Jonghyun oppa got me a job

She Is My Secret Wife

Hi!! ummm ......................

enjoy lol

 


 

Chunji pov


Its been over a week since I saw her face even though I keep going to that park everyday I just can't seem to find her .
a strange feeling was building inside my heart in the few past days i think i miss her but her painful words were hunting me every night not letting me

to have a good night sleep .

now I look nothing like the old tough cold Chunji because of that girl I call my "secret wife" i look pethatic and everyone around me started to notice that .

" ah~ where are you~? " i thought letting a never ending sigh~ .

No one pov

" eonnie can we skip the job hunting for the rest of the day and just go for shopping ~ " your little sister begged you .
You let out a sigh and then nod your head in agreement .
the two of you decide to grab some food first and there is nothing you love more
 than street food .

" eonnie!! can you tell me how did you lose all that tummy fat and gain abs in just one month!! " she said poking your hard as rock tummy .
" yah ~ stop poking my tummy! I just did some work out! unlike you! " you told her sticking your tongue out .

" but still my body is better than yours !! i have a natural flat tummy!! " she said sticking her toung as well .

as the two of you keep on eating and teasing each other like little kids your phone start ringing .

" yeopessayo? " you said after you didn't recognize the number .

Jonghyun pov


" what do you mean ? Does hyung have a secret gf ? " Taemin said laughing when he heard me screaming .
I just stare at him rising an eye brow .

" sorry hyung " he quickly said standing behind Minho .

I clap my hand and shout " ok everyone i'm gonna call her!! lets all pray she say yes!! " then I grab my phone and call her number .
I put the phone on speaker as my hear beat scared she might refuse.
" yeopessayo ~ " I said while she said the same in the same time.

my heart tickles a little when i heared her cute voice through the phone before i remeber i'm on the speaker ...

" ah~ sorry for calling you suddenly like that but can you do me a fever? " I asked her right away .
everyone could hear her whispering " aish~ when will these guys learn to stop doing this kinda cheap attempts " before she say with a mad tone..

" do you a fever? Who are you in the first place? " then the boys laugh at me as my face trun red and I quickly apologize to her.

" ah sorry ~ I forgot to introduce my self I'm jonghyun Oppa~ you remeber we met at the park ~? " I said hoping she will remember so i wont get

more embarrassed in front of the guys .

" jonghyun Oppa ~! " she gasped and I let out a small laugh at how cute she sound .
" yes I remember but how did you get my number ? " she asked sounding confused .
I quickly trun off the speaker and walk away trying to avoid key's witty remarks.

after i get some privecy i say with voice full of ageayo " Oppa secretly took your number ~ sorry about that~ "
" ah~ kwenchana Oppa ~ I'm happy you did that!! so what do you need from me? " she sweetly asked me and I explained everything for her .
She haystated for a while before she say happiley " anything for jonghyun Oppa!!  "

after she agree we end the call and I mentally throw my mini celebration party .

No one pov


" eonnie why you kept saying jonghyun Oppa? Do you know anyone called jonghyun? " your little sister said .
" aha ~ " you said hugging your phone day dreaming .
" aha? what does that mean?! " she asked you frustrated .
" jenny can you go home? Eonnie have something to do and she will be late ~ " you said grabbing her hand with love as you shoot hearts from your eyes.
She look at you confused and pout " eonnie you look scary~ what about your job hunting? " she said .
" don't worry~ eonnie just got the job of her dream!!! " you said smiling from ear to ear .

 

i really can't ask you to comment since i don't comment sometimes 0TL

still love you my silent readers xD