0 2 .

You Are The Only One

 

You and Jaebum parted ways as you have to attend your business class while Jaebum has to attend his Language class. As usual, you took a seat at the end of the class. Soon, the class settles down when your Professor walks in and start his lesson. You were in the midst of taking down notes when a piece of crumbled paper landed on your notebook. You quickly opened the paper and read the words scribbled on it. 

I heard that you and Jaebum went on a date last Saturday. 

You rolled your eyes and snorted as you knew who sent those. You decided to ignore those and continue to take down notes. 

Then, the second one came. 

Did you guys make love at the motel? No, you two have a bunch of money. Which hotel did you guys go? How was it?

Now, you have lost your tempered. You instantly got up from your seat. "Are you crazy? Byun Baekhyun! Douchebag!" 

Instantly all the eyes were on you. Baekhyun gave you a sly smile as he pretended to look innocent. "What?"

"Miss Lee, I see you have some problem there with Mr. Byun."

"Aha, no. I don't have anything to do with her." He defended himself. 

"Well, you two have disturbed my class, So I believe that extra assignments won't hurt right?"

Your first class ended badly with 3 assignments and what worse, you were paired up with Baekhyun. You two have been in the same kindergarten and fate brought you two together to primary school up to university. 

"Thanks, douche." You said sarcastically as you headed out from the class and kicked his chair. 

He grunted as he quickly followed you from behind. He grabbed your hoodie and make you stumble. "What the hell?" You sound annoyed. 

"How was it?"

"How was what?"

"You know. You and Jaebum." He said with a smirked as both of his hand tucked into his pocket. 

"You sure have plenty of time in your hand right? Why are you being so noisy about my life?"

Baekhyun snorted. "Why? He's not grea-

Before he could finish his words, you grabbed a handful of his hair and you two started to fight in the hallway. 

"Let me go!!" Baekhyun yelled as he grabbed your hair.

"You should die! I should have just kill you after you were born!"

Just in time, Jaebum, Chanyeol, and Suho who saw the fight quickly ran towards you two and tried to get you two off. But it is not an easy task. 

"Gosh! Soobin! Calm down!" Jaebum hugged you tightly and tried to calm you down while Suho and Chanyeol held Baekhyun who was lying on the floor with a small cut on his face. 

"Dude! Your face got scratched!" Chanyeol said as he took a closer look at Baekhyun's face. 

He pushed Chanyeol's face away and breathe heavily. "That brat!"

"I swear I will chop off your balls douche!" You yelled for the last time before Jaebum dragged you out of the scene before the guard kicked you out. 

__________________________________________________________________

Jaebum brought you some medicine and some drinks. "Here. Something to cool you." 

"Thanks." You took the drinks and gulped it in one one shot. 

"What happened back there?" Jaebum asked as he treated your cuts. 

You winced when he put the antiseptic on the cut. "It hurts!"

"Serve you right!"

"Nothing. You know how he always annoys me!"

***

"Oh no... oh no... oh no... Look at that! I got cuts on my face!" Baekhyun nagged like a kid when he took a good look at his face after the fight. 

"Do you want me to recommend you a good place for a plastic surgery? And when you at it, you can ask the doctor to make you grow taller." Sehun teased Baekhyun. 

As the result, he got a good smacked on his head. "Shut up Oh Sehun! You are not helping at all!"

"Did you messed up with Soobin again?" Minseok asked. He has been with both of you since primary school, thus, he has been witnessing all your cat and dog fights. 

"No! I'm not a kid." Baekhyun commented. Just in time, Yixing came with some medicine for the cuts. 

"You think you can lie to us? We have known you for years!" Jongin joins in.

"I swear she's a drama queen! It's not a big deal okay."

Minseok shook his head in disbelief as Baekhyun kept on whining when Yixing applied the antiseptic on his cuts. 

"Bro, you have a bald spot here!" Sehun teased as he played with Baekhyun's hair.

Upon hearing the comment, Baekhyun panicked as he accidentally pushed Yixing's hand, causing the antiseptic to spill all over his white Polo shirt. 

"God damn it Baekhyun! I just wore this today!" Yixing nagged. 

"I need to get it back!"

"Get what?" Jongdae asked. 

"My hair."

_______________________________________________________________________________________