hello my baby dino!

So Close : the forgotten one (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkec4p1u931qgw6ns.bmp

(a/n : Amber wearing glasses..^^ credits to owner.. ^^)

 

 

Author POV

Another month has passed.. the computer angels and their partner already got discharged from the hospital.. the younger sister keep growling when she was told that she must wear crotches again.. the boyish still got a thick bandage on her shoulder due to the hole that the woman made.. the stitches they got are already 90% healed.. the short blonde already got discharged either with a pack of medicine to drink everyday.. she just cursed under her breath as she saw the medicince she must drink everyday.. and she must go to the hospital every week to get check up on her head.. the white knight’s back still in recovery.. so does her feet.. so she’s the one left that the doctor still not discharged yet..

The taller girl and the short blonde were back to business immediately and the boyish go back in duty.. leaving the computer angels don’t have work to do.. they’re still visiting the white knight everyday at the hospital.. the short blonde always visiting her after work.. the computer angels were sitting at the basement office they had while scribbling randomly..

 

“what should we really do for job now? I’ve been missing doing action..”

“me too unnie.. I missed playing with the police and fool them..”

“shall we go back in business?” the older sister asked as she turned her head towards the younger sister

“you promised yourself and Soo unnie not to do that again.. you’re the one who wants to quit.. why don’t we continue our plan? Building a training company for police and agents..”

“isn’t that too obvious that our skills were beyond normal people or normal trainer? What if they’re figure it out that we’re the computer angels?”

“ah.. right.. so… what can we do? Trained the other assassins?”

“that…. is a great idea actually Krys.. why don’t we helped them??”

“cause helping them equals we’re back into assassins world..”

“how about this.. we’re not kill them.. but just knocked them out? We’re still doing mission but not kill our main target.. knocked him/her out and just gave some CD or anything that prove that he/she was wrong.. how is that?”

“are you sure you’re not gonna kill him/her?” the younger sister turned her chair and look to the older sister with one of her eyebrows raised..

“I think I can do that..”

“I’m hesitating with that.. since you already used to kill the target.. your brain already programmed to do so.. and why are you wanted to go back in action so badly? I thought you don’t want me to feel guilty and whatever due to the target’s life..”

“we’re not killing them remember? We’re just knock him/her out.. we still do it in our way but this time we really help the police..”

“and how we’re supposed to get a client with that? you know that our clients want them death that’s why they’re paying us high..”

 

 

Silence surrounding them a while.. the older sister trying to search any clues what should she said..

 

 

“damn it.. why do I must have a sister this smart…” she cursed under her breath..

“ahahaha.. don’t blame me Jessie unnie.. you’re the one that teach me to be this smart.. and we had those genius gen from our parents.. anyways unnie.. I want to visit Amber at her office.. want to come? Or you want visit Soo unnie?”

“I will visit Soo then.. we meet at the hospital at 5pm? And I’ll drop you at Amber’s office..”

“yeah.. I’ll go with Amber.. thanks unnie..” and the older sister helping the younger sister walk with crotches..

“we should really installed small elevator here..” the older sister chuckle as they struggle to get upstairs..

 

 

They’re heading towards the boyish office.. the younger sister didn’t inform the boyish that she was coming.. Ruckus were made as they’re arriving at the police department.. of course.. they’re arriving with fancy cars.. and they’re looks like goddess even though the younger sister still have to wear crotches.. all boys and girls eyes were straring at them.. they’re just wearing a simple white t-shirt and hotpants with a sneakers.. but it still perfect to them to emphasize their beauty and their beautiful long legs.. although there is a bandage on the younger sister’s feet.. the older sister helped the younger sister to get out from the car…

“who is that? they’re looks like goddess even they’re just wearing a simple t-shirt..” one of the police officer whisper to his friend

“I wonder what are they doing here..”

“are they our new clients?”

“I wonder if they’re still single..”

“are they in relationship on each others or sisters or friends?”

“are they an idol? Or models?”

 

 

The computer angels just chuckle as they heard the police officers were talking about them softly but loud enough for them to hear..

“yah.. you’re attracting too much attention Krys…”

“you are the one who attracting their attention..”

“tsk.. whatever.. just don’t let yourself get into those jail.. see you later Krys…” the older sister peck the younger sister’s lips making a disappointed sigh from all those police officers..

“YAH unnie!! Why would you do that?” the younger sister slapped the older sister’s arm playfully..

“what? I can’t express my love towards my sisters in front of the others?” the older sister whisper to the younger sister ears

“I know you’re just doing this for fun.. but I admitted it.. they really looks funny.. be careful unnie.. and you have your watch with you right?”

“of course.. hey.. don’t be to worried.. I can fight now.. you’re the one who still can’t fight..”

“I’m at the POLICE OFFICE unnie.. who would be stupid enough to attacked me here?” the younger sister answer in annoyed tone..

“yeah right.. see you at 5..” the older sister waved a goodbye and get into her car..

“see you unnie…” the younger sister waved and make her way into the police office..

 

 

All eyes were on her.. some of them were drolling.. some of them look at her with awe.. some of them jealous with her beauty.. the light just making her beauty more glowing in there..

“umm.. excuse me.. where is the forensic department?”

“ah.. good afternoon miss.. it’s over there..” the receptionist gesture to the one of the door and smiled “may I asked why are you here and who are you gonna meet?”

“I want to meet Ms Amber Liu.. I already made an appointment with her.. we have something to talked about.. it’s related to the last attacked at the abandoned warehouse..” the younger sister lied smoothly..

“I see.. I remember your face now.. you’re one of the victim.. come here miss..” the receptionist gesture to follow her and help the younger sister to walk with her crotches..

 

As they’re arriving at the department.. all the boyish’s subordinate were looking at her.. wondering why would a goddess coming to this office..

 

*knock knock*

 

“Ms Amber.. sorry to disturb you.. but there is someone wants to see you..” the receptionist asked politely as she knocked the boyish’s room..

“sure.. let them in..” the boyish were still working on papers and reports so she didn’t pay attention to who is the one that coming to her office.. she’s wearing her glasses..

“excuse me..” the receptionist bowed and excuse herself outside..

“so.. what can I do for you?” the boyish asked  without looking at the younger sister’s direction.. she just doing what she used to be doing..

“kiss me…” the younger sister said making the boyish look straight towards her direction in shocked..

 

 

“KRYS?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” the boyish stand up immediately, took off her glasses, and come towards the younger sister..

“what? I can’t visit my own girlfriend?” the younger sister smiled innocently and the boyish still checking on her.. “I’m fine Amber… don’t worry… but you haven’t---------------------“ the younger sister didn’t have a chance to finished her words with the boyish just crashed her lips towards hers.. they kissed go deepened and the younger sister’s crotches were fall down as her hands were circling around the boyish’s neck and the boyish circling her arms around the younger sister’s waist.. the boyish support the younger sister to keep stand up.. they broke the kiss as they’re need air..

“why you always do that to me? Cutting me off with a kiss when I was still speaking?” the younger sister still circling her arms around the boyish’s neck.. the boyish support the younger sister by lifting her waist.. their forehead meet on each others as they could feel each others breath..

“you don’t like it?” the boyish tease

“at least let me finished my words..”

“I can’t help it.. I missed my girlfriend too badly.. and she was giving me a surprise by visiting me at my office.. with risk..”

“it’s not that risky.. the only person that knew my trueself is only you and Key here..”

“but still…” they still looking on each others eyes starring deeply smiling widely as the door was opened by someone..

 

“boss.. here is the data you asked me to search……. For…….” The assistant stop his step and look into the younger sister with shocked face “Krystal?!!!”

“hello Key…” the younger sister waved.. the boyish still lifting the younger sister with one of her hand while they’re facing the assistant..

“sorry for interrupting you guys.. I don’t know that Krystal was here..” the assistant began to panic

“ahahaha.. no need to panic Key.. I’m surprised as well as this goddess who apparently becoming my girlfriend coming into my office..” the boyish kissed the younger sister’s cheek and making her blushed

“right.. I will go outside now.. and those papers can wait boss.. and our work hour is almost done either.. just enjoy your time.. and you still owe me dinner..” the assistant smile widely and waved “take care of her Krys!!” and the assistant make his way outside..

 

 

“I told you not to drop your crotches..” the boyish bent down and grab the crotches..

“you’re the one who made that happened..” the younger sister said in annoyed tone..

“so why are you here to be exact?”

“like I just said.. I want to visit my girlfriend.. that’s all.. and I wonder how is she doing.. maybe I could help..” the boyish helped the younger sister to sit down on the chair..

“you already helping.. becoming my energy booster.. I was already want to gave up reading all those reports and case.. not until you came and make me got the spirit back..” the boyish kneeled down so they’re becoming the same eye level.. she caresses the younger sister’s face and smile widely..

“cheesy.. seriously.. I want to help.. you know that I’m capable doing it as long I can have a gadget and internet..” the younger sister grab the boyish’s hand and rub it gently..

“are you really want to do it? This is different with what you usually do.. and I only had my iPad left since I use my computer..” the boyish handed her black iPad towards the younger sister

“no prob.. how about the connection?”

“my office are special.. the fastest connection you could get in this department is only at my office and Mr Kim’s office..” the boyish took a sit on her chair and wear her glasses again..

“so.. which case you’ve been struggling?” the younger sister look at the boyish..

 

The boyish explained everything towards the younger sister and the younger sister listen it intensively and take some notes.. but they couldn’t help It to stole glances towards each other.. their smile never fade out from their face..

“I see.. okay then… I understand what the case is.. and it’s not that hard my baby dino..”

“try to have about 20 of this a day.. you’ll find it hard yourself.. this two are my last.. I’ve done with 18 cases today.. my brain just get enough of it.. and it’s kind of annoying typing with this condition..” the boyish let out a deep sigh.. and she turned her direction towards her screen again and began to work again… as she move uncomfortably her shoulder...

“humm… my baby dino is tired.. your shoulder still hurt?”

“a bit.. those pills help though..” the boyish smile but her eyes still fixated on the screen so does the younger sister who’ve been busy scribiling with the iPad..

“there you go.. those evidence is more than enough to closed that case.. and aren't you in forensic department? Why are you doing this kind of searching? Aren’t this were supposed to related with investigation department? And as long as I know, forensic is all about dead bodies and crime scene..” the younger sister sent the file to the boyish

“eh? That fast? Here.. one more and done.. yeah.. Mr Kim somehow acknowledge my skills and he said, it would be just wasted if I only stuck with forensic stuff.. he gave me these to help me improve myself..” the boyish handed another document towards the younger sister.. “I haven’t read that one..” and the younger sister just flipped the pages and began to read it with speed reading techniques..

“hmm.. I got it.. so you’re here doing two things.. investigation and forensic as well?” the younger sister grabbed the iPad and began to do some works again..

 

“more less like that.. you look more y when you’re serious..” the boyish teased the younger sister

“thank you very much and I like when you’re wearing your glasses.. you look more handsome.. and hot when you’re serious…” the younger sister took glances to the boyish while she teased back..

“you like it? Should I wear it everyday in front of you?”

“nah.. it wouldn’t be special anymore if you wear it everyday…” the younger sister smiled but her eyes still on the iPad.. so does the boyish..

 

After a few minutes just typing sounds can be heard in the office.. both of them are deep in their works.. the younger sister stopped typing and handed the iPad to the boyish..

“there.. done.. actually.. I can do more faster if I work at home..” the younger sister shrugged and blow an air to move her bangs to where it belongs to be..

“I wish you’re my assistant instead of Key…” the boyish chuckle.. “that’s not the right way to make your hair back into it’s position..” the boyish leaned closer towards the younger sister and move the younger sister’s bang with her fingers to the side.. the younger sister smiled and stole a peck from the boyish..

“yah.. this is the second time you stole a peck from me.. I’ll make sure you’re gonna pay for that..”

“can’t wait to see what your punishment is..” the younger sister gave her toungue out.. she grabbed the iPad that the boyish given and began to play with it…

"oh.. you'll get it later princess when we arrived at home..." the boyish gave her evil smirk..

 

“I wonder what are the twins doing at the hospital and the noonas as well..” the younger sister began to type something to the iPad and laugh hard as soon as she saw the video from the CCTV camera..

“what are you laughing at?” the boyish becoming curious.. and she walk to beside the younger sister..

“look at them…” the younger sister pointed at the tsuin that doing a push up with the noonas sitting on their back.. the white knight just laughing hard..

“why are they doing that?”

“oh.. that… that’s the way the noonas gave punishment to us.. it’s usually worsen than that.. but because they’re in hospital they might cannot do much.. the twins must be done something wrong that makes Ga-in noona angry.. Narsha noona will not gave punishment unless she was really angry.. which is rare..”

“no wonder that all of you are strong..” the boyish chuckle as they’re enjoying the view on the iPad..

“that’s a fortunate that they’re just making Ga-in noona angry.. not Taeyeon unnie.. if it Taeyeon unnie, they will probably can’t go out from their room for three days minimum..”

“eh? What kind of punishment that can makes them suffer like that?”

“better you don’t know.. hahaha.. me and Jessie unnie have been punished once and we can’t move from our bed for four days.. we got the twins help us to recover.. I will never ever ever messing up with her again.. for the twins, I think they’re already used to her.. since they’re being trained by Taeyeon unnie herself.. hahaha..”

“that must be a torture.. I wont bother her then..” the boyish shiver and look a little bit tensed.. worried..

 

 

“let’s check out on Jessie unnie..” the younger sister typed something and the display of the taller girl’s office were shown..

“YAH!! YAH!! THAT’S JUST DISGUSTING!!!” the younger sister closed it immediately not wanting to see it anymore.. “WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT AT THE OFFICE?!!! UGH!!!” the younger sister hissed in anger.. (a/n : just use your own imagination what are the taller girl and the older sister doing.. I don’t want to write that.. your thought will be different with each others.. and that will prove either you’re a byun or not..*evil smirk*)

“hahaha.. they’re already married so they could do whatever they want on each others..” the boyish laugh

“BUT NOT IN THE OFFICE EITHER!!” the younger sister still in her disgusted face and angry

“hahaha.. just let them be… don’t get upset princess..” the boyish cupped the younger sister’s face and gave her a dorky smile.. the boyish gave the younger sister light kiss on the lips.. making the younger sister’s lips curved to smile.. “that’s better.. it’s already 5pm.. wanna go to the hospital?”

“sure!!” the younger sister got excited as she heard hospital.. she really missed the white knight..

 

“wait a minute.. I need to packed up these documents and turn off the computer..” the boyish returned to her desk and began to packed up the documents that being scattered on her desk.. the younger sister helped her packed the documents.. “there.. done.. let’s go shall we?” the boyish stand beside the younger sister and help her to stand up with crotches..

“want me to give you piggy back instead of using those crotches?” the younger sister just nodded like a little kid.. “just make sure those crotches wont hit my head..” the boyish bent down and waiting for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter