peace..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

One figure staring at the night sky and smiled widely.. leaned her body towards the balcony.. another figure came out and backhug the other figure..

“Tae…” one of the figure said while holding the hand that circling around her waist..

“what are you doing here alone outside bunny? it's windy outside..” the other figure that gave a backhug leaned her head on the figure’s shoulder..

“thinking…” the short blonde smile and stare back to the night sky..

 

“what are you thinking about?” the white knight closed her eyes and whispered softly towards the short blonde..

“I’m not really sure what am I thinking about.. some of the things that we’ve been through for the past few months..”

“which one?”

“the one that we almost died together.. because of me..”

 

“hey.. it’s not your fault.. besides.. look at the bright side.. because of HIM.. you remembered everything..” the white knight turned around the short blonde’s body to facing her.. she stare at her deeply and caresses her hair gently..

“yeah.. but also because of HIM and my foolishness.. both of us almost died.. if only you didn’t make it right on time to wake up, you’ll not be on my side by now.. and if that happened, I wont ever forgive myself..”

“you get yourself a right time too.. it’s the last day.. your last chance.. I already cried all day just hoping that you could wake up and say something about yourself or about me.. fortunately you did that.. and you told me that you remembered everything.. it’s not only your fault.. it’s his speciality.. persuading people.. he was one of us.. even he’s much better than me in skills.. and it’s my fault not seeing that coming and came late to save you..” the white knight stare at the short blonde with guilt eyes..

 

“it’s clearly my fault.. so you don’t have to feel guilty Tae…”

 

“can we stop blaming ourself?let's just do this.. It HIS fault.. done.. the past is just the past.. now the important thing is, you and me.. here.. hugging on each others at the balcony.. love each others..” the white knight smile genuinely..

“hmm.. I don’t remember when did you tell me that you love me.. AACK!!!” the short blonde winced in pain and closed her eyes tightly.. she massaging her forehead..

 

“SUNNY!!! ARE YOU OKAY??!! CMON LET’S GO INSIDE AND YOU GET SOME REST!! I thought the doctor said that you’ll not having this kind of pain again after one year.. and last time we checked on your condition your brain already fine said the doctor… I’ll call the others.. we will come back to the city tonight.. I’ll lift you now.. I know you’re in such pain that you don’t even have strength to walk..” the white knight began to rap the sentence and lift the short blonde immediately bridal style and run inside the cottage.. panic can be seen on the white knight’s face..

 

“Tae.. slow down please.. you making me dizzy..” the short blonde squeezed the white knight’s shirt to make her slow down..

“sorry..” and the white knight walking slowly towards their room..

“Tae.. stop..” the white knight stopped immediately and staring worriedly at the short blonde.. smirk appear at the short blonde’s face but the white knight can’t see it because the short blonde snuggle her head on the white knight’s chest..

“what Sunny? Are you okay? How do you feel right now? Is it----“ the short blonde kissed the white knight’s lips.. not letting the white knight to finished her sentence.. the white knight shocked at first but responded after a few seconds.. they kissed lovingly for few minutes in that position.. the white knight lift up higher the short blonde so they could deepen the kiss.. the short blonde circling her arms around the white knight’s neck and pull closer to her.. they broke the kiss as they need air for breath.. the short blonde grining like a kid just win a toy..

 

“you….. pabo… making me all worried like this.. do you know that I almost called everyone and called the hospital to pick us up with chopper tonight?” the white knight said in her stern voice and bite gently the short blonde’s nose..

“ouch… yah.. your teeth are sharp.. I know that.. you’re always protective to me.. sometimes over protective.. but that’s why I love you.. hehehe.. sorry for making you worried. I just feel bored and came up with that idea.. I’m okay Tae.. the doctor is right.. hehehe..”

“promise me.. never… ever do that again..” the white knight began to walk again towards their bedroom with still lifting the short blonde..

“okay my Tae… and you know you can let me down now.. I’m heavy..”

“no you’re not.. we almost arrived at our bedroom anyway..” the white knight smile

“but I really don’t remember when did you say that you love me..” the short blonde snuggle to the white knight chest again as she felt comfortable and safe in her arms..

“stop teasing me..” the white knight blushed..

“do you really love me Tae?”

“you already know the answer Sunny..” the white knight open the door and closed the door gently..

“what? I don’t know.. tell me..” the short blonde giggling and keep teasing the red faced white knight..

 

“haish this girl..” the white knight put down the short blonde on the bed and fixed her blanket.. she kissed the short blonde’s forehead and want to move to the side of the bed.. but her wrist got grabbed by the short blonde..

“you still don’t love me do you? Tiffany still the one whom you love..” the short blonde said in solemn.. the white knight kneeled down and kissed the short blonde’s lips gently..

“Tiffany.. yes.. I love her.. but she’s the past.. you.. are the one I love right now.. I LOVE YOU LEE SUNNY..” the white knight whisper softly to the short blonde.. making the short blonde smiled widely..

“I love you too Kim Taeyeon..” the white knight making her way to the side of the bed and adjusted her position to be ready to sleep..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon POV

She almost make my heart stopped by doing that.. well.. she always know how to make my heart stopped.. if my heart keep beating like crazy, eventually it will stopped because it’s too fast.. as I was about drifted to sleep I felt a pair of cold arms circling on my waist inside my shirt.. touching a bit of my last wound..

“why are your hands is so cold?” I asked her while rubbing her arms to make it warmer..

“I don’t know.. maybe the weather.. can I stay like this Tae?” she asked me while snuggling to my back..

I turned around and her hair gently.. staring at her almost closed eyes.. she still circling her arms around me..

 

“of course you can.. why would you ask a permission to do that? I’m yours..” I smile to her and circling my arms around her shoulder protectively.. I can also feel her scar on her back.. the long line scar..

“cause I know you don’t like it when the last time I do this.. I’m usually wait for you to do it first but I felt I want to do it now.. that’s why I asked you first..” she leaned her head to my chest and mumble it.. it’s like pang in my heart when she said that.. did she always think that I don’t like this? Yes at first I don’t like it because I still haven’t move on from Tiff.. but now, she’s my girlfriend..

“don’t think like that Sunny.. I’m different now.. I already fall too deep for you..” I smile and kissed her head..

“thank you… Tae.. good night….” I can barely heard her as she began to mumble everything.. but I heard her last sentence before she drifted to sleep.. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep while hugging each others..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV

Meanwhile the boyish and the younger sister still haven’t sleep yet.. they’re strolling at the beach.. enjoying their time.. the beach at night is more beautiful than at day.. the bioluminecent plankton make it ways to make the beach looks beautiful.. it’s like seeing both stars at the sky and at the beach itself.. blue lumicent glow are made by the plankton.. making a line through the shoreline.. like endless line circling the Island..

 

(A/n : it looks like this..

http://cdn0.lostateminor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/bio-phytoplankton.jpg or

http://aquaviews.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Bioluminescent-Plankton-washed-on-shore.jpg I know these things cause I've seen it by myself.. and that is so damn beautiful! you should probably check out the images so you could make a better imagination.. :D)

 

“it’s more beautiful at night..” the boyish said while circling her arm around the younger sister’s shoulder..

“yeah.. this is one of the thing that I love the most at this Island..” the younger sister circling her arm around the boyish’s waist..

“are you cold Krys? I can feel your hand is a bit cold around my waist..”

“no.. it’s okay..” the younger sister smile towads the boyish and continue walking together.. the boyish stopped and adjusted their position.. making her jacket also covering the younger sister..

“that’s better..” the boyish smile and kissed the younger sister cheek.. they continue walking through the shoreline.. they keep hugging and enjoying their time together.. talking is not necessary since the two of them just wanted to feel each others precense..

 

 

“if you have to choose between me and law, what will you choose?” the younger sister asked in sudden..

“hmm.. I will choose you.. I already broke some rules to saved you.. that indicate how much I love you.. even more that I’ve always passionate about all of this Law thing for my entire life.. but who knows that I’m know in a relationship with ex-assassin like the girl beside me right now?” the boyish giggle

“do you feel regret choosing me?” the younger sister asked further..

“how can I? you’re the best thing that ever happened in my entire life.. the one that I regret is that I always hunt you at the first place and determined to kill you by my hands without knowing the real reason behind all of your actions.. that is the most stupid thing I’ve ever think about.. killing you.. if I killed you, I will never know what love is..”

“cheesy as always.. Jessie unnie always right about everything..”

 

“what do you mean by that?” the boyish asked with confused tone

“the first tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter