one last time (another verse)..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

14 years later..

 

There is a big house well built above soft field of grass with private lake and small forest nearby.. exiled from the crowds.. but although it’s a bit exiled, the house is well modified and high tech.. the assassin’s habit cannot be changed.. even the assassins trained their daughter a basic self defense as well as the doe eyed girl and the smart girl’s daughter.. the assassins sometimes got scolded by the short blonde, due to their act, teaching the daughter how to hold weapons and aim.. even shoot a target.. the white knight gave her daughter five small shuriken for her 5th years old birthday present.. earning a glare from her wife.. but her daughter accept it in excitement and began to playing with it on the training ground they had.. the older sister gave her daughter sets of arrow for her 7th years old birthday present.. the taller girl didn’t comment anything about it as she just shook her head and facepalmed.. the older sister teach her how to shoot the arrow correctly.. the younger sister, having a twins as their daughter, she gave them a new hacking device and teach them how to hack a pentagon on their 6th years.. the boyish argue with the younger sister but in the end the younger sister win the debate.. the legendary assassins brought a classic modified brass knuckle that can be resized to her current fingers size to the doe eyed girl and the smart girl’s daughter on her 8th birthday.. the couple didn’t say a thing.. they just look at it with blank stare and expressionless while their daughter were so excited and began to wear it occasionally..

 

 

The daughters like playing around the house.. especially the forest.. the assassins already modified the forest into training ground that set for a real combat with several difficulties.. and there is some animal that could be hunt down.. the daughter’s bond were as strong as their parents.. they look on each others back.. but compete on each others when it comes to training time.. they all love to do physicall activities.. but they had a genius brain.. just like their parents.. school were only  a place to hang out for them.. they never take the teacher’s lecture seriously but they always get a good score.. the daughters has been a popular girls at school.. they always hang out together as group.. and they always help their friends if they got any trouble.. Jia.. being the oldest and having the strongest sense among the five are taking the role as the leader on the group.. just like the white knight.. and she also got the white knight’s over protective side..

 

 

 

“mommy!! Daddy!!” five kids running towards the house with cheerful face and excitement.. they just got back from the forest.. playing with the training ground..

The wife kneeled down with open arms ready to hug their kids… the husband followed slowly from the back while smiling widely.. the kids is around 12-13 years old..

“whoa whoa.. calm down Jia.. why are you so excited?” the short blonde asked while hugging the little girl..

“mommy.. we found this on the forest..” the little girl gave the small round beeping thing to the short blonde.. the short blonde look confused while receiving the thing.. she raised one of her eyebrows and look towards the white knight..

“let me see..” the white knight said in her calm tone.. the computer angels, being aware by the story from the daughters and the device, they began to move to the white knight’s side.. looking at the device that just beeping more loudly.. the boyish also came towards them..

 

 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

 

 

The sound is becoming more loud and intense as the time has passed.. the white knight turn around the device and found a clock ticking..

“!! BE RIGHT BACK!!” the white knight suddenly vanished from the crowds.. she ran towards the forest alone.. although it’s already a quiet long time after she got injured, she just can’t be back to her normal speed.. the rest of the girls look confused and shock with what just happened.. meanwhile the computer angels already turn on their tracking device to track the white knight..

“she’s running deeper to the forest.. what is she trying to do?!” the younger sister hissed in anger..

“we’ll go after her..” the tsuin put the communicators on and  vanished in seconds.. the older sister began to track them down as well.. it’s not that hard for the tsuin to reach the white knight’s position.. since they’re already as fast as the white knight used to be..

 

Three red dot appears from the computer angels device..

“she’s approximately 500m from you two..” the younger sister said in brief through the communicator..

All of ther eyes are focusing on the forest.. trying to find out what’s going on..

“Yoong.. Seo.. could you please help us to get the kids inside the house? we’ll make sure everything is gonna be alright.. it applies to you as well, Amber, Soo, and Sunny..” the older sister said with her stern and cold voice.. as the short blonde, the boyish, and the taller girl wants to say something, the older sister cutted them..“no objection.. please.. now..” the older sister’s voice becoming more serious.. if she’s in this state, it means something serious will happened..

“be careful..” that’s the only thing that came out from the short blonde’s mouth.. the taller girl and the boyish kiss their partner’s cheek before they guide the kids to come inside the house..

“unnie..” the younger sister said in her worried tone..

“stay focus Krys..” the older sister said while keep tracking down the three..

“okay twins.. she just stop her track and she’s supposed to be around 10m from you two.. you must’ve seen her by now..”

“got it unnie..” the taller hyper replied.. “!! LUNA!!” the taller hyper yelled out loud..

“SSSUL!!!!” the smaller hyper yelled out loud..

 

 

A small object shining fly to the sky.. high enough for them to see.. even from afar.. because the object reflecting the sunlight.. and seconds later..

 

 

 

*BOOOOM*

 

 

 

A massive explosion coming from the forest direction.. a burning orange flame are burning down the forest.. black clouds can be seen smoking.. making a mushroom shape.. a strong wind blowing can be seen from the explosion.. and it coming towards the house direction..

 

 

 

 

“TAEEE!!!” the short blonde came out from the house and began to run towards the forest direction.. tears can be seen streaming down through her cheeks.. the younger sister grab the short blonde and hug her tightly.. preventing the short blonde to move further.. tears also flowing down through her cheeks although she cried in silence..

“GET COVER!!” the older sister said in out loud as the strong winds coming towards their position.. as the part of the explosion.. the younger sister pushed the short blonde down to the ground and make her own body as shield.. the older sister also do the same.. the two protecting the short blonde from the impact.. the computer angels winced a bit as shattered woods making it’s way to sliced a bit of their skin..

 

The boyish inside the house, flipping the table in quick and pushed the girls and the kids to cover behind the table.. she used the table as their shield.. the window broke into pieces as the strong winds blow.. the girls and the kids close their eyes tight as they’re so scared with what’s impacting them..

 

 

 

After a few seconds, the wind stop blowing.. silence surrounding all of them.. the sky turned into bright orange color combine with black from the smoke.. the older sister began scribbling to her device as she tried to find out three red dot..

“Ssul.. Lun.. do you hear me??” the older sister trying to communicate with the tsuin as she only heard nothing from them.. “SSUL!! LUN!! DO YOU HEAR ME?? ANSWER ME!!” the older sister screaming through the communicator as she trying to communicate with the tsuin.. and she kept scribbling to her device while she still lying down on the grass..

“are you okay Sunny unnie?” the younger sister asked in concern while checking on the short blonde’s condition.. the short blonde just crying weakly and nodded.. the younger sister trying to find any scratch or wounds from the short blonde’s body.. after she find no scratch or wound she exhale deeply in relieved..

 

 

“JESSIE/KRYS!!” the boyish and the taller girl came out from the house.. yelled out loud and running towards the computer angels and the short blonde..

 

The boyish and the taller girl checking out their partners as they got really concerned..

 

“I’m okay..” the older sister said in her weak voice.. while brushing her clothes and began to stand up.. she kneeled down immediately due to her injuries.. “ugh..” the older sister look down to her thigh and found a quiet big scratch..

“JESSIE!!” the taller girl grab the older sister and lie her down gently on the soft grass..

“I have to find them…” the older sister began to stand again but found it fails..

“unnie.. give me the device.. I’ll search through our new programe.. it can track through the black smoke and heavy fire..” the younger sister crawl beside the older sister and grab the device that the older sister gave.. blood dripping from the younger sister’s elbow but she didn’t care.. she also had a blood on her fingers that stained the device as she touch it..

“YAH KRYS!! YOUR HAND IS BLEEDING!!” the boyish began to examine the younger sister’s wound..

“LATER AM!! I’M TRYING TO FIND MY UNNIE!!” the younger sister yelled out loud as she got worried too much.. she began to type something on the device.. and the device began to search through the black clouds..

 

“got anything?” the older sister asked while she ripped up some of her shirt to tie up her feet wounds.. revealing her perfect shape abs and some scratch on her back… the older sister began to stand up and walk limply towards the younger sister..

“nothing.. where are they??!” the younger sister began to panic and scribbled more furiously..

“calm down Krys…. Don’t let your emotion ruined your concentration..” the older sister said in her calm tone.. while rubbing the younger sister’s shoulder to calm her down..

“u….nnie…..” three figures  walk limply and slowly from behind them.. they body got really messed up.. blood mixed with water.. their body got all wet.. the tsuin lifting up the white knight together.. they look pretty exhausted.. and they fall on their knees as they reach their destination.. making the white knight’s body got falling down freely..

 

 

“TAE!!” the short blonde run towards the unconscious wet cold body.. “WAKE UP!! TAE!! WAKE UP!!” the short blonde shook the white kngiht’s body furiously and patted her face gently..

“AMBER!! GET THE OXYGEN!! GET THE DETECTOR AS WELL!!” the younger sister yelled to the boyish.. the boyish ran as fast as she could into the house and got back a minute later with an oxygen on her right hand and some detector on her left hand..

“I’ll draw some of your blood for some test.. it will hurt a bit..” the younger sister draw some of the smaller hyper’s blood and put it on glass plate… the smaller hyper didn’t even winced a bit as she already almost unconscious.. a seconds later, the plate shown the chemical composition of the smaller hyper’s blood digitally.. it’s just a medical equipment that they’ve been made for fun..“just as I thought.. she inhale too much carbon monoxide that caused by the fire.. she got 35% COHb.. gave her the oxygen and put the mask on her tightly.. turn the oxygen to level 3..” the younger sister told the boyish and the boyish do what the younger sister told as quickly as possible..

“give me the plate..” the older sister already drew some of the taller hyper’s blood.. she wipe the glass with the taller hyper’s wet clothes and put the blood on it.. “she got the same with Luna.. Soo.. get the other oxygen.. also bring another one for Taeyeon.. maybe two for her..” the taller girl just nodded and storm inside the house and came out later on.. the  boyish helped the taller girl to put it on the taller hyper as the computer angels already on the side of the white knight..

“this aint good..” the older sister shook her head and drew some of the white knight’s blood.. put it on the plate.. “she got the highest.. that’s why she already unconscious.. she got 45% COHb.. damn it.. give me the oxygen..” the older sister put the oxygen immediately and set it to maximum.. it looks like the white knight forced to inhale the oxygen because the flow inside the mask can be heard..

 

“is she gonna be okay?” the short blonde asked in her cracked and weak voice while keep holding on the white knight’s hand tightly..

 

“it’s still not surpass 50% so she will be okay.. but she might have a really painful headache after this.. I’ll go get some med to treat their scratch wound..” the younger sister stand up and storm inside the house.. not caring about her own wound.. her blood trailed from the fields to inside the house..

“Yoong.. Seo.. sorry if we troubled you with the kids..” the older sister said while keep monitoring the three girls that lying down on the grass fields in front of them with oxygen mask on each of their faces..

“it’s not a problem.. you all already saved our life..” the doe eyed girl said while holding on the tsuin’s hand..

 

 

Minutes later the younger sister came out from the house with a case full of aid kits..

“unnie.. come here..” the younger sister command the older sister and she just obeyed it obbidiently.. the older sister sit on the grass and let the younger sister treat her wound.. “I need to clean this with alcohol first.. and.. you know that probably hurt since you have some quiet big scratch..” the younger sister began to put some alcohol to cotton and clean the older sister’s wound gently..

“AAAAACK!!” the older sister winced in pain as the alcohol contacting with her skin.. she closed her eyes tightly as a small drop of tear came out from her eyes.. the taller girl sat beside her immediately and rub the older sister’s back.. their daughter sat on the other side and squeeze her hand gently.. to ease the older sister’s pain.. the older sister grab the taller girl’s hand and squeeze it hard as she trying to hold the pain..

“done..” the younger sister said in brief.. the older sister breath heavily as she finally opened her eyes again and see her already neatly wrapped wound on her feet..

“thank you Krys.. now you.. come here..” the older sister still breathing heavily helped to treat the younger sister’s wound..

“ugh….” The younger sister pulled out some grass from the ground as she trying to hold the pain.. tears are flowing through her cheeks.. the boyish massage the younger sister’s other hand to ease the pain.. their daughters look at the younger sister with concern and worried face.. tears also streaming through their cheeks.. they bit their lower lips and holding hands together..

“done.. and we still have more cuts than this..” the older sister said and kissed the younger sister’s forehead..

“we could do something with that later on unnie.. first we need to do something with them..” the younger sister pointed at the three bodies..

“yeah..”

 

 

RIIING RIIING

“hello?” the younger sister picked up her phone.. while treating the taller hyper’s wound..

“KRYS!! ARE YOU GUYS OKAY??!! WE DETECT MASSIVE EXPLOSION COMING FROM YOUR AREA!!” a panic voice coming from the other line..

“oh hi Hara.. yeah.. our forest got blown by I don’t know.. we still don’t have time to do a research on it.. me and Jessie unnie are okay.. twins and Tae unnie got unconscious by now since they inhale too much carbon monoxide..”

“we’re working on that and already found some of the peoples that wanna destroy all of you.. and we already taking care some of them.. we’ll take care of all of them.. you don’t have to worry.. and we’ll be there after we’re done.. please keep an update with all of your condition..”

“will do.. and thank you very much Hara for the help.. and you probably want to hang up now since you called from the State.. and it will cost you a quiet fortune..”

“we can handle those thing Krys.. we could easily manipulate our bills.. and you’re welcome.. we will finished them all from here.. and we want to get a permission from you.. we need your system linked to ours so we could search if there is any other possibilities of danger..”

“you got our permission.. I’ll send you the code..”

“emm.. actually you don’t need to.. I just asked for permission.. if I click this OK button on my screen, our system already linked..”

“oh.. yeah.. I forgot.. and I’ll keep an update.. I have to go to treat Tae unnie’s wound.. bye Hara.. thank you very much.. and tell Nic as well..”

“sure thing.. I’ll make sure there is no more dangerous thing in your area..”

END PHONE CALL

 

 

The boyish, the taller girl, and the doe eyed girl lift up the three bodies inside the house.. the other girls bring the oxygen tube carefully from behind.. trying not to detach it from the three faces.. the short blonde already stop crying but her face still pale and worried.. they put down the three on the nearest bed.. since all of the bed inside the house is king sized, so it’s not a big matter if the three are put on the same bed..

“we need to change their clothes.. if not, they could catch fever.. even their body temperature already rising by now..” the older sister said while checking on the three bodies..

“I’ll change Tae’s clothes..” the short blonde came out from the bedroom and get dry clothes from their closet..

“I’ll go get the twins clothes..” the younger sister said while leaving the bedroom..

“if you mind.. could the husband and the kids leave the room for a minute till we finished changed their clothes?”

“sure… cmon Jia.. Suz.. Aiden.. Jackie.. Fei..” the doe eyed girl, the taller girl, and the boyish lift up the kids and leave the room.. the daughter faces still indicating that they’re so worried about the three.. and not wanting to leave the room..

 

 

And the wife changing the three clothes into the dry new one…

“their bodies are really messed up..” the younger sister said while changing the smaller hyper’s clothes and saw so many cuts on her body.. she wipe it gently and began to applied more med on it..

“yeah.. she always think others first before herself.. tsk.. sometimes I hate this side of her..” the short blonde said while putting new clothes on the white knight..

“it’s her nature.. and it’s there because her bitter past..” the older sister slightly smile while she caressing the white knight’s hair.. “if that never happened, she wouldn’t be this protective..”

“I understand..” the short blonde smile and kissed the white knight’s forehead...

 

*beep beep*

To : Krys

We already check out the system.. nothing suspicious.. we already told the noonas to check on specific spot on your area to be scanned.. and they’re doing it right now.. we also already deactivate all explosive thing that being planted in your area.. it’s quiet many though.. are you guys being less care with this matter till someone could plant explosive in your area? We also wipe out all virus that used to spying on all of your activity.. your system already clean.. we just wait for the noonas repo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter