slowly getting clearer

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

“Good morning Mr Seungri.. it’s nice finally meeting you here.. let’s enjoy our lunch shall we?” the doe eyed girl greeted the man

“pleasure is mine Ms Yoona.. and you have a beautiful assistant here.. let me guess, you’re Ms Seohyun right?” the man shake his hands towards the two girls

“yes you’re right Mr Seungri..” the smart girl blushed a bit “how did you know that?”

“I’ve been reading your company profile..”

“ah.. I see.. so what project do you want us to do?”

And the three figure discussing about their job at the fancy restaurant.. as the white knight observing from afar the three figure..

“I don’t know why do I can feel his dark aura.. even it’s from here.. who is he?! His face looks familiar..”

 

RIIING RIIING

“YAH! KIM TAEYEON!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!! DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU’RE STALKING ON YOONG AND SEO?!”

“ah.. Jessie.. I’m worried.. this man.. has a dark aura.. I can feel it.. even it’s from afar..”

“you.. ugh.. you’re being overprotective.. again.. for I don’t know how many times..” the older sister said in annoyed voice from the side of the line

“Jessie.. don’t be mad.. I just want to know who will be our first client..”

“haish.. fine.. I’ll wait you at the office.. your other office.. we need something to be discussed.. Luna, Sulli, and Krystal will be there..”

“I’ll be there in five..”

“okay..”

END OF PHONE CALL

 

 

And the white knight storm silently towards the ‘office’..

“why are you smiling like that while starring at the window Mr Seungri? See something familiar?”

“oh.. nothing Ms Yoona.. it’s just.. today’s weather is so nice..” the man smile widely “shall we continue?”

“sure..” the doe eye smile widely and the smart girl take a note of everything important they’re discussing..

 

 

A small old basement has turned into a very high tech place.. there are full of the latest gadget you could have.. monitors.. even plasma TV.. and there is a small room with bed and sink with a glass door and window.. but it’s not ordinary glass.. it’s bullet proof glass.. to open it, you need a finger print.. it made for a hostage or something like that.. the white floor and paint making the room looks more bigger.. there is 4 figures discussing on the table that popping a hologram..

“so here is the data you want me to search before..” the smaller hyper girl touching the hologram and scroll it aside.. “this is what I got from the scene you told me to take picture.. when you all got invaded at Japan..”

“all this man has a few things in common..” the taller hyper girl continue to explain to the computer angels “they’re wearing the same uniform.. same guns.. a well trained.. they’re definitely better that the man that TOP sent to you.. and one more thing.. they had a same tattoo on their neck..” the taller hyper girl touch the hologram and gesture to zoom in to the neck of one man..

“this symbol.. we still have to find out what it is.. but my best guess is, this came from one of the new gang.. because we never seen this before and we do a little research to our ‘friend’ and they said the same.. they didn’t know what it is..” the smaller hyper girl sitting on the table and tapping on the screen that built on the table..

“so what we have to do is search for that symbol and we might find the right man/woman responsible for this?” the younger sister asked

“I think so.. and we’re here to help..” the two hyper girl nodded in excitement

“you’re already helping.. both of you.. thank you..” the older sister smiled widely

“and I want to thank you for making our basement this cool.. I like this better than the last one we had in our house.. hehehe..”

“well… thank you Krys.. I’m happy that you like it.. where is Taeyeon unnie? Is she stalking on Yoona unnie??”

 

“yes you’re right.. you haven’t change at all.. still a good observant and still doing good on research.. by the way, where have you been? I thought we would never see you two again..”

“we move to Russia.. we got this quiet big job.. so we have to move there..”

“for 3 years?!!” the younger sister yelled in annoyed

“well.. the project only need 1 week to be done.. but we found that there is so many opportunities there.. and we got more and more clients.. of course with connection..”

“you didn’t killed random people right?” the older sister asked in her special cold tone

“no we’re not Jessie unnie.. damn.. I prefer feeling winter cold there rather than seeing your eyes glaring at me like that.. I can feel shiver on my spine..” the smaller hyper girl shake her shoulder making a gesture that she was in cold..

“I’ll come with you Lun.. I feel the same.. of course.. the Jungs..”

 

“YAH!! BOTH OF YOU!! Twins.. ckckck..”

 

“ehehehe.. so are you three really giving up your job as an assassin?”

“yeah.. that what’s happened..” the white knight appeared from the stairs.. walking down slowly with just in t-shirt and long training pants with sandals..

 

“haish!! You know how to make my heart stop beating unnie!! You could’ve let us feel your presence rather than all sudden you speak from our behind..”

“hahahaha.. my bad.. so.. what do you guys wanna talk about?”

“we’re talking about those man.. Luna and Sulli had done some research about it.. and these what they found..” the older sister handed a file to the white knight.. the white knight flipping the pages while nodded

“I’ll search what is the meaning of the symbol.. and that belongs to which group..” the younger sister slide her chair to her desk.. which contain 12 monitors and two computer, latest edition.. they already installed the program that the white knight also help to improve the system..

 

“hey Taeyeon unnie..”

“hmm?” the white knight’s eyes still fixed on the document..

“this is the first time.. we are all working together.. you used to work alone.. what does it feels having us to work with?”

“well.. things goes a little bit easier Lun.. because I have someone that I can trust and capable to protect those people.. hey Lun.. why is this car always on the picture?” the white knight showing the picture to the smaller hyper..

“who?”

“let me show you..” the white knight walking towards the table and shove some of the picture that appear on the screen.. “this.. this and this..” the white knight shove away the picture to the plasma TV on the wall from the screen on the table.. and the picture move to the plasma TV.. they walk to the TV as they observing what the white knight mean..

“this car.. as you can see.. it’s always there.. like observing us or something..” the white knight place her finger and touch the TV screen and gesturing a zoom..

“yeah.. you’re right.. can you track who is the one who owned that car?” the older sister ask

“it’s rented by one man name Seung hyun..” the taller hyper handed a device.. clear as glasses showed the data of the person.. http://www.techxav.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/transparent-mobile-1.jpg (this device but a size of iPad.. hope you could imagine it..)

“hmm.. we should try to search more information about him..” the older sister handed the device to the white knight..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon POV

His face.. something familiar about him.. he reminds me of one kid.. but I forgot who that is.. and he looks like Seungri?

“Unnie.. I found something..” Krystal said a little bit loud from her desk.. she get up from her seat and walk with her toy and one crutches on her hand

“this is what I got..” she shove her device like throwing the picture to the TV and the data appears from the TV (same device)

“symbol of revenge? Do you know this symbol belongs to which gang?” I asked her

“there haven’t been an accurate data about that.. because this is a newly comers.. but there is a rumor telling that this is their boss..” she shove again and the picture appears on the screen..

“it’s Seung hyun.. so.. let me conclude  here.. he’s the one who wants to make us dead permanently? What is his motive anyway? Is he related to our past mission?”

“as long as I remember unnie, we never related to him.. any cases that we’ve done… how about you Taeyeon unnie or maybe Luna or Sulli ever met this guy before?”

“no.. we never met him.. and as long as we do our mission.. It never related to him..”

“his face are so familiar to me.. but I’m still not sure about it.. let me recall my records.. try to find that which of my case that related to him..”

“sure.. let’s take a break now..”

 

“yeah!! I’m hungry.. let’s go upstairs..” Sulli clap her hands and smile widely

“I think I’ll search more data first..”

“no Krys.. take a break..” I said in a stern voice

“listen to her Krys.. you need to be less workaholic..”

“indeed..” Luna nodded in confirmation about Jessie’s statement

“fine fine.. I’ll go with you all..” she grab her crutch, and walk towards us..

 

 

“need a help walking on the stairs?” I asked her.. seeing her struggle getting upstairs.. Luna and Sulli walking side by side helping Jessie walk to upstairs.. she flinched every time she move up..

“nah.. I can do it unnie..” she smiled and we walk again.. she’s behind all of us.. I turn around to begin walking again while I heard a loud metal impact.. everyone look back in panic and I jumped immediately to the bottom.. three of them sigh relieved.. then they walk to the door again..

“you can do it huh?” I catch her before she fall back and look to Krystal’s eyes in a little bit angry with her..

“ehehehe.. the stairs are little bit slippery unnie..” she smiled sheepishly to me.. I rolled my eyes and grab her by waist and neck… lifting her up bridal style..

 

“YAH UNNIE!!”

 

“ssh.. this will make things easier..” I walk upstairs and they holding the door for me..

“we should’ve built an escalator.. instead of stairs..” Jessie chuckle..

“yeah.. but it will costly.. since we still building a new company.. we need to use money wisely..” I put her down and help her balance herself before releasing her..

“yeah.. very wise.. building ourself a very high tech basement down there.. kekeke.. I don’t even know that those stuff were really exist..”

“ask our gadget maniac here..” I shrugged and walk away..

“haish.. like you don’t like our new gadget unnie.. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter