. it makes the smaller noona got a little bit impatient..

“WHAT TOOK THEM SO LONG?! DO THEY KNOW THAT WE’RE SO DAMN WORRIED HERE?!! 12 HOURS WAITING IT’S NOT NORMAL!!” the smaller noona yelled in anger as she stood up from the bench.. all peoples that passing by look at her in shock expression… but they continued what they’ve been doing after a few minutes..

“noonaaa.. please be patient.. we don’t want to disturb other patients..” the smart girl stand up and tried to calm the smaller noona..

“HOW CAN I?!! UURGH!!” the smaller noona growl in anger.. and walk away.. the smart girl wants to follow her but got stopped by the taller noona..

“let me..” the taller noona go towards the smaller noona.. the smart girl becoming more worried..

 

“let Narsha noona handle this Seo unnie.. don’t worry.. it will be fine.. they already live at the same house and work together for only God knows how long..” the taller hyper trying to make the smart girl more relaxed..

“umkey.. is she always like this?”

“well.. that’s one of her traits.. she got a very bad temper.. that bad temper is like two sided blade.. that could help but could be disadvantage for her as well..” the smaller hyper smiled..

“okay.. I understand.. how can Narsha noona bear with that?”

“Narsha noona has somehow a control towards Ga-in noona’s emotion.. she can make Ga-in noona calmed down again with only one touch or words.. that’s what we know..”

“they’re in relationship?” the doe eyed girl asked in curious as they saw the noonas hugging tightly from afar..

“we don’t know.. there is some things that we cannot know the truth.. but the only thing we know is only they’re not related in blood.. that leaves their true relationship still unknown.. but they’re a perfect team though..” the smaller hyper smiled widely..

 

 

Meanwhile this is what happened between the noonas.. the taller noona grab the smaller noona’s hand and pulled it a little hard.. making the smaller noona turned around her body towards the taller noona..

“Ga-in.. calm down..”

“it’s just.. ugh.. I don’t know.. I’m so afraid to lose them… why it should be them? They’re just trying to stop being an assassins.. but now they’re suffering like this… why Narsha? Why?!” the smaller noona began to cracked in tears..

“sssh.. sssh… sshh.. calm down..” the smaller noona hit the taller noona’s chest gently as she felt so pissed off with what just happened.. and stopped as the taller noona hugged her tightly and rub her back gently..

“I know you love them so much.. and so do I.. let’s just hope for the best.. they’re not weak.. and you know what exactly I mean by that.. all the best doctors here were the one who handle them.. they should be alright.. trust them..” the smaller noona just sob softly on the taller noona’s chest..

“thank you Narsha.. you always know how to make me back to normal..” the smaller noona hugged the taller noona tightly.. the taller noona’s eyes got widen a bit with the sudden reaction but smile in the end..

“that’s what best friends do.. you’ll do the same thing if I’m the one who are in this condition..” the taller noona broke the hug and smile towards her partner.. she wipes her partner’s tears with her both thumbs.. “no crying allowed remember? That’s our own rules.. you’re the one who create that rule..” the taller noona chuckle and make the smaller noona chuckle as well remembering that it was her who made the unwritten rules on their world..

“that’s better… let’s go back to them.. and remember try to control your emotion better.. it’s been I don’t know how long you’ve been like this Ga-in.. hahaha..”

“I don’t need to control my emotion.. I have you to control it.. you always be the one who did that anyway.. are you hypnotizing me?? How can you do that? no one can ever succeeded to do that beside you.. like Seohyun tried before..”

“I already live with you for so long until I know the real you and how to control you as well..” the taller noona smirk proudly..

“I’m glad having you as my partner..”

“same here..”

 

 

And the noonas walk hand in hand together towards the other girls that worriedly staring at them.. the smaller noona already back to her normal state..

“sorry Seohyun for snapping at your face like that..”

“it’s okay Ga-in noona.. I can understand it.. they said that you had a bad temper so I can clearly understand that..” the smart girl smiled innocently towards the noonas.. the Tsuin gulped in nervous..

“you told them that I had a bad temper?” the smaller noona shot a deathly glare towards the Tsuin.. making both of them shiver in fear..

“w-w-w-we just stating the truth noona.. please don’t be mad with us..”

“Ga-in…” the smaller noona want to scold them but stopped by the taller noona that squeeze her hand a bit and said her name in a soft voice.. the smaller noona immediately stop what she just want to do and becoming relax again.. it’s like the smaller noona had two different personalities..

“I wont mad with you two..” the smaller noona said in her calmer voice..

“phew.. thank you so much Narsha noona..”

“you’re welcome..”

“wow.. you are really can make her calm down just in few words and act..” the doe eyed girl look in amazed..

“told you unnie.. now you see what just happened right?” the taller hyper smiled proudly

“don’t be mad with them Ga-in.. just enjoy the moment..” the smaller noona didn’t even had a chance to react but the taller noona already prevent her for doing anything stupid.. and they smiled along..

 

 

And finally after 15 hours waiting outside the ER, the head doctor finally came out from the ER.. he looks so exhausted.. the 6 girls rushing towards him with worried face and scared..

“are you all related to those 6 girls that just got into the ER? Umm.. what’s their name..” the doctor began to flipped the paper “Ah.. Taeyeon, Jessica, Krystal, Amber, Sooyoung, and Sunny?” and he look at the 6 girls in front of him.. a little taken aback with those stares and deathly glare towards him..

“YES WE DO! We don’t have to explain how we related to them do we?”

“n-n-no need girls.. it will be too long..” the doctor stutter as he got nervous as he began to flipped the documents on his hand and began to talk as his eyes fixed on the documents “I just wanna inform all of you, those girls were saved.. Jessica and Sooyoung were the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter