0 6 .

You Are The Only One

 

The next day, you arrived at your college as same as Baekhyun. He got out from his car looking ignorant as ever when he saw you came out from Jaebum's car. 

He smirked before be left. A friend of yours came to you with papers in his hand. 
"Soobin. Do you have a couple of minutes? I want to show you my report." Kwangsoo asked.  
 
Baekhyun stopped and turned. "Hey, Kwangsoo! Why do you even bother to show her your reports? Not that she's the top student."
 
You grabbed Kwangsoo's helmet and stormed towards Baekhyun's car. Without saying anything and no one ever predicted this, but you smashed his Benz's side mirror with Kwangsoo's helmet. 
 
Once the alarm went on and the attentions were on you, you hand over Kwangsoo's helmet and walked towards Baekhyun. "Thanks for the ride."
"Holy ! Soobin, wait!" Jaebum left the crime scene and ran after you. 
 
You left Baekhyun and Kwangsoo agape in shocked and terror. 
"It...it was not me! You saw that! It was not me!" Kwangsoo was panicked. 
 
"Shut up! It was your helmet!"
Baekhyun yelled as he walked towards his car and tried to fix the broken side mirror. 
 
"It was not my hand!"
 
"But it was your helmet!"
 
"It was not my energy!"
 
"It. Was. You. Helmet!"
 
"Gosh Lee Soobin! I'm going to crush your skull later!"
 
***
 
"What? What do you want?" You said in annoyed when Kwangsoo has been standing in front of you for 5 minutes without saying anything. 
 
"S...s...Soobin, a-ab t-he m-mirror..."
 
"What are you trying to say? I can't understand!"
 
"The... m.. ff.. bb.."
 
"Gosh, Kwangsoo you are frustrating me! What the hell did you want from me?" 
 
"Nothing. I just want to say hi." With that, he gave you a deep bow and quickly ran away. 
 
"Well, that was very uncomfortable."
 
***
 
Baekhyun and his friends gathered at the car park and they have been staring at Baekhyun's car for a while now, trying to get their answers. 
 
"This, just. Wow. That Soobin girl is really something." Jongin said. Sehun and Xiumin agreed with him. They knew that you are bold but never thought you could be THIS bold. 
 
"She's not bold! She is a bowl! Toilet bowl!" Baekhyun yelled. 
 
Suho patted his back. "Hey, she's here." He said when he saw you were walking towards them with Jaebum.
Jaebum eyed them and exchange glance with you. 
 
"You need to take responsibility for what you had done to my car." 
Both of you were standing facing each other and stared intensely into each other's eyes. 
 
"Sure. How much do you need to fix that piece of junk?"
 
"As much as you cost." He replied short. Jaebum was about to say something when you cut him.
 
"Good game, douche." A bunch of sarcasm can be heard in your voice. You walked past him as you gave his shoulder a tap. "I'll call you tonight. Ops, I don't your number right? Looks like I can't pay the damage."
After you and Jaebum have gotten into the car, Jaebum drove away, leaving Baekhyun with his friends at the parking lot. 
 
 
"That was nerve wrecking! Oh my God! I actually did that!" You yelled as you kept on fanning yourself. You were freaking out the whole time after you broke his side mirror that he might do something to you. You played cool in front of him but inside, you were dying. 
 
Jaebum smiled as he ruffled your hair. "Good job! Ice cream for celebration?"
 
"Uh, I can't. Family's lunch. You know my aunts and uncles are all here." You said apologetically. 
 
"It's okay. Send my regards to your parents."
 
***
 
You came down later after changing to help your mother in the kitchen. 
"Do you need any help, Madame?" 
 
She shook her head and continue to chop the vegetables. "I'm pretty much done. We just wait for the others to come."
 
"Okay." You answered short as you ate grapes. 
 
Your mother eyed you from head to toe before she sighed heavily; "Can you wear something nice? We bought you expensive clothes for nothing when you still wear those ripped shorts and t-shirts!" 
 
"It's not like we are throwing a party here mum. It's just a lunch at home."
 
"You know your aunt will nag!"
 
You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "Fine mum."
Just in time, after you had changed your clothes, the other relatives arrived and the quiet house is now sounded like a  with a bunch of old ladies and old men. 
You greeted your relatives as you saw your cousins. You quickly made your way towards your closest cousin, Hyeri that comes along with her husband and their 2 years old daughter. 
 
You quickly gave her a big hug. 
"It is nice to see you again!" 
 
"You should come to Canada and visit us! Hani is already 2 years old!" Hyeri said as she passed Hani to her husband. 
 
You pouted. "I know. I even missed your wedding! I'm sorry."
 
***
The lunch went smooth and you were being attacked with the same question over and over again; 
 
1. Do you have a boyfriend?
2. Why don't you date Im Jaebum?
 
_________________________________________________
You have planned to have a girls day out with Hyeri after you have done with your classes, so she came 5 minutes earlier and waited for you in the lobby. She was fixing her makeup when a guy approached her, shamelessly sat in front of her. 
 
"I think I saw your boyfriend with another girl at the cafe just now." He said. 
 
Hyeri closed her compact powder and smiled awkwardly. "I'm sorry? Who are you?"
 
He smiled. "Your new boyfriend."
 
Hyeri can't help but burst into a big laughter when he makes such remarks. "Well, that was very sudden." 
He stood up and passed Hyeri a piece of paper with his number scribbled on it. 
 
"Just mention the pretty girl in the lobby and I will know it's you."
 
"I'm married with one kid."
 
He snorted. "Nice trick. Maybe you can have another one. With me."
 
"Gosh, you are rel-
 
"What the hell are you doing, douche?" You cut Hyeri's when you saw Baekhyun and Hyeri in the lobby. 
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Get the hell out of here!" He mouthed to you as you walked closer. 
 
"What?" You asked in annoyance when you can't read his lips. 
 
"Go." He said slowly but loud enough for you to hear it.
You make an eye contact with Hyeri who was trying her best not to laugh. Then, you saw the piece of paper in his hand, so, you quickly snatched it from him. 
 
"Ah, you are hitting a girl? Does your girlfriend know about this?" You as he tried to snatch back the paper from you. 
 
"I. Don't. Have. A. Girlfriend!"
 
You laughed your off. "Hyeri, let's go."
Hyeri grabbed her handbag and walked passed Baekhyun who was smiling like an idiot. 
 
"Call me! I'll wait for your call, Hyeri."
 
Hyeri was already shaking her head in disbelief and you just can't stop laughing at the fact that Baekhyun was trying to hit on your cousin. Out of all the girls on campus, he was trying to hit on Hyeri!
 
"Gosh! He even gave you his number. Do you want it?" You asked as you two walked towards Hyeri's car. 
 
She shook her head in defense. "Of course not! Bogum will kill me for sure. But hey, that boy got some balls." 
 
"He doesn't" 
____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
C O M M E N T  ||  S U B S C R I B E  ||  V O T E