I'm... Tiffany..

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

it’s been two days… the white knight still unconscious.. the Tsuin and the Noonas still sleeping.. much like they’re having a bed rest though.. the computer angels and their partner were getting better.. at least they can talk properly.. even though it sounds like whisper.. the doe eyed girl keeping  an eye on the Tsuin and the Noonas.. the boss helping the assistant at the hospital.. the older sister and her partner already can sit on the bed.. while the younger sister still can’t do that due to her broken bone caused from the wrench.. the boyish can’t move too much either due to her shoulder injuries..

“ungg..” the smaller noona stretching her body and yawned.. she rubbed her eyes and saw someone beside her still sleeping soundly..

“Narsha………..” she poked the taller noona’s cheek.. “Narsha…. Wake up…. It’s already morning….” She keep poking until the taller noona opened her eyes..

“uunggg.. five more minutes Ga-in…” the taller noona rolled her body make her back facing the smaller noona..

“Narsha.. wake up already.. and we’re not in our house to be precise.. what really happened to us?” and the door got opened by the smart girl.. the smart girl got a little bit surprised..

 

“oh! You already wake up noonas!! Wait!! I’ll bring some ginger tea for you..” and the smart girl walk out again to the kitchen..

 

“we’re inside their house? As far as I remembered, we slept at the garden after our last fight.. hey Narsha!! Wake up!! Before I get mad!!” the smaller noona slap the taller noona’s arm

“yah yah.. I already woke up Ga-in.. no need to be angry in the morning..” she yawn and rolled her body facing the smaller noona..

“good…”

“ugh.. my head is like spinning.. how long we’ve been sleeping anyways?” the taller noona rubbed her forehead.. and the door got opened again.. the smart girl bring two cups of warm ginger tea on her hands..

“you’ve been sleeping for two days noonas.. we’re starting to get worried about you.. but it seems you all like passed out.. if you didn’t woke up this afternoon, we might called the doctor to check on you guys…” the smart girl chuckle and gave them the cup each..

 

 

“TWO DAYS?!! AND THIS IS NOT MORNING?!! I thought it’s still morning..” said the smaller noona in shocked and drink the tea peacefully.. “thank you for the tea..”

“no wonder my head a little bit hurt.. we’re sleeping like bear having their hibernating..” the taller noona sip her tea as well.. “are you two taking care of us while we’re sleeping?”

“yeah.. we always monitored you all.. Luna and Sulli is on the next room.. you’re in our room..” the smart girl smiled widely..

“ah.. is that so… wait.. if we’re sleeping for two days… wait.. WHAT ABOUT THE SIX?!! ARE THEY INJURED AGAIN?!! DID THEY GOT ATTACKED TOO?!! HOW IS TAEYEON’S CONDITION?!!!” the smaller noona began to panic

“no worries noonas.. the six were fine.. the gang didn’t attacked them.. but Taeyeon still unconscious though.. so does Sunny.. but Jessie and Sooyoung already can sit on the bed.. Krystal and Amber were getting better as well.. the four already can talk properly but it still sounds like they’re whispering.. but they making progress of healing.. and Jessie told me to tell you that everything is going to be fine.. it’s been wiped out.. I don’t know what it means but I’m here just to telling you though..” the smart girl smiled again

“so she did that…” the smaller noona and the taller noona smirk..

“she did that because we’re like in this condition.. and she might didn’t want to risk anything though.. but I’m glad that they’re helping us…”

“she must be using her power finally..” the smaller noona chuckle.. the smart girl just look at them in confused look.. she is confused with what are they talking about?

 

 

“Seo.. thank you very much.. with all of this.. and you don’t have to be worried anymore.. those gang will never attack us or you anymore..” the taller noona smiled and patted the smart girl shoulder as she making her way outside the bedroom..

“um.. we shall back to our house.. we haven’t cleaned up since the day we saved them remember? My clothes smells like bloods.. so does my body.. it’s kind of gross…” the small noona make a disgusted look

“oh! You need to go to your chopper then.. um.. will you two come back again?”

“of course we will come back again Seo.. we promised the six that we’re gonna take care of them till at least they can took care of themselves remember?” the taller noona smiled..

“ah .. yeah.. right… I’ll drop you at the hospital then…”

“no.. no.. no.. you’ve helping us that much.. we can’t ask you more than this.. we’ll taking cab..” three of them making their way to the living room..

“umm.. where is my gun anyway?” the smaller noona trying to find her weapon

“ah.. your guns.. we keep it in the drawer.. wait.. I’ll go get it for you…” the smart girl rushing to the white knight’s room and came out a minute later with her hand awkwardly hold two guns..

 

 

“ahahaha.. Seo.. this is the way you should hold the gun.. not like that..” the smaller noona helping the smart girl making her hands to hold the guns properly.. the smart girl hung her head down shyly.. she blushed.. “thank you.. where is Yoona?” the smaller noona grab the gun and started to spin it with her finger and do some checking to the gun.. both of them skillfully playing the gun, checking the ammo and the mechanism.. sound of fast clicking can be heard echoing the room..

“Yoongie maybe still taking care of Luna and Sulli.. if you two already woke up.. they must be woke up as well..”

And a sound of ruckus coming from the Tsuin’s bedroom.. it ended up the Tsuin coming out from the room while still rubbing their eyes in sleepy manner..

“aaaww.. yoona unnieee.. can we sleep more?? I’m still tired…” the taller hyper whine

“no!! you two have been sleep for two days.. and you haven’t eat or drink anything.. you’ll get sick because of that.. now wake up already and move your lazy !!” the doe eyed pushing them from behind till they standing in front of the noonas..

“oh.. where are you going noonas?” the doe eyed look in surprised

“ah.. we’re going to the hospital and get our chopper.. we’ll get back to our house for a while.. packing our  stuff.. take a bath.. and took everything we need to be on this area for a while.. by the way, thank you for your kind hospitality towards us..” the taller noona smiled and both of them bowed..

“ah!! Ah!! Don’t bowed to us noona!! We’re just trying to help.. that’s all!! No need to bowed like that!!” the smart girl and the doe eyed girl a little bit panicking preventing them to bow more lower than that..

“noona.. are you leaving us?” the smaller hyper asked with pouted

“yeah Luna…we’re just getting our stuff.. we’ll be back.. now you two.. MOVE YOUR LAZY !! GO GET SOME BATH AND EAT SOMETHING!! IF YOU’RE ASKING FOR MORE SLEEP, I’LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU CANNOT WALK FOR 3 DAYS!!” the smaller noona yelled out loud and pretend to be angry.. the Tsuin, the doe eyed, and the smart, were jump a bit in shock with the smaller noona’s sudden bursting.. the taller noona just laugh..

“yes noona!!! We’ll move now!!” the Tsuin just disappeared from the sight in seconds..

“wow…. That just wow…” the doe eyed still has her eyes widen..

“hahaha.. that is the least we can do.. we’re leaving now.. thanks for the help..” the noonas waved goodbye and went outside the house..

“you’re welcome.. and don’t take too long to get your stuff..”

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

At the hospital….

Taeyeon POV

Ugh.. pain.. anywhere.. my head hurts.. I can’t move both my feet now.. my back.. feels like hell.. ugh… Sunny.. are you alright there? I tried to opened my eyes slowly.. how long I’ve been sleeping?

“ugh…………….. Sunny…………………….” I exhale deeply as I felt sting pain on my chest..

“Taeyeon? Are you awake?” I heard Jessie’s weak voice..

“Sunny………………” I tried to turned my head to the source of Jessie’s voice..

“Taeyeon!! Finally!!” I look at her.. she smiled weakly to me.. I can barely sees a small tears were escaping her eyes..

“Jessie…………………….. Sunny………………………… where………………….?” I can’t talk to much since everytime I talk, the sting pain is literally everywhere around my body..

“she’s beside you.. she got coma…” what??!

“WHAT?!!!” I yelled a bit.. and trying to sit down.. I’m shock.. “ACK!” I go back lying down on my bed with a very very indescribable pain all over my body.. my heartbeat becoming more faster as the machine goes beep louder and faster.. my breath becoming uneven as I tried to endure the pain.. “AAAARGH!!” I yelled in pain as my eyes got widen.. I squeeze the bed sheet hard.. I heard the door being slammed by the doctor and nurses rushes to me..

“Taeyeon/unnie!” I heard Krystal and Jessie yelled a bit with worried tone.. so does Amber and Sooyoung.. after that, they groaned in pain as well.. but they still can manage it..

“GAVE HER A HIGHER DOSE!!” and I felt more sting on my arms as they jabbed it with some injection.. but the pain I felt before, it’s gradually getting less painful.. I can breathe normally.. and my heartbeat becoming more steady..

“please Ms Kim.. don’t move too much yet.. you still had a broken bone almost everywhere on your back.. and a fresh stitches on your chest.. I’ll gave you a higher dose of painkillers.. but I can’t make it higher than this dose.. so please don’t force yourself again Ms Kim.. I’ll get going now.. the head doctor will check on all of you about five minutes from now..” and she goes away.. I just nodded weakly..

“Taeyeon……. I’m sorry..” she said

“it’s……………….. not…………….. your…………. Fault………….. Jessie…………………….” I smiled to her but flinched a bit.. I can feel the pain but it’s not that painful as the first one.. “how…………….. is……………….. she…….?” I look beside me.. there is a familiar body.. lying unconsciously on the bed.. motionless.. but she still can manage to stay beautiful.. I slightly smiled knowing that she’s beside me..

“umm… like I said before… she… got coma…… due to her major injury on her head….. the doctor said… they can’t confirm yet it that injury damaged her memories as well.. but… I hope not…” Jessie sounds really worried at me.. she paused so many times while explaining to me..

“at………………… least………………………… I…………………………… still………………………. Can…………………….. see…………………………… her…………………………………. And………………………….. I’ll……………………………….. keep…………………………………… my………………………….. promise…………………………. To………………… Fanny……….” Damn it Seungri.. you made me this weak.. and you know exactly that I HATE GUNS AND BULLETS!! And you just shot me in the chest like this.. broken bone, that’s usual thing but bullets injury, I hate that so much!!

“yeah.. how do you feel right now?”

“pain……………………” that simple and short answer can’t describe what I felt right now but at least it represent some of them.. I take a peek to my feet that hanging in the air with a giant gyps surround it.. “ugh….” I leaned back my head on the pillow..

“the doctor said that your feet.. broken so badly… in order to make it attached together again, the doctor planted a pen to your bone.. so you had metal in your feet right now.. but it only takes about one year and the doctor will remove it.. so you can’t run much for a while unnie.. sorry…” Krystal said with her weak and apologetically voice.. I can’t see her face really well since she’s still lying on the bed just like my condition.. curse you Seungri for breaking my feet bone.. I can’t do what I enjoy the most in my life.. and the door swung opened.. I saw Key and Vicky?

“KIM TAEYEON!!!” Vicky ran towards me and hugged me.. kissed my forehead for so many times.. well.. I do feel like I have an umma right now.. but I don’t know having people that love you can be this painful..

“Vicky………………………………….. hurts…………………………………………” I tried to talk as loud as I could.. but it only ended whispering.. she released her grip to me immediately and look at me with worried face..

“sorry.. I’m just glad.. that you finally awake.. after a few days… please promised me.. all of you.. this will be the last time I saw all of you in this condition..”

I just smile to her… I want to promise that to her but I know that I can’t do that… I don’t know how many people still looking for our head.. she gave me a drink.. and I remembered something… I look at Jessie.. she look at my direction and on my eyes.. trying to guess what am I gonna say to her..

“how……………………………….. about…………………….. them……………..?” I’m referring to our savior..

“they taking a rest.. at our house.. last time I heard from Yoona, they’re still sleeping.. they sleep after they got attacked by those gang.. but don’t worry.. those gang has been wiped out.. but I’m kind of worried to them.. they’ve been sleeping for almost two days..”

Wiped out means, our own gang has been ‘clear things up in their way’.. well.. I didn’t object her decision.. I want to do that as well first.. but since I’m the second last to woke up.. she already did that first.. I’m glad having her as my sister.. and I’m a little bit worried too about the four.. two days sleeping? It’s not normal..

“two……………………………. Days…………………?” I asked her to confirm what she just said..

“yeah.. two days.. Yoona and Seo said that they’re really really exhausted.. they even found them at our garden.. sleeping soundly.. they haven’t get a rest after they rescued us and till we got up.. Seo said they didn’t get sleep nor proper food and drinks for almost 20 hours.. and when we already woke up, we told them to get some rest.. Ga-in noona looks really pale as she walked to the car with Narsha noona support.. but as they got home, those gang attacked them.. no wonder they got really exhausted like that.. it’s just like an endless fight for them.. but they can manage to beat them up.. they’re still in one piece and safe..” Jessie explained to me clearly..

“oh…………………………….. that’s……………………. good………………………….”

“ah.. I’m here to tell you guys, they all already woke up.. I met Ga-in and Narsha before.. they were here to get their chopper and come back home to get clean.. they will be back after dinner time.. for Sulli and Luna, Seo and Yoona still trying to make them stay in one spot.. they’re running around like crazy.. I guess.. that’s because they’ve been sleeping for two days and all of their hyper energy have been pilled up.. and today they’re kind of releasing all of it in front of Yoona and Seo.. poor them..” Vicky giggle.. I smiled and imaging about them.. Seo and Yoona sure will be facing a hard time dealing with the twins.. since I’ve been trained them to run almost as fast as I could..

“tell…………………………… Yoona……………………………. To……………………………. Said……………………….. Teishi………….. matawa………. Rappu…………………..” I whispered to Vicky and smiled.. she just laugh when I told her that.. because she know Japanese.. (a/n : I just use google translate.. if there is a mistake please forgive me..)

“okay.. I’ll tell Yoona.. and Taeyeon.. please don’t be worried about anything right now.. just get well soon.. don’t think about the company or whatever.. we can handle it..” Vicky caresses my hair while smiling widely..

“I………………………… can’t………………………… Sunny…………………………” I look to my other side.. looking at the figure.. the figure that makes me………. Feels about………. Love…. Once again… and she’s hurt……. Because of me…………….. I can feel a warm thing escaping my eyes…

“don’t cry Taeyeon.. she’ll be fine.. she’ll wake up soon.. she had you that will be her trigger to fight for her life..” she wiped my tears with her thumb.. and kissed my forehead..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria POV

I thought she’s the toughest one.. she would never ever cried.. or at least.. in front of the others.. but she’s crying in front of me right now.. right this time.. I never see her this vulnerable.. I just feel this is not the Kim Taeyeon I know.. well.. although we’re just knew each others for a few months.. but I know this is not her thing..

“Tae.. Sunny will not forgive you if she saw you crying like this.. so please stop crying.. we’re here to help you..” Jessie said while looking worriedly towards Taeyeon..

“thank……………………… you……………………..” that’s all she said before she go drifted to her deep sleep again..

“sleep tight…” I patted her head and walking towards Jessie’s bed.. taking out my phone and want to sent the message that Taeyeon told me to..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Author POV

“SULLI!!! LUNA!! PLEASE STOP RUNNING AROUND!! WE CAN’T CATCH BOTH OF YOU!! YOU’RE TOO FAST!! CMON!! YOU TWO NEED TO EAT PROPERLY!!” the doe eyed girl yelled while trying to catch her breath..

“can’t do unnie!!! Our body got stiffened while doing the hibernating mode for the past two days!!” the smaller hyper yelled back while running around avoiding the doe eyed girl and the smart girl..

“aw.. cmon.. you two need to at least eat first!! Both of you haven’t eat yet!! You’re just finished your bath!! Do you want to take it again after this?!”

The taller hyper stop right in front of the smart girl.. making a wind breeze to the smart girl and her hair blown to the back.. the smart girl closed her eyes tightly with her sudden closeness.. she’s holding her breath..

“if that’s necessary… we’ll do.. and please breath unnie..” the taller hyper smiled and started running around like crazy again..

 

The doe eyed girl and the smart girl already give up on the twins.. they’re just lying on the couch with heavy panting and tired.. when suddenly the doe eyed girl’s phone ringing..

“hello? What’s wrong Vicky?” the doe eyed girl said while still in heavy breath and panting..

“wow.. you sounds like you’re running out of breath.. are you two still trying to catch them?”

“we…. Already giving up… they’re too fast… for us..”

“try to say this to them.. but in a cold tone.. cold and stern.. Teishi matawa Rappu…”

“eh? What’s with sudden Japanese? I know what that mean.. but.. I don’t think it will works.. they’re just literally almost unseen right now for me and my Seobaby.. I don’t think just saying ‘stop or lap’ will stop them..”

“just try it.. but you have to sounds at least like Jessie or Krystal or Taeyeon… use your charismatic skills..”

“ugh.. fine.. since I don’t have any other option.. wait..”

 

And the doe eyed girl giving her phone to her girlfriend and standing straight.. she began to use her ability to be charismatic..

“Sulli… Luna… Teishi matawa rappu…” the doe eye said in her cold, charismatic, yet stern voice..

Unexpectedly, the twins just stop at their last spot and began to tremble a bit.. they’re looking at eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter