1 0 .

You Are The Only One

The clock struck one when the class has become noisier than usual. Finally, the semester break is here and everyone will get to enjoy their life for 2 months without morning lectures and assignments! But, this time would be different for some of you as it might change your life forever. 
You sighed heavily as you rolled your eyes in annoyance when you saw Baekhyun waiting at his car. 

"Hurry up before they saw us!" He yelled as he quickly got into his car and when you have gotten in, he drove out from the campus. 

"Do you think I like being seen together with you?" You replied as you threw your bag at the backseat and quickly took off your shoes. 

Baekhyun's eye grew wider when he saw you have taken off your shoes. "Why did you took it off? Put it on! It's smelly!"

"It's uncomfortable and my feet need to breathe." You put your feet up on the dashboard and it makes Baekhyun groaned in frustration. 

"Put. It. Down!" He hissed as he tried to focus on his driving. 
Today, you and Baekhyun have to go to the boutique for the wedding outfits.

"Shut up and focus on your driving!" You cut him immediately when he just about to say more. 
Once arrived at the boutique, Baekhyun got out from his car while you were still in the midst of wearing shoes. Immediately, Baekhyun locked the door when he saw you were about to get out from the car. 
You raised your middle finger as Baekhyun pretended to shock with such gesture. 

You unlocked the door from the inside and slammed his door hard as if it can make the whole world shakes. 

"Are you crazy! Close it gently!" Baekhyun yelled. 

You smirked as you took out a coin from your purse and slowly, you scraped it on Baekhyun's car as you walked around the car. The sound of scraping echoed in Baekhyun's ear as his heart broke into pieces and fire building up in his body when he saw you were smiling proudly. 
"You smiled? You. Smiled?"

"Don't test me. You will never know what am I going to do next." You whispered as you walked passed by him. 

"Oh, my Bongbongie!" 

As you stepped inside the boutique, you were welcomed by the workers there "warmly". Later, one of the girls came and approached you as you look like a lost child. 
"I'm sorry miss, a salesperson is not allowed in the premise." She said as she escorted you out. 

You were flustered when she mistook you as a salesperson. "Excuse me, I'm not a salesperson! I came here for my wedding dress." You yelled as you stopped them from dragging you out. 

"Miss, please cooperate or I will call the security."

You scoffed in disbelief, later you saw Baekhyun walked towards you. 
"Hey, tell them that we are going in to look for our wedding outfit." You told him as you caught your breath in between.

The girl who shoved you out from the shop scanned you from head to toe and glanced up to Baekhyun and laughed. "No way."

You started to get annoyed with this kind of treatment, so, you hit Baekhyun's arm and forced him to tell the girl that you were telling the truth. But, he is Byun Baekhyun for reasons; 

"Who are you? Do I know you?" He played along.

You were already fumed with anger and now, he just adds oils to the flame. What do you want to expect after all form him? You made the wrong decisions; for thinking that he could help you and with this stupid marriage. 
"You know what, just forget about it. We are just going to wear sweat shirts and sneakers on our wedding day."

With that, you stormed away from the boutique and walked on the path to where ever it leads you to. 

Baekhyun sighed heavily and quickly walked inside the boutique. Just in time, he saw his designer friend, Key who owns the boutique. 

"What's good man?" Key greeted him. 

"I'm looking for a wedding outfit. Do you have any that I can take a look at? It's urgent."

Key gave him a questionable look before he brought out his drawings to show. "For you?"

"No, we have this drama assignment and we need a wedding outfit. Nothing too fancy."

"Gosh! You caught me off guard for a second! I thought you were the one who will be getting married."

Baekhyun laughed forcefully and answer the question in denial. "No! Hell, no dude."

"Well, here's what I have. But if you want me to personally design it for you, I can do it."

"How long does it takes?" He asked as he flipped through Key's collection book. 

"3 months?"

"I need it in 2 months time."

Key sighed. "2 months? I'll work it out for you bro."

***

"How was the dress? Do you like it?" Your mum asked when the maids told her that you have gotten back. She immediately came into your room when you already undress yourself. 

"What dress?" You asked as your mum sat on your bed. 

"Well, I thought you two went to look for your wedding outfit. Tell me you did went to the boutique."

You rolled your eyes and sighed heavily as you tied up your hair into a messy bun and wiped away your make ups. "Well mum, Baekhyun said he just want to wear a shirt with jeans and sneakers on our wedding day. It would be the perfect wedding outfit for us!"

"That's a crap! Baekhyun's mum called me and she's excited about your wedding gown."

"Since when did you two keep in touch? I thought you hate her because she stole your prom dress and got nominated as the Queen."

"Not stole, she got it first."

You turned and look at your mum in disbelief. She has been telling you her ancient story that Mrs Byun stole her dress for the past 22 years old and now, she said that it was not. 
"Mum!"

Your mum got up and walked towards the door. "Make sure you will be wearing a gown on the day!"

Your phone rings after you have taken your shower and you immediately look at the caller ID and it was him. 

'Come down now.' Baekhyun ordered you. Immediately youtook a peek at your window and you can see Baekhyun was there in front of your house. 

'Do I know you?'

Baekhyun imitates your voice. 'Just come down! And put on your clothes please. It's too early to show that much of skin girl' 

You came down with your hair being wrapped in your towel and a plain pink t-shir that matched perfectly with your doughnuts short. 

"What?" You said as you crossed your hand across your chest. 

Baekhyun hands you a paper bag. "Mrs Byun asked me to personally wasting my time to send this to you."

You look at him in confusion and took the bag from his hand. "Mrs Byun? Your mum?"

He let out a heavy breathe and quickly hop on his bike and put on a bright yellow helmet. 

"Nice helmet, loser." You teased. 

He rolled his eyes in annoyance at your remark. "Shut up dimwit!"

 

Later, you unboxed the present inside and you got a full set of high end make up with a note that was hand written by his mother. 

 

To: My future daughter in law who i will love and cherish her forever, 

This is a present for you. I hope you like it 

Love,

Your mother in law.

You can't help but to cringe when you read the note. It was undoubtly sweet but it is also cringe worthy. With the marraige that is going to happen, everyone is acting super weird especially the mums!. 

__________________________________________________

Times flew unexpectedly fast and you have 3 more days before the wedding day. You and Baekhyun managed to get everything secured and done except for one thing, the dress. You haven't went to look for one and you don;t even plan to look for one because you wanted to wear whatever in your closet. 

You were still in your PJs, playing DOTA when Baekhyun came into your room unexpectedly. 

"Oh, hi, douche" You said flatly, without your eyes leaving the screen. 

He was in total shocked when he saw your room in such a mess and the curtain was still down when it is already 200PM! 

"Can you actually breathe in this room, look, it is already 200PM and you still have your curtains down? Look at those mess! Geez! Oh, no! Don;t say that that was your unwashed mugs' collection!"

You grunt and threw the controller somewhere on the bed and shoot Baekhyun a death glare. 
"What do you want douche? You've made me loose! This is an important game!" You yelled. 

Baekhyun hung your dress and sat the chair nearby. "Your dress. Let me make a disclaimer before you have some weird thoughts going on in that brain, I picked the dress at the downtow last night because it was very cheap."

"I don;t need your disclaimer and thanks."

Baekhyun smirked as he leaned back. "Your heart must be beating like crazy right? I did make your heart flustered, right?"

You can't help but to scoff at his remark. He's so full of himself. "Excuse me, you did not make me flustered at all."

"What's so hard to admit it? Now get ready because we need to go somewehere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere?"

***

"So, do you like it?"

You walked around the empty apartment and you must say you really like the house. The view is significant as it overlooks the Han River. You have lost yoursefl in your own world when you have been looking at the view when Baekhyun came and hand over a key to you. 

"No worries, we will be staying in different room, unless you want to be with me, I'm cool with that." He smirked. 

Both parents have purchased the apartment for you two as a gift. Now, you have to pack your belongings and ready to move out. 

"Welcome to the hell." You sing song as you walked out from the house and Baekhyun followed. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

C O M M E N T  ||  S U B S C R I B E  ||  V O T E