0 4 .

You Are The Only One

As soon as you arrived in front of your house, you and Jaebum went inside and the maids greeted you. "Welcome home Young Lady. Do you want something to drink? Our chefs are making some chocolate fudge brownies for you."

"Uh, I'm too full. I want hot peppermint tea. And ice peach tea for Jaebum. We will be in the hall."

With a bow, the maid went off and leaving the two of you alone in the hall. You grabbed the remote and immediately threw yourself on the sofa next to Jaebum. 
"Wanna watch a movie?" You asked. 

"Uh, maybe not because I swear I could doze off in any second."

Just in time, your mother came down in her baby blue blouse with a pair of white slacks. "Hi there."

"Hi, aunty! How have you been?" Jaebum greeted your mother as they exchange hugs. 

"Great as always. Well, I thought I would not have been getting any calls from your school after high school Soobin." She said sarcastically as she looks at you. 

You sighed heavily. "About what?"

"You have been fighting with a boy? And it was Byun Baekhyun? Are you crazy? What? Are you trying to be a gangster now?" 

"Mum, he starts it first!"

"And what? When his mother came she going to say that you started it first."

"Mum. Jaebum is here." You said as a plea for her to stop. 

"Stop causing troubles Lee Soobin!" 

"I swear I'm going to kill whoever told mum about that!" You said seriously as you eyed Jaebum. 

"I swear it wasn't me!"

__________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun tossed his shoe away and he was about to sit down when his mother suddenly yelled again. 

"Byun Baekhyun!"

"Gosh! What? What is it now? What?" 

"You fought with Soomin again?"

Baekhyun frowned. "Who is Soomin?"

"That Lee girl!"

"Mom, she's Soobin."

"I don;t care. Who started it first?"

Obviously, Baekhyun being Baekhyun. "She started it first!"

"Gosh! This is frustrating! I've told you not to stay too close to her! She is a troublemaker!"

Baekhyun chuckled. "We must have a strong fate with their family mum." He knew this going to cause an uproar with his mum but he just loves to tease his mum about the Lees. Their family and The Lees have been in a bad relationship since forever. 

"What did she said to you?"

"She says I'm short."

Mrs. Byun cleared . "That is what you get when you took your father's genes too much."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he took off his socks and get ready to sleep. 

 

_________________________________________________________________

You and Jaebum was having a chat when the phone rings and your mum picks it up. Her voice changed when she picked up the call and you quickly stood up. 

"Mum..."

She collapsed to the floor with the phone hanging down. You quickly went to your mom's side along with the maids. Jaebum came later in worry. 

"Mum, are you okay? What happened?"

She was sobbing badly that she can't even talk. Jaebum took the call and his expression darken. You stood up and asked Jaebum the same question. 
"What? What is it?"

Jaebum's pupil began to shake as he looks straight into your eyes. "Soobin..."

"What? What is it? Gosh! Tell me what is it?" You screamed in annoyance. 

"Your grandfather..."

Suddenly your throat feels tight. "What?"

"He was involved in an accident."

"And what?" Your tears started to build up. You could feel that your surroundings are spinning like crazy and you couldn't hear anything else besides your mother's sobbing. 

"He's dead"

Tears running down your cheeks when Jaebum hugged you but you pushed him away.
"Stop playing pranks! It is not funny! Mom! What is this?"

"Soobin, I'm not playing pranks with you."

"Shut up!"

__________________________________________________________________

Mrs. Byun favorite tea cup set crushed to the floor when she heard the news on the TV.
"Oh God."

And just in time, the front door burst open, revealing Mr. Byun who was sweating like crazy and panting hard. "Honey..."

Mrs. Byun quickly turned to her husband, still in shocked. "I know"

"B-Baekhyun, g-get r-ready n-now. W-we n-need t-to g-go."

"Where?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 C O M M E N T  ||  S U B S C R I B E  ||  V O T E