O O P S .

You Are The Only One

"What should we do?" Baekhyun panicked. 

You sighed as you put away your bowl on the table and rushed to get the door while Baekhyun tailed from behind. You opened the door and a family stood in front of the door. A family with 3 sons.
You gave them an awkward smiled and greeted them politely. 

"We are so sorry to disturb the two of you at this hour but-

"We are not buying anything." Baekhyun interrupted as he was about to close the door but you stop him.

"What are you doing?" You whispered.

"They just want us to buy their product. I'm not buying."

The lady who held a baby in her arms laughing;"We are not selling anything, we are your neighbors."

"We just wanted to say hi and mean no harm. Here, my wife makes the best rice cakes." The husband explained as he hands a plate of rice cakes to Baekhyun. 

"Thank you for the rice cakes. Well, I'm Soobin and this is Baekhyun."

"Are you lovers?" The wife asked.

Baekhyun shook his head. "We are legally married by the law. We just got married." He shuttered as he exchanges an awkward glance with you. 

The couple smiled in relief. "Newly weds huh? Well, I guess we should get moving now." The husband teased as he escorted the wife and his kids back to their house, which is next door. 

"That was awkward." You commented as you closed the door behind. 

"I don't know which is more awkward meeting a new neighbor in a very awkward situation or I said the M word."

You frowned. "The M word?"

"Married."

You were just about to munch your cereal when the second bell rings and neither of you looked at the intercom since it might be the same person, but a tall man with a black sweatshirt on and a pair of shorts stood in front of the door and smiling widely when Baekhyun opened the door. 

"What the hell?" Baekhyun blurt out when he saw Chanyeol. 

"Well, Good morning to you too, dude." He said as he walked passed by Baekhyun and on that time, Baekhyun realized that you were eating in the kitchen. He quick grabbed Chanyeol's hoodie and gave him a big hug. 

"Gosh! Park Chanyeol, you are here! I miss you!" He talked in a very loud voice, hoping that you will hear him and went into hiding. You choked on your own food when you heard Chanyeol's coming, and immediately you run to your room and locked the door.

Chanyeol immediately dashed inside of the house when he heard the door closing and looked around the house. "Is someone here?" 

Baekhyun looked around the house while scratching his head. "What do you mean? I'm alone."

"Well, I thought I heard something just now."

"Maybe it is the neighbor," Baekhyiun answered in rushed as he sighed in relief.

Chanyeol placed the bag full with side dishes on the table and he saw a bowl of cereal. "Dude, since when did you eat cereal?"

"Huh?" Baekhyun was taken a back by the sudden question. 

"You never had cereal for breakfast." Chanyeol starts to interrogate him. 

"Uh, Well... I thought... I want... You know, try it." He said with an awkward smile. 

Chanyeol scoffed at his statement as he took a spoonful of the cereal. "So, whats up?"

"Huh? What?"

"Well, you didn't tell us that you moved and this is so sudden. Why?"

"Nothing, why? I can't move?"

Chanyeol put the dishes in the sink and make a house tour while Baekhyun tailed behind him. "Nice house. Where's your room? Is it this one?" He asked as he was walking towards YOUR room. It was locked. 
"Why is it locked?"

"I locked it since it is just a store room."

"But I want to see it!"

"It's just a store room Chanyeol..." Baekhyun said as he dragged Chanyeol away from the room and brought him to the entrance. "Go. I bet your mum wants you to help her at the bakery."

"My mum took a day off today."

"Your dad wants you."

"No, he is going to Spain."

"Your sister needs you."

"No, she doesn't. I won't do any help for her at her nail shop." He said as he pushed Baekhyun out of his away and immediately settled on the sofa, being comfortable as he can; just as if it was his house. 

"Look at you, so comfortable." Sarcasm could be heard in Baekhyun's voice when he cleaned the kitchen. 

"Hm, very comfortable. Can you buy the same one for me?"

Baekhyun threatens to throw the bowl that has been covered in soap as he cursed under his breath. "How I wish I could kill you!"

***

It has been 2 hours and you were still locked in your room. You couldn't leave your room because you heard Chanyeol and Baekhyun's voice laughing over something they watched on the TV. And, you just wanted to go to the toilet so badly. Your bladder is about to burst anytime soon. You quickly grabbed your phone and send Baekhyun a text. 

'Get him out from the house! Nature calls!'

Less than a second, a text came in... 

' Tell the nature to call you back.'

'Are you crazy? Do you have any last wish before I break your head?"

'Later. We are having a good time now.'

'Are you insane? Do you want me to go out and expose our marriage?!'

Baekhyun can't help but to curse under his breath and threw his phone away. He snatched the remote from Chanyeol's hand and switched it off when the movie is its . 

Chanyeol grunt and pulled his hair in frustration. "Seriously? Dude? For real you switched it off?" He yelled. 

"It's time to go home, Go. Go." Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol off the sofa and pushed him towards the door even Chanyeol forcefully make himself to stay. 

"Dude! The show is about to reveal the real murderer!" Chanyeol shouted while he was being escorted out by Baekhyun. 

"You can watch it at your house dude. Now, go."

Chanyeol frowned. "What is wrong with you? Just let me stay for another few minutes!"

Baekhyun shook his head disapprovingly, even though he wanted him to stay, but someone needs to go to the toilet badly. He cursed in his head when he remembered you in the room across the living room. "I will call you later bro."

Now, Chanyeol is out from the house, he knocked trice on your door while calling you out. "He's gone now."

Within a second, you ran out from your room and dashed into the bathroom. 

"Close the door Lee Soobin! That is so gross!" He nags when he realised that you did not close the door while doing your business. 

"I can't keep it anymore!" You yelled back.  

Baekhyun walked towards the bathroom and you screamed when he stood in front of the door. 
"What are you doing!" You yelled.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes annoyingly before continue; 
"I just want to close the door. Don't worry. I don't see a thing."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

C O M M E N T   ||  S U B S C R I B E   ||  V O T E