The Crazy New Girl

Heaven's Disaster

I could feel the new girl's eyes on me all morning. It was finally time for lunch and I was free. I got a text from an unwanted source, telling me to meet him in the west wing of the school.

I met BEAST in the west wing as planned. They weren't exactly my friends. But I had to do favors for them now and then because they get me out of trouble when I need them too. They were very popular and the teachers loved them, plus they were rich.

"Yo! Minho" said Yeosob.

"Hey," I said, "What do you want from me?"

"No need to be so cold," said Doojoon.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyways," said Yeosob, "I just need you to deliver a package to my house."

"Why can't you do it yourself?" I asked.

"I have other business to attend to," he admitted.

"What kind of package is it?" I asked.

"Mind your business," said Junhyung.

"I'm going to be delivering this package," I said, "I think it is my business."

He puffed up his chest, "Wanna bet?"

"Calm down!" said Yeosob, "Minho, are you in or not? I mean, come on. You don't have much of a choice."

I nodded.

"Good," he said. He snapped his fingers, and Dongwoon handed me a piece of paper.

"Just follow the instructions on the piece of paper" said Yeoob. He snapped again, and they all followed him out of the corridor.

I walked behind them but I turned the opposite corner.

"You shouldn't do it," a said a soft melodic voice. I turn my head in it's direction and find the new girl staring at me.

"You heard all that?" I asked. She nodded yes.

"Yah! New girl!" I snapped, "First you in with Kibum and Jonghyun, and now you do it again? Mind your own business will you?"

"Choi Minho you should listen to me," she said, "If you do this there will be big trouble for you."

"Oh," I said, "So you're a fortune teller now?"

"No" she replied, "I'm your guardian angel."

"What??!" I laughed really hard. I swear my abs got harder. 

"Don't laugh!" she said.

"You're crazy," I chuckled, "Just don't talk to me anymore if you know what's good for you."

She kept calling out my name as I walked away, but I ignored her.

 

Later that night I followed the instructions on the piece of paper.

1) Go to XX Lounge and ask for CODE NAME: BLUE.

"Right this way," a big bulk security guy led me into a room. There I found three guys playing/ tuning their guitars, and some other guy beating the air with drumsticks. One of them looked up at me, "May I help you?"

2)Announce your purpose.

"Oh, you're the person he sent," he looked at me up and down, and then handed me some keys. The security guard led me to the back of the club. There, was a black BMW that had "Yeosob" written all over it, figuratively speaking.

3)Bring it to Yeosob's.

I pulled up at his drive way and saw him staring at me througha window. He mouthed the words "Good job."

I threw the keys at him and went home to sleep.