0 1 .

You Are The Only One

 

As you're about to finish your breakfast and off to your college, Your grandfather broke the silence. “I'm heading to New York soon.Do you want anything dear?" Your grandfather asked you.

You gave him a smile and shook your head.

"Nothing grandpa.just take care of your health okay?" you said as you held your grandfather's hand. He has been out of the country for so long and now he's going out again. At his age, anything could happen. 

“Hurry up darling. You gonna be late to college!" Your mum reminds you.

You nodded and grabbed your bag. "Bye everyone!!!" you beamed as you headed outside.

The driver helps you to open the car door and drove you to your college. Just another hectic day ahead of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is Baekhyun?" Mr. Byun asked his wife as he glimpsed at his watch and munched some toast.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! FASTER OR YOU WILL BE LATE!" Mrs. Byun yelled again. Their morning would not complete if she did not yell at Baekhyun. 

"Honey, can you stop yelling? You have been yelling since this morning and i-.

"You what?" Mrs. Byun asked with a glare. 

Mr. Byun swallowed his toast hard. "Uh, nothing. Continue whatever you are doing honey. I'm good."

Just in time, Baekhyun came down in a white button down shirt and dark blue jeans with his bag hanging on one side of his shoulder. 

"Sit Baekhyun!" Mrs. Byun ordered when she saw her son walked towards the door. 

"No. I'll have my breakfast with my friends," Baekhyun said coldly as he headed to the garage and drove to college.

"Tch. Look at your son! Rude." Mrs. Byun complained. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Soobin!" your best friend, Jaebum yelled as he ran towards you and hugged you tightly.

"Gosh! Are you that happy to see me?" You as you gave him a warm hug. It is something that both of you will do whenever you two meet. 

He let you off and both of you walked towards your 1st class. "How're your weekends?" 

"Well, I personally think that we should not hang out too much because when Monday comes, we have nothing to talk about. And, I'm getting bored of looking at your face every day."

"Hmm, should I move into your house?"

You rolled your eyes in annoyance and hit his head real hard, making him grunt in pain. "I'm not feeling good today."

"And why is that?"

"Grandpa is going to New York today. I hope he's okay"

Jaebum gave you a light pat on the back. "It's okay. He has been going out of the country few times right?"

"I don't know. I just don't feel good about it.." You mumbled 

"It's going to be okay. You are just over thinking."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning baby!" Hyuna greeted her 5 months boyfriend, Baekhyun as she hugged him from the back.

Baekhyun secretly rolled his eyes in annoyance and sighed heavily as he locked his car. He turned around and face his girlfriend with his fake smile on.

"Morning. Girlfriend." He said as he gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

Hyuna pouted when Baekhyun kissed her cheek when she was anticipating a kiss on her lips.  Baekhyun knew it but he decided to play dumb. Even though it has been 5 months they dated, never once he kissed her on her lips. 

"What is wrong,  girlfriend?" Baekhyun asked Hyuna.

"You kissed me on my cheek?" Hyuna asked as a thin of anger can be heard in her voice. 

"Well, I did kiss you. So what's the problem?"

She pushed him away and fixed her hair. "Forget about it."
Both of them walked towards the cafe nearby since his friends are having their breakfast there and he just wanted to grab something before his first class today. 

"Baekhyun is here! Of course, with that girl" Chanyeol announced when he saw Baekhyun walking towards them. 

"That girl? Who?" Minseok asked as he turned around. "Ah! Dr. Kim's daughter!"

"What's her name again?" Jongdae asked as he put his food next to Sehun. 

"I don't know. I don't want to remember her name or I'll become stupid." Sehun said with his mouth full. 

"That's dirty dude! Don't talk with your mouth full!" Jongdae nagged. 

"He hasn't learned his manners yet," Kyungsoo commented. 

"Morning brothers!"

Jongin and Baekhyun exchange their handshake and quickly sat down before Hyuna could give him a friendly hug. "I thought you said we are going to have bros only today."

"Aye, she's ... my.. you know."

Hyuna took her seat next to Kyungsoo and she was being friendly with him when Baekhyun went to buy his food. 
"I saw you in my Business class."

"I took that class because of Professor Jeon."

"Oh, so...can we sit together later?"

"Don't you feel ashamed that you are not welcome here?"

Sehun smirked as he exchanges a high five with Jongdae. "Savage."