their reaction?

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

No respond from them.. they’re just looking at us confusedly and shock.. I’m so worried about their respond.. I’m afraid that we must do something bad to them to make them shut their mouth later..

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.. KIM TAEYEON.. YOU’RE SO FUNNY!!!” Yoong laughed hard with Seohyun.. “IT’S NOT POSSIBLE THAT YOU’RE THE WHITE KNIGHT.. AND YOU TWO ARE THE COMPUTER ANGELS.. BWHAHAHAHAHHAA..” she pointed at us in order “just look at yourself Taeyeon.. I know those assassin might be cool but there is no point to lie to us about that.. hahahahahahaha.. you’re too small and cute to do those jobs.. and you two, you’re too innocent to do those too.. hahahaha.. you guys are so funny!! That’s the worst lie I ever heard!!”

 

But only them who laughed hard.. making them gradually realized the real situation and stopped laughing..

 

“wait.. you’re not kidding? Please tell me that you’re just joking about that.. is that really true??!”

“yes.. they’re saying the truth..” Soo said in her stern voice and worried face..

“WHAT?!! But.. but.. but.. Amber!! you are the one who said that they’re DEAD!!”

“it’s a lie Yoong unnie.. I help them to ‘disappear’.. because they’re quitting becoming an assassin.. so I agreed to help them.. it will help them being less hunted by those guys and police..”

“but.. you’re a police woman Amber!! you should’ve arrest them!!”

“I have my own reason Seo unnie.. and they’re doing that not only because of money.. those people that they killed are the one who we can’t catch.. or they’re free from law’s touch.. they’re doing justice with their own way.. well.. although it’s wrong.. but I realize that they’re just trying to help.. and they promised to me not to do that anymore.. if they doing that again, I’ll arrest them.. they already agrees with those condition..”

“okay.. I’m too confused here.. could somebody explain what’s really going on here?! I can’t believe with anything you just said.. and I don’t know which one should I believe..” she’s in her alert from her stiff posture right now..

“we just simply confessed to you that we’re the legendary assassins.. I can give you a prove that we’re the one..” I want to took off my blazer while Sunny stopped me

“you don’t have to do this Taeyeon..” she looked at me with her worried face

“it’s okay bunny.. they have the rights to know everything.. since I want to bring all of you to Korea.. it’s not safe for you or them here in Japan.. I need to protect all of you.. we need… because you all going through all this because of us..”

 

Jessie and Krystal just nodded.. they began to grab something on their back.. I took off my blazer.. showing my katana to her.. Jessie and Krystal pull out their guns from their back.. put it on their lap..

“what just happened? What are you trying to do?! If you want to do something bad to us, I’ll call the police!!”

“you don’t need to call one.. I’m the police..”

“you’re police in Korea.. not Japan Amber..” Soo said with her disbelief look to Amber

“no we wont do something bad..” I walk closer to Jessie and Krystal, grab their guns and put it in front of Seohyun and Yoona.. they’re already trembling in fear.. I took off my katana and put it beside the guns.. walk back slowly return to my first position..

“we’re not doing anything to you two.. we’re just trying to protecting you two..” Jessie said in a stern voice “you can take and hold our weapons if you didn’t believe in us.. we’re not going to offend it..” I look at Jessie in anger eyes.. that’s my favorite katana you’re talking about!!! She just gave me a glare telling me to understand the situation.. I just hung my head down and sigh..

“EXPLAIN TO ME ABOUT EVERYTHING!! EVERY SINGLE THING!! NO MORE LIES!!” Yoong demanded in her anger

 

 

So I explained the whole story and how could we becoming like that.. and when Krystal be a team mates to kill TOP of course with a perfect reason.. Krystal show her some of her hacking ability.. she hacked the Korean Police department database.. again.. showing them Amber’s profile.. Amber just slap Krystal’s arm and closed the iPad immediately in embarrassment.. we’re just laughing at the two.. Jessie can’t do much due to her injury, I show her some of my speed ability.. and be ‘invisible’.. the more we show them, they got more relax.. instead they’re got more exited to know more about us.. I think they positively see our job with our point of view.. not the police point of view.. I’m glad that they actually like this..

 

 

“wow.. that was cool!! I really can’t believe those famous assassins are here now… in front of me.. By the way, what Jessie can do?”

“she usually be the one who do the shooting thing.. but she can’t move too much or shot anything now right? Well..”

“YAH TAEYEON!! I CAN DO HACKING TOO!! Krys!! Give me my iPad..” and Amber help Krystal handed  her iPad.. she began to type something.. let me guess.. she will hack the Pentagon database.. she shows her iPad to all of us with proud..

“see!! this is the Pentagon’s database.. I can access it with ease..”

“but still.. I can do better than you..” I smiled innocently towards her

“fine the AMAZING WHITE KNIGHT!!”

“eh? Taeyeon can do better? It’s Pentagon you just hacked Jessie!”

“well.. me and Jessie unnie always works together.. I’m behind the desk and she will do the action.. but Taeyeon unnie do both.. she’s soloist fighter and the best.. we never work with her before..”

“Jessie did.. when your house got invaded by TOP’s man..”

“ahh yeah.. I forgot… you’re cheating Jessie unnie!! I want to try work with you too you know, Taeyeon unnie!!”

“yah!! We’re trying to save your head from Amber!!”

“okay.. okay.. let me tell the conclusion with what I just get.. so.. Taeyeon is the white knight, Jessie and Krystal are the computer angel.. when Taeyeon and Jessie got coma because they’re invaded by TOP’s man, Amber got framed, Krystal and Amber work together as a team to kill TOP.. after they kill TOP, Krystal got badly injured, so that’s when we met right?”

“well.. pretty much like that Yoong… so.. could you please keep it a secret? We don’t want our names got into public again stating that we’re still alive.. I’m very annoyed with those dumb people who just attacked us yesterday..”

“sure.. I’m cool.. how about you Seobaby?”

“I’m okay with that.. but you guys promise to not doing that again okay?!”

“we promise..”

 

 

“but Taeyeon.. I don’t think that they’re the same people that TOP sent to us earlier..”

“I agree with Jessie unnie.. we should search for their identity and with whom they’re working for.. since we got no hostages to ask.. I need my full gadget to do that research..”

“we still need to buy new equipment.. since yours alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter