A C C I D E N T

You Are The Only One

The flight to Jeju was a smooth one and a day has passed in a blink of an eye. Baekhyun's parents rent a house that is big enough to occupy the family. It is Soobin's first gateway and getting a close encounter with his cousins, aunts and uncles, and his grandparents. She was nervous before the trip and she pukes a few times on the plane which, obviously has been the topic for the family. 

"Is it too early for congratulations?"

"When was your last period?"

"Oh god! I can't wait to spoil the baby" 

Today is the second day in Jeju and the others have left early to go sightseeing. Soobin and Baekhyun decide not to follow and to their surprise, they are okay with that. Baekhyun is expecting a full load of a nag when he told them the two of them won't be coming along. Soobin decides to sleep in while Baekhyun is doing his stuff. He has been swimming in the pool for the last 30 minutes when Soobin finally wakes up and she sees Baekhyun by the pool.

"Different time zone huh?" He mocks. 

"Good morning to you too." She yawns and take a sit on the chair at Baekhyun's towel. He comes up from the pool while shaking his head. Water sprinkles on Soobin and she yells. 
"Gosh! You are such an idiot!" 

He laughs and takes his towel to dry himself. Later, he sits next to Soobin. "I have a feeling that is telling me you wanted to talk. You know, talk. Not bickering."

She shakes her head. "Where is everybody else?"

"They went out early in the morning when you are still sleeping. I've told them we have a plan on our own."

"And, what is that?"

"I don't know. Do you have anything in mind?"

"Are you in the mood to play tourist?" 

Soobin thinks for a while. "I'm in the mood to eat. I'm hungry."

Baekhyun rolls his eyes in annoyance. "I think mum left some breakfast for you in the kitchen." With that, he leaves Soobin alone and goes in to change. He checks his phone quickly and sees texts from his friends and one from his mother. 

'We have decided to leave the two of you alone tonight. We'll be back tomorrow. Don't be naughty! Remember, protection.' 

Baekhyun scoffs at her mum's text. She must be planning this with the rest last night. But he knows, nothing is going to happen. 
He is about to take off his swimming trunk when the door is open and Soobin walks in. 
"Can you knock?" 

"I don't bother. You don't excite me."

He smirks. "Oh really?"

She takes her phone and heads out, not saying anything. 

***

Once Baekhyun is done changing, he sees Soobin is busy in the kitchen and the smoke thickens. She is not paying attention to the smoking pan. He runs towards the stove and turns off the stove. 
"Trying to burn the house huh?"

"Oh ! I forgot!" 

"I got you. What are you looking at?"

Soobin shows him the pancake recipe that she found online. And he laughs. "You are trying to make pancakes?"

"I want some."

"I'll cook."

soobin protests. 
"No! I want to cook. You can teach me"

Baekhyun nods. "Okay, you will do the cooking and I'm just going to guide you."
Soobin is looking excited to cook on her own. She is not a great cook, so she has been avoiding cooking. 

"But first, hygiene," he says as he stands behind Soobin and his fingers run through her hair. He takes her scrunchies and helps to tie her hair. 
"Gotta get your hair out of the way."

"Have you been doing this to all your ex-lovers before?" 

"No. You are the first."

Without her realizing it, she smiles and feels honored. "so, what should I do first?"

"Make the batter." 
The cooking goes well with his help even though most of the time, they fight over a small matter but Soobin manages to make the pancake. 
They eat it together and Baekhyun is offering her alcohol. 

She gives him a look. "Are you serious? In the day time?"

"Come on, it is already 5 PM for God's sake! I guess we can at least share a drink."
The day passes by fast as the two of them have been talking and laughing until the sun sets down. Bottles are everywhere. 
From the kitchen to the hall. 

Soobin and Baekhyun sit close to each other and the TV is playing some random series that none of them are watching it because they are too engrossed in their truth or dare games. 
Soobin has tons of silly videos and photos of him on her phone. 

"Now, your turn to ask Soobin" 

"Truth or dare Baekhyun?"

"Dare!" 

Soobin laughs "I dare you to your elbow" 

Baekhyun groans in annoyance. "I can't reach my elbow!" 

Soobin is laughing her off when Baekhyun is struggling with his quest. He gives up and takes another sip of beer. "My turn. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"
Baekhyun smirks. "I dare you to kiss me"

Soobin smiles and moves closer to him. Too close that he can feel her body heat and her breath is loud and clear. She pulls his face closer to hers and her eyes are wondering at his lips. He is anticipating the loss of touch because he knows she will not kiss him, even it is just a game. 
But, the soft peck on his lips takes him by surprise. 

"Easy, Baekhyun," Soobin says after the kiss. Baekhyun is left breathless and speechless. 
"Your turn."

"Truth or dare?" She asks.

"Truth."

"Tell me something I don't know"

It takes him long enough to answer the question. "I need you."

Baekhyun says as his hand holds her face close to his and his eyes lands on her lips. Soobin does not say anything but her breathing is getting heavier every second. 
"Can I?" Baekhyun breaks the silence. 

A long silence fills the room. "I'll take that as a yes"

His lips meet with her lips gently and Soobin runs her fingers through his hair, tugging it softly making Baekhyun groans against her lips. She moves on his lap and his hand lands on her hip, squeezing it. 
"Someone is excited huh?" Baekhyun says as he breaks the kiss and looks straight into her eyes. She is breathing heavily from the heated kiss that they have shared. 

"Shut up and kiss me now"

He smirks. "I can do this all day long".