unfinished business..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

After a few seconds the Tsuin recognize the figure that was now sweating in fear.. their eyes got widen and put back their weapon where it belong.. they’re trying to pulled back the smaller noona before she really killed the figure.. but blocked by the taller noona..

“NOONA!! DON’T KILL HIM!!” the taller hyper yelled trying to get away from the taller noona’s block..

“YES NOONA!! DON’T KILL HIM!!” the smaller hyper trying to convince both of them..

 

But the noona seems not bothering them.. and began to shot a deathly glare towards the nervous figure..

 

“who are you?”

“I-i-i-I’m Key.. from the police department.. assigned by Mr Kim to protect all of them.. since this is the second time that Jessica-ssi, Taeyeon-ssi, and Krystal-ssi being injured like this..” he stuttered as he just make the wrong explanation about himself..

“so.. you’re from the police department… and you already know about our true identity…. I’m sorry but we have to do something about that..” the smaller noona said as she pushed her gun towards the assistant’s chin more..

“b-b-b-but I’m not going to tell anyone.. I promise..”

“noonas!! He’s harmless.. he’s Amber’s assistant.. he was the one whose informed us about them being kidnapped.. just spare him.. he’s also the one who helped Taeyeon unnie, Jessie unnie, and Krystal being ‘disappeared’.. he’s just like Yoona unnie and Seo unnie!! Noonaaaas!!!!” the taller hyper yelled in frustration.. the smaller hyper began to think about something and she used her abilities to avoid the taller noona’s blocked and manage to pinned down the smaller noona easily.. the taller noona becoming more alert and she’s now pointing at the smaller hyper’s head..

 

“NOONA!! STOP! HE’S HARMLESS!! TRUST US!! MY HEAD IS YOURS IF HE SPILLED ANYTHING!!” the smaller hyper huffed as she began to stare to the smaller noona deeply into her eyes.. the smaller noona began to relax as she got assured by the smaller hyper..

“okay.. I’ll not kill him since you said he was Amber’s assistant.. now let me go.. Narsha.. put back your gun..” the smaller noona still in her serious face

 

 

They’re brushing their clothes from dirt and stand up straight.. the assistant still in his pale and shocked face..

“sorry noona..”

“it’s okay.. you two just doing it by reflect.. so do we.. we’re sorry to.. what’s your name again?” the noonas look at him with a gentle smile but the assistant still on his spot.. frozen.. spacing out..

“ah.. just let me introduce him.. his name is Key.. he’s Amber’s right hand man.. he also helped all of them to get through everything.. he help us to gather some information about the new comers.. and he’s the one who called us.. and you make him turned frozen right now noona.. Key! Snap out of it!! We wont kill you!!” the taller hyper snap her fingers in front of the assistant and literally yelled to his ears..

 

“OUCH!! YAH SULLI!! IT HURTS YOU KNOW!!” he rubbed his right ears and finally back to reality..

 

“sorry that we’re trying to killed you earlier..” the noonas smiled to him in sincere apology..

“n-n-n-no i-i-i-it’s okay.. it’s not all your fault either.. I’m here to checked on all of you.. and… I might need some help from you guys..”

“what do you need Key?” the taller noona asked in confused

“umm.. mr Kim… the head police on the department.. he guessed it right that the one who helped them are you all.. according to the TRADEMARKS you leave!!” he emphasize the word trademark as he got pissed off “I already told him maybe it’s just a coincidence and there is no way an assassins would help other people.. don’t be mad with me about that statement of mine, I tried to cover you all.. but I think he will soon enough get more curious about it and began to search for himself.. I’m glad that I got assigned to be the one who investigate this, but if he got curious, he will do the investigation by himself and no one knows or no one could interfere.. I’m afraid that he will find out about anything.. and the topic about the white knight and the computer angels will come out again… can you do something about it? For this kind of time usually Amber who did the thinking thing and I will be the one who only do what she says… because she always find some bright solution to get out from any kind of problem…” he huffed as he got finished his sentence..

“wow.. that’s a long story.. sure.. leave it to us.. it will be just a piece of cake.. don’t worry.. mr Kim is not that hard to be fooled.. we already fool him for I don’t know how much it was.. hahaha…” the smaller noona nodded proudly and tapped his shoulder

 

“REALLY?!! THANK YOU NOONA!!” he jumped in excitement and hugged the smaller noona in joy.. the other just look at him in shocked and fear..

 

"............................................"

 

“ummm.. can you let her go? She will shot your head for real if you keep doing that..” the taller noona tried to separate them as the smaller noona’s aura already darkening.. the assistant back off immediately and nodded in fear..

 

“YAAAH!!! WHO ARE YOU THAT YOU’RE DARE TO HUG ME LIKE THAT HUH?!!!! I’LL SHOT YOU RIGHT NOW!!!” the smaller noona shouted in anger as she pulled out her gun and pointed to the assistant’s head..

 

“Ga-in.. Ga-inn.. calm down.. he’s just trying to be nice… please calm down.. control your emotion.. don’t shot people here.. it will be too obvious… calm down.. he wont touch you again.. and you’re pointing your gun to my head right now.. you’ll killed me if you released the shot..” the taller noona standing in front of the smaller noona and tried to calmed her down..

“………………………………. fine! BUT YOU! DON’T YOU EVER DARE TO HUG ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!” the smaller noona put back her gun and growl..

“now now.. calm down my beautiful partner Ga-in.. you’ll get wrinkles if you keep sulking like that..” the taller noona cupped the smaller noona’s face and smiled to her..

 

 

“s-s-sorry noona..” the assistant stutter.. as they becoming more relaxed and chatting around.. a slight move and groan coming out from the younger sister’s mouth..

 

 

“ugh……… pain…………….. everywhere……………………. Ack………” the younger sister's heartbeat rising rapidly as her breath becoming uneven.. the machine began to beep loudly sounds like critical one.. the nurses and doctor rushing through the door and take a look at her..

 

*BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP*

 

a critical loud beeping still coming from the machine that attached to the younger sister.. and the doctor so the nurse were a little bit panicking and nervous.. they're trying to find the problem and solve it as soon as possible..

 

 

 “GIVE HER A SHOT NOW!! HIGHER DOSE!! SHE CAN’T HOLD IT!!” the doctor command the nurse as he checked on the younger sister’s condition.. the other girls and the assistant got panicked and worried at the same time.. and a minute later her heartbeat becoming steady again as her breath becoming more normal..

 

 

“doc!! How is she?!!” all of them yelled in panic

“she’s alright.. she’s just shock with sudden pain she got from her wound.. I already make the painkiller in higher dose.. I think the others will need that too.. I’ll just inject it on their infused now..”

“o-o-o-okay.. thank you doc..”

“don’t make any of them got stressed..”

“we will try doc..”

 

 

And the doctor leave the room.. the four girls and the assistant approaching the younger sister’s bed.. her face were so white as snow..

“noonas…………………………….. ssuul……………… lun…………………. key………………………….” She said in very weak voice and cracked.. her lips were dried..

“yes we’re here.. drink this..” the smaller noona helping the younger sister to drink with straw.. she can’t move her body much..

“don’t talk too much.. you need a rest..” the taller noona said in her stern voice.. the tsuin grab her hand and rub it gently..

“how……………is……………… the…………….. other……………….? How……………… is………………….. Amber? and how……………………. Is………. My unnies………………….?” She breath heavily as she tried to finished her sentence

“Amber’s bed is beside you.. your unnies were still unconscious.. but don’t worry.. the doctor said that they’re gonna be alright..” the smaller hyper smiled

“thank………………………. You……………………… for………………………………. Saving…………………….. us………….”

“YAH!! I TOLD YOU DON’T TALK TOO MUCH!! You’re still weak.. and no need to thanked us.. we love all of you like our own family.. and we’ll not leave all of you.. not until you guys can at least get out from this hospital..” the smaller noona scolded the younger sister.. the younger sister just smile weakly.. the smaller noona caressed the younger sister’s hair with her worried face..

“Ga-in………………………………………….. is… that……………… you?” another weak voice coming can be heard.. it come from the older sister..

“HI JESSIE!!! I’m glad that you are waking up too.. Krystal is the first one here.. and before you asked too much, all of you are fine..  except Sunny.. the doctor said that she got into coma state due to her head injury.. Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Amber still unconscious.. I think Taeyeon will be the last one who wake up beside Sunny.. but don’t worry.. everything is going to be fine.. all you need is rest and healed.. that’s all.. from what I see.. it will take a long time to do that.. maybe about 4 months.. me and Narsha will be around you guys until at least you can be discharged from the hospital.. we canceled all of our mission..”

“SO DO WE!! Both of us will not take any offer from clients till all of you can take care of yourself.. righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter