1 1 .

You Are The Only One

The garden was packed with guest by the time you have done your make up. You got up from the seat that makes your sore and changed into the wedding dress that Baekhyun has bought for you. Honestly, you were shocked when you saw yourself in the rose gold dress with a hint of cream. The trumpet silhouettes that fits closely to your body until the midship and widens gradually to the hem. The sheer around the neckline and at the back of the dress makes it more elegant as it completely exposed your back. The small crown with diamonds completed the look before you stepped out from your room and join the crowd. 

Baekhyun was already there, waiting for you along with the guest. 

"Where is Soobin? It's already late!" Your father asked in worry. A few seconds passed, then you came down, looking as beautiful as ever. Your father smiled proudly when he saw you. The lines near to his eyes were visible as you walked closer to him and gave him a big hug. Who would have thought that you are getting married this early?
"You look beautiful my daughter."

"Thanks."

"Are you ready?"

Your father walked with you hand in hand towards Baekhyun while the guest has been staring at you. After your father has passed you to Baekhyun, you two look at each other's face. 
"Y...You know... you... hey, I never know someone can still look ugly in the most expensive dress ever."

You smiled widely. "Well, I didn't ask you to buy it in the first place."

The wedding ended with a round of applause after Baekhyun has put the ring on and both of you went to greet the guest personally. It was not a big event with only family members. None of your friends know about this and you two have no plan to let them know about this. 

You gave Hyeri a big hug and refused to break the hug. 

"You look so beautiful today! Congratulations by the way." Hyeri congratulate you and Baekhyun. 

You sighed heavily. "Thanks."

"Welcome to the club!"

"Geez, no."

***

Right after the wedding ceremony, you and Baekhyun went to your own apartment since you have the movers to move your stuff there yesterday, so the place is pretty good to live in except there are groceries yet. So, on your way back, you two decided to grab McDonald's for dinner. Once you have gotten your order, you quickly unwrapped it and excitedly took the first bite. 

"NO!" Baekhyun yelled suddenly. 

"Why? What?"

"Don't eat in my car!"

You rolled your eye in annoyance. "I won't spill it."

"You will! I know you will!"

"No! I won't!"

"I swear I know you will spill it!"

"Just let me eat!" Ignoring Baekhyun's rules, you took a big bite of your burger and munched it annoyingly at his ear. 

He pushed your head away from his face and continue driving. "Gosh! You are so annoying!"

"Thisburgerissoyummydoyouwantsomehuh?" You talked with your mouth full and as the result, you spit some of your food on his dashboard. 

Baekhyun makes an emergency stop and immediately yelled in frustration. "See! I've told you that you are going to make my car dirty again!"

"It's not a big deal. You can simply wipe it away, clean freak."

Baekhyun is experiencing a mental breakdown when he pulled his hair in anger. You took the tissue from his car and wiped it away. "Look, it's clean!"

After 20 minutes of driving, you two have arrived at your new house and the two of you quickly rushed to the toilet, making the two of you stuck at the door. 

"Let me use it first." You said as you pushed Baekhyun away.

"No! I saw it first."

"It's nature call!" You yelled. 

Baekhyun pushed you away with all his energy and making you stumble. "Tell the nature call that you are going to call her later." 
He said as he quickly closed the door and you kicked it in frustration.

"You are the one who should ask your nature call to call you later!"

"You spit on my dashboard, so shut up!"

"Stop making it a big deal, clean freak!"

"Shut up! I'm trying to do my business at peace!"

***

The morning came early for both of you the next day. Baekhyun has washed when you just woke up and immediately went to the kitchen and drank a glass of cold water. 

"Don't you at least wash your face first?" He asked as he makes himself a cup of coffee. 

"Food tatse better when you don't wash your face." You said flatly as you prepared yourself a bowl of cereal and brought it to the living room. 

Baekhyun's mouth was wide opend in shocked when you left the cereal and the bottle of milk on the table. "Don't you have to keep these back?"

"I can't leave my cereal till it gets soggy." You said casually as you shoved a spoonful of your cereal into your mouth. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance and kept the cereal and the milk, and later he joins you in the living room. Both of you were watching a cartoon that has been showing on the TV for 30 minutes now. 

Ding dong...

You turned your head to Baekhyun and both of you were in confusion. Who would have been here at this hour?

"Who is it?" You asked. 

Baekhyun shook his head. "Your parents?"

"They didn't tell me they are coming over today. Yours?"

"Mum and dad have a plan to catch."

***

Chanyeol's mum makes him come over to the Byun's house early in the morning to deliver the freshly baked bread that Chanyeol's mum has made. 

"Your mum makes the best bread in town! Thank you." Mrs. Byun complimented when she got her bread. 

Chanyeol immediately ran upstairs when Mrs. Byun called his name out. "Where are you going?"

Chanyeol looks confused. "Baekhyun's room."

"Baekhyun has moved out."

"Huh? When?"

"He didn't tell you guys?"

Chanyeol shook his head. 

"Yesterday. He lives in an apartment now. I'll give you his address and, can you please give this to Baekhyun?"

"Sure. No problem." 

*** 

You two took a peek at the intercome and gave each other a look when you saw the face. 

"What are we going to do?" Baekhyun panicked. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

C O M M E N T  ||  S U B S C R I B E  ||  V O T E