0 3 .

You Are The Only One

You did not went straight home after class as you decided to cool off your head first before heading home. So, you and Jaebum went to a cafe nearby to get something sweet. Being a sweet tooth, you need cakes or something that is sugary to keep you calm. 

"Here's you all time favorite, Classic cheesecake and Frappuccino." Jaebum brought the tray and settled down in front of you. You gave him a look. 

"Weird combo but never mind. I need some sugar."

"Hey, Spill it, what's up with you and Baekhyun just now?"

"Huh? Nothing. Just small stuff. You know how he always teased me and how I just can't handle his jokes."

Jaebum took a sip of your drinks. "But I bet this time is something worse."

You laughed nervously. You knew Jaebum more than he knew himself. He might crush Baekhyun's head like a worm if he knew about the papers. "Seriously dude, nothing! Geez. You better stop now because you are getting on my nerves."

"Now tell me, why on earth would my course mates knew about you and I swear they all went crazy!" Jaebum entered a singing audition for the band and got accepted with the perfect score. His video went viral when one of the girls who attended the audition recorded him. 

He raised his shoulder. "I don't know. Things happened."

"I should get ready when they swoon over you later."

"When will you ever swoon over me?" He teased you. 

You knew it was just a joke but somehow there was a slump in your throat that makes you can't even get your words out. 
 

"I know right? When will you guys date each other!" A voice came from a guy who just entered the cafe and obviously he is someone that you hated the whole time. 

None other than Byun Baekhyun. 

"I swear you better stop following me douche!"

He raised up his hand in defense. "I did not. This cafe was Minseok's! Hey, dude, can you put up a sign that she can't be here?"

Minseok snorted. "Don't mind him Soobin."

Baekhyun along with Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Lay sat next to your table. You just ignore him and continue to chat with Jaebum. 

"What are you doing tonight?" You asked as you took another spoonful of the cheesecake. 

"Hmm, I don;t know. Games maybe. Why?"

"Do you want to come over?" 

Baekhyun gasped as he turned around. "Guys, keep it slow okay. Tomorrow is Tuesday."

Jaebum gave him a confused look. 

"I swear if you ever said another word I'm gonna slit your throat." You hissed. 

Jaebum laughed nervously. " What was he talking about?"

"Look here Mr. Im Jaebum, I know you two have been together last Saturday night. It's okay. There is nothing to be shy about. How was it by the way?"

Finally, Jaebum understood what Baekhyun has been saying. Without saying anything, he got up from his seat and punched Baekhyun in his face. 
"You better learn some manners."

Suho got up immediately and tried to calm Jaebum. "I've told you Baekhyun! Sorry, he was just messing up. You know he ed up a whole time. No worries."

You quickly took your bag and dragged Jaebum out from the cafe before you guys grabbed more attention. Being on the front cover of any gossip column is the last thing that you want. 

"Let's go, Jae."

 

Jaebum snatched his hand from you. "Is that what you have been fighting for? Soobin! You should have told me earlier!"

You sighed. "I knew you would beat his off if I told you that!"

"He has been insulting you!"

"Jae, come on! Enough."

"What's wrong with you? You have been secretive with me lately." Jaebum tried to stop you but you shove him off and walked away.

"I'm on my congratulations-you-are-not-pregnant-month okay so please excuse the attitude.!"

Jaebum was speechless when he heard you. "Oh, okay. Now I get it."

"Why do you always make me confessed something that I don't want in public?" You asked in annoyance as both of you walked side by side to Jaebum's motorcycle. 

"And yet, I'm still waiting for that confession." He said as he handed you helmet. 

"What?"

"I love you the confession."

You kicked him at his calf. "Shut up. Hurry up! I want to sleep!"

Jaebum smirked in satisfaction and soon, he rides the motorcycle back to your house.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

C O M M E N T  ||  S U B S C R I B E  ||  V O T E