painful

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*SLAM*

The door being slammed again by the other girls.. they all froze on the spot while seeing what they saw in front of them… the short blonde didn’t recognize about the white knight current condition, due to her hurtful head and almost passed out condition.. everything happened  in slow motion.. (a/n : blue is Taeyeon’s thought, violet is Sunny’s thought, green together)

There are so many things I couldn’t say
You have never heard them before but
I’m not someone who just loves anyone I see

Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me closer?

Only you are my everything
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen
 

Though someday your name might become strange
My heart will remember all the memories
 

Even if a painful separation comes between us

Will you warmly hold me closer?

Closer
 

Warmer
 

Will you hold me?

 

 

Sunny… I love you… sorry… for cannot protecting you…

Taeyeon… I love you… sorry.. for not trusting you…

(a/n : it’s from Taeyeon’s ost song called closer.. I arranged a bit the lyrics.. just to make it more match with what I want.. and the last two sentence it’s from me, not the song.. :D sorry if this turned weird.. :p here is the youtube link of she’s performing this song live.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-OhslPeLo I suggest you hear her singing while read those conversation.. so it could make the moment becoming more real.. :D enjoy.. :D)

Only a sound of blood dripping that can be heard in the house.. no one moving nor reacting.. a weak smile can be seen from the two.. one of their hands interwined together with weak grip.. their eyes were locked as they said the unspoken words that inside their mind.. the white knight planted a soft kiss on the short blonde’s forehead.. and the white knight caresses the short blonde’s face… one drop of tear was fall from the two of them as they’re closing their eyes together.. and falling down freely to the floor together..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Jessica POV

*SLAM*

When we slammed the door we saw the house is a real mess.. blood everywhere.. on the walls.. on the floor.. and my eyes were fixed on the three figures not far from us.. near the table.. shining red katana reflecting because of the light.. blood dripping slowly from it.. a man figure holding that katana firmly as satisfied smirk appear from his face.. I saw the other two figures falling down freely to the floor as one of them were caressing the other’s face before she goes down…

“that’s why I always said to you.. love always makes you weak… you should’ve killed me earlier..” the man laughed hard evily as he released his grip on the katana…

 

 

 

“TAEYEEEEEON/UNNIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” all of us yelled in unison as we saw her body lying down on the floor with her own katana passing through in the middle of her lower chest…

 

 

 

 

 

My knees got weaken as I saw the two of them.. I kneeled down as my tears already streaming from my eyes and my hand covered my mouth in shock..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV

the tsuin already vanished and appeared again right in front of the man.. the man didn’t have any strength to fight anymore.. the tsuin knocked him hard.. they releasing their anger towards the man and determined to take away his life from his body their own way.. after a few seconds, the man already full of bruises and sliced wound as the tsuin making their final movement.. the smaller hyper stabbed him on the heart with her sai and the taller hyper strangled his neck till it brokes with her nunchaku.. they turned into full killing mode.. after they done killing him.. they released him and both of them throw his body away until impacting the wall hardly.. making a cracked sound..

huffed sounds can be heard from the tsuin.. they release their grip on their weapon and clinging sound can be heard.. both of them kneeled down and cried hard.. they pulled out the katana from the white knight and tried to check on her pulse, her breath.. anything that could indicating lives…

 

the noonas are checking on the short blonde’s condition.. they are the only person that still in calm state.. they need to be like that because they didn’t want to worsen the condition.. although they’re struggling so hard not to cried in front of them.. the younger sister helping the older sister to get up with wet faces… they hugged and cried together..

 

 

“SHE STILL BREATHING!!! LET’S GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!! WE’RE BRINGING TAEYEON UNNIE WITH US.. IT WILL BE FASTER WITH BIKES..” the taller hyper pressed the wounds and the smaller hyper lift the white knight bridal style.. they got vanished in seconds and after that a loud voice from motorcycle and scretching tires can be heard from outside..

 

 

“no scratch on her.. just a really red forehead.. she must be hurting like hell until her forehead can be this red.. we must bring them either to the hospital.. Narsha.. I’ll go with Krys.. I don’t think Jessie could drive in this condition…” the smaller noona lifted the short blonde and bring her towards the car.. the smaller noona dragged the younger sister with her as the taller noona gave piggy back to the older sister as she already got unconscious because of the shock and tired emotionally..

 

 

Cars engine started can be heard followed by scretching tires as the two cars were storming to the hospital immediately…

 

*SLAM*

 

The hospital door being slammed by the tsuin as their tears never stopped flowing from their eyes.. they arrived at the same hospital when they all got admitted earlier..

“please…. Help…. Please……. She’s dying………………” the smaller hyper didn’t had anymore strength to screamed for help.. she just saying with her soft voice.. as the taller hyper still pressing on the white knight’s wound.. trying to slowing down the bleeding..

“MY GOSH!! KIM TAEYEON!!! GET EMERGENCY SURGERY!!!” the head doctor screamed and told every doctor and nurses to prepare everything.. they sprint towards the operation room and the light were .. indicating that they’re doing the operation..

“unnieeee….” The tsuin were crying together.. hugging on each others.. trying to ease the pain… while after a few minutes the other girls appeared.. the smaller noona look in a bit panic bring the short blonde’s body…

 

 

“LEE SUNNY??! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?! BRING HER TO THE X-RAY!! WE NEED TO SCAN HER HEAD!!” another doctor yelled and sprint her body with the hospital bed to the X-RAY.. he’s the doctor whom handled the short blonde earlier.. he knows everything about the short blonde medical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter