1 4 .

You Are The Only One

You and Baekhyun have been staring at the TV that showed delicious food for a while now and no one is moving.  It was Saturday and it's already 12 PM.
"Hey, I'm hungry" You mumbled as your stomach started to make sounds. 

Baekhyun who was sitting next to you answered; "Me too. Should I change the channel?"

You shook your head. "No! Just let it be."

"But your stomach has been making sound and you have been gulping every time you see food!" 

"Just let it be! Don't mind me!" You yelled as you snatched the remote from his hand and tucked it under your buttock. 
"You don't work today?" You asked Baekhyun when you saw the clock strikes 1:30 PM. 

"It's Saturday. My day off. I think I should hang out with my friends today." He said as he stood up and got ready to change his clothes. He had a pair of blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt on. Decent enough to knock on his friend's door and asks for good food. 

"Buy me something to eat on your back home." You yelled from the couch when Baekhyun closed the door behind him. 

He scoffed when he heard your last message. "Am I her husband? Oh, wait. I am." 

***

"Wait! I'm coming!" The owner of the house yelled as Baekhyun can hear those steps running inside the apartment.

"Good Afternoon Mr Oh." Baekhyun greeted the owner with a wide smile and self-invite himself into the house. The owner sighed as he closed the door and followed his friend inside. "Do you have something that I can eat?" Baekhyun asked when he saw the dining table was empty. 

"What are you doing here? You rarely come to my house." Sehun commented as his eyes followed Baekhyun walking around his house. 

"Nothing. I just want to visit my best friend. Why?"

Sehun sighed. "You should call me first!"

Baekhyun smirked. "Why? Do you have a guest? A girl? Where is she?" He asked as he ran towards Sehun's room. 

"Don't be silly! I'm not you!" Sehun ran behind Baekhyun who has entered his bedroom. 

"Feed me some good food. Please?" 

"Why? Is your mum not around? What about the maids?" 

Baekhyun scratched his head as he casually sat on the sofa and turn on the TV. "I moved out from my parent's"

A sudden realization hits Sehun when he remembered that Baekhyun has told them before. "My bad. I forgot that you have been kicked out."

"Not being kicked out! I just move out."

"What do you want?" Sehun asked as he smoothly walked into the kitchen. With his white tank top on and his stripe pants makes him look like a boyfriend who wanted to prepare breakfast for his girlfriend. 

Baekhyun smirked at the thought of Sehun with another girl. "A perfect boyfriend huh?" 

***

It is almost midnight and Baekhyun has not returned after he went out. You have not had anything else besides water. You quickly grabbed your phone and hit his number and after a few rings,

'Where are y-

'The number you have dialled is...

"Really Baekhyun? Really?"

***

Baekhyun was in the restroom when his phone rang. It has been ringing for 3 minutes and Sehun casually took a look at his phone and he frowned. By the time he wanted to discover more, Baekhyun got out from the restroom and he quickly threw his phone on the couch. 
Baekhyun took his phone and he saw 6 missed calls from you and finally, he realized that it has passed midnight and you are alone at home with no food. 

"Hey, do we still have some left over?" He asked Sehun. 

"Why?"

"J-Just. I might get hungry again."

Sehun eyed his friend suspiciously before he got up and walked into the kitchen. "You can take it all. I'm going to my parent's house tomorrow." He said as he quickly packed the food for him. 

"Thanks. I owe you." 

Sehun walked him to the door and before Baekhyun walked away, Sehun managed to ask him a question that caught his guard off. "Do you hide anything from us?"

He always blinks when he lies. "Nothing. Why?"

Sehun shrugged. "Nothing. Just, asking."

"I'll give this back later."

***

He walked into a dark room and he could hear his own heart beating because of the silence. Baekhyun switched on the lights and he saw your door was slightly open. He slowly walked towards your room and he peeked through the small gap. He slightly pushed the door with his body, not making any noise to get a better look inside. 

"Soobin, are you awake?"

He did not hear any reply but he heard your groan. "I brought some food. Do you want to eat?"

"I'm not eating." You replied. 

"Okay." Baekhyunreplied short and immediately he closed the door and went to his room to change. 

Once you heard his door closed, you jumped out from the bed and ran into the kitchen. You saw a stack of containers on the table and your stomach growled when the smell hit your sense. Without waiting any longer, you took a mouthful of fried egg and singsong happily. Finally, you had your first meal!

Baekhyun who heard the noises coming from the kitchen came out from his room after he has changed. 
"What are you doing?" He asked when he saw you were dancing in the middle of the kitchen. 

"Eating. Can't you see?"

He scoffed as he walked towards you to grab a drink. "Are you that happy?". Casually, he brushed your hair and you stop dancing. 

"Hey, you touched my hair right?" 

Baekhyun nodded while gulping down his drink. 

You smirked. "I didn't wash my hair for weeks!"

Baekhyun immediately smelled his hand and he nodded. It smells like roses and he knew you were just messing around with him. 
"It seems okay to me."

"You are so annoying!" 

Baekhyun smirked. "Don't forget to clean it up later. Oh, it's from Sehun."

"I don't know that Sehun cooks." 
_________________________________