let the revenge begin..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

As the sun rise up, the girls are on their way to their destination.. leaving the Tsuin at home.. the older sister decide to take a look at the office.. they haven’t built the training company for agent yet.. they’re still busy settle down the problem they had with those annoying man and run the new company they just investing on..

“so.. what should we do now Sull?”

“I don’t know.. wanna check on their belongings and gave them a surprise?” evil grin can be seen on their face..

“sure.. let’s go with Taeyeon unnie first.. kekekeke..” both of them storming to the white knight’s bedroom and started to plant some pranks..

 

 

Meanwhile the white knight and the short blonde are on their way to their meeting place with the man.. the white knight dressed simply in white.. like usual.. didn’t forget to bring her lovely toy.. the short blonde just shook her head as she saw her partner being a paranoid all the time..

“Tae.. are you nervous?”

“nope.. are you?”

“nope.. what do you want to talk about anyway?”

“umm.. actually I don’t know..”

 

 

“YAH!! KIM TAEYEON!! HE’S OUR FIRST CLIENT THAT WE GOT THE DEAL HERE!! THE OTHERS ARE FROM THE PREVIOUS JOB!! BUT YOU WANT TO PLAYING PRANKS WITH HIM BY DOING THIS?!” the short blonde slap the white knight’s arm repeatedly.. until she felt a pain sting on her rib..

“YAH! I TOLD YOU DON’T PUSHED YOURSELF!! Are you okay?!” the white knight keep worrying on the short blonde.. she will took a glance to the short blonde while she was driving..

 

“ugh.. it’s just a bit pain.. nothing much.. don’t worry.. now how we’re supposed to talk to him?” the short blonde staring at the worried white knight with her one hand on her chest

“umm.. can we just say to him that this is just an ordinary breakfast? And we didn’t mean to discuss about work? That I just want to meet him in personal as a biggest stakeholders?”

“that actually a great idea.. I’m glad that you’re smart..” the short blonde patted the white knight’s head

“I know I’m smart..”

“but sometimes clumsy.. and overprotective.. and---“

“I got it.. I got it.. now we’re here..” the white knight’s car stopped by on the one of the fancy restaurant downtown.. where the man wants to meet them.. the man decided the place..

 

 

 

The white knight opening the short blonde’s door and help her to get out from the car.. they’re entering the restaurant and got greeted by one of the waitress..

“Mr Seungri already expecting both of you..” the waitress bowed and gesture to come with him

“thank you..” the white knight and the short blonde making their way to the table..

“Mr Seungri.. your guest already arrived..” the waitress bowed and excuse himself out

“thank you..” the man smiled towards the waitress “have a seat beautiful ladies..” the man gestured to them to have a seat..

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon POV

I have to be more alert.. his face.. it’s so similar to someone.. haish.. why is my brain can’t cooperate with me when the time like this?!

“so.. what are you going to talk with me?” he asked.. I look at Sunny in a bit panic..

“umm.. since Taeyeon is the biggest stakeholders on our company, she just wants to see who is our first client here.. so we invited you to have some breakfast now.. but it looks like that you’re the one who invited us..” Sunny chuckle and the man did the same

“ah.. I see.. it’s okay.. hahaha.. I don’t mind it.. I consider it as a company bonding..” the man smiled again.. although he was smiling.. I can felt something wrong.. something is not right.. he look at me..

“what’s wrong Ms Taeyeon? Why are you so tensed like that? too nervous?”

“uh? Uh? No.. I’m okay..” I smiled to him as my hand under the table being grabbed by Sunny who tried to calmed me down..

 

 

The waitress came with a pot of hot tea..

“have a tea..” he smiled

“thank you..” and the waitress poured some tea on my glass.. I’m still observing him.. but I don’t know why I can’t read him.. this is my first time.. haish.. this is so frustrating.. he sipped her tea while talking freely to Sunny..

I took a sip on my tea.. well.. this tea taste good.. I drink half of it as I got more tensed how am I supposed to read his movement..

“what do you want to eat beautiful ladies?”

“hmm.. I prefer a chicken porridge..”

“how about you Ms Taeyeon?”

“ah.. just eggs and bacon will do..” I smiled to him as he gestured calling the waitress and ordered for us.. why I began to feel a little bit dizzy?

 

 

“Tae.. what’s wrong? Are you sick?” Sunny whispered to me as I began to rub my head and shook it..

“I don’t know.. my head feels a little bit dizzy..”

“shall we go home now?”

 

“umm.. is there any problems Ms Taeyeon? Are you sick?” he asked me with his smile again.. with this condition.. I want to punch him in the face with that dumb question..

“no.. I’m okay.. maybe just a little bit lack of sleep.. shall we continue our breakfast?” I smiled to him and sip my tea once more to lighten the dizziness..

“here is your order young ladies..” the waitress came to us while holding a tray.. put down the plate in front of us.. when he put Sunny’s plate down, I slightly saw his neck.. that symbol.. "!!" I cursed under my breath..

 

“uh.. Mr Seungri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter