YAAY!! JAPAN!!

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The three sisters are going on vacation in Japan.. it was the white knight request.. since she want to go to Japan so badly.. their partner going to the same destination, since it was their hometown.. so as the two other girls..  as they arrived at the airport..

“yaaay Japan!!!!” yelled the white knight while she was pumping her fist on the air..

“dork…” said the older sister shook her head and covering her face with her hand “I can’t believe she’s my older sister..”

“YAH!” the short blonde slapping the white knight’s hand.. embarrassed with what just happened..

“ow… I’m sorry bunny…” the white knight apologize to her partner and hung her head down..

“so.. are we going to get taxi or..?”

“Vicky said she will pick us up… I wonder where she is..”

 

 

“SOOYOUNG, YOONA, SUNNY!!!” yelled one figure from afar calling them.. all girls turn their body around to search where it came from.. and they saw two figures running towards them with waving their hands..

“VICKY!!” said the three

“you’re finally arrived.. and I’m sorry Soo that I couldn’t attend your wedding party..” the woman figure hugged the three girls..

“it’s okay Vic.. we now you’re busy working on other projects.. and.. hello Nickhun..” said the taller girl smiling towards the man figure beside the woman called Vicky

“hello you three.. you all haven’t change.. still the same cheerful person.. and congratulations for your wedding by the way.. so.. who will be the next one after Soo?”

 

“Yoona..” said the three sisters and their partner in unison..

 

“YAH!! I TOLD YOU I WILL NOT MARRY MY SEOBABY UNTIL SHE REACHES 25!!”

The smart girl just giggle and blush with her partner’s statement..

 

“ah yeah.. let me introduce them..” said the taller girl..

“NO NO!! LET ME GUESS!!! I WANT TO GUESS!!!!”

“oooukey.. try it..” the taller girl smiled

“so.. since you’re holding Sooyoung’s hand, you must be.. Jessica.. right?” the boss pointed at the older sister.. the older sister just nodded and bowed.. “nice to meet you Victoria-shi..”

“just call me Vicky.. all of you.. hahaha.. so.. next.. hmm.. you’re holding Sunny’s hand.. I assume you’re Taeyeon?” the boss pointed at the white knight.. “nice to meet you Vicky.. and how did you know that it was my name? Jessica it’s obvious.. but me?”

“let just say.. the one that you’re holding is searching for you almost everyday.. through her computer or anything that could help her to find you.. but it keep ended nothing.. and.. on her monitor there is a post it said, ‘don’t forget to search for Taeyeon’ is that answer your question enough?”

“YAH VICKY!! DON’T EMBARRASSED ME IN FROT OF HER!!!” said the short blonde in her red face

“wow Sunny.. when did you really fall in love with me to be exact? You said that you’re fall for me when I woke up from coma.. it is true or..?”

“let’s not talk about that here..” said the short blonde in annoyed tone “YOU.. guess the other two!” said the short blonde pointed angrily towards the boss

 

“who? It’s Yoona and SeoHyun.. It’s already obvious.. since I know both of them already..”

“not them.. but this people..” said the short blonde pulling the younger sister and the boyish to move closer

“umm.. your face looks like Yoona.. but since I know Yoona didn’t have a younger sister… umm… who are you? And who are you son?” asked the boss pointing at the younger sister and the boyish in order

“I’m Krystal Jung.. the younger sister of Jessica Jung..” said the younger sister smiling towards the boss and bowed “nice to meet you Vicky unnie..”

“I’m Amber Liu.. I’m her girlfriend..” the boyish smile towards the boss and shook her hand “nice to meet you Vicky unnie..”

“emm.. you’re a girl???” and the boss earning a slap from the taller girl, the short blonde, and the doe eyed girl.. “OUCH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! I’M STILL YOUR BOSS!!”

“that’s not a polite question you’re asking Vicky!!” said the short blonde in anger

“it’s okay unnies.. I’m already used to be mistaken.. and yes Vicky unnie.. I’m a girl..” the boyish beaming her foolish smile

“oh.. sorry Amber.. nice to meet all of you.. so.. shall we go now?”

“we’re using what?”

“me and Nickhun bring our own cars.. so.. yeah.. choose whoever you want to be with..”

 

 

And the girls arguing each others.. to where they should be with…

“haish.. here we go again..” said the boss shook her head in frustration..

 

 

the two ‘parents’ that have been in silence.. they got annoyed and  taking the lead to make decision..

“IT’S ENOUGH!! ALL OF YOU!!” yelled the white knight

 

 

And all of them shut their mouth immediately hearing the white knight stern voice..

“sorry appa…” all of them said in unison towards the white knight and the short blonde.. and hung their head down..

“Yoona and SeoHyun come with us.. we’re go with Vicky.. the rest, go with Nickhun.. no arguments.. it’s final..” said the short blonde towards the other girls

“nee umma..”

“wow.. you’re amazing couple.. usually only Sunny who did that to those two and it might involve physical contact.. but no need now.. hahahaha.. maybe I should hire you too Taeyeon.. hahaha.. let’s go…” said the boss leading the girls

 

And they’re going as the ‘parents’ said.. the short blonde, the taller girl, and the doe eyed living in Japan together at one apartment.. so they’re heading towards the apartment..

“Sunny.. wanna accompany me to swords store later?” whisper the white knight towards the short blonde

“YAH! I thought you already giving up being assassin!” the short blonde whisper in anger and slap the white knight’s arm

“I AM!! I’m just wanna buy some katana for collection.. my last collection got burned.. pleaaaaseeee..” pleaded the white knight

“alright.. but this is for collection.. not assassinate people.. promise?”

“promise!! Yay!! Thank you bunny…” the whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter