That Red lips ~

She Is My Secret Wife

hey~ silent readers show some love ---> COMMENTUE~~ hehe..

enjoy ^^

 


 

Your pov

 

" would you like a hug from Chunji Oppa ? " he said signaling to Chunji to step forward .

I step back and wave my hands " aniyo ~ " as the reporter laugh saying " Aigoo~ what a shy fan, its okay Oppa will grant your wish "

then he start to shout " hug hug hug ~~ " asking the fans to chant with him as he push me towards Chunji who looked nervous as hell.

my heart start to beat fast when chunji decided to flash me a sweet smile before he wrap his arms around me.

" what brings you here ? " he whispered in my ear while hugging me .

Before I get to say a word he pull me closer to he hug me tighter and say ..

" I told you I will make you regret if you ever say a word about that incident " shocking me with his scary attitude .

After he finish his sentence he finally let go of me and fake a sweet smile to the camera .

" woah!! that was a long warm hug " the reporter remarked as he put the mic in front of my face .

I look at him confused and he asks " what do you think of Chunji Oppa hug ? "

I swear the world stop moving around me at that moment and I wanted to scream " dirty dirty dirty full of dirt chunji~~ " but then I saw Chunji sweaty scared face and for some reason I felt bad for him so all I could answer of " wanjang Daebak ~ " as I give him the thump up .

Then I turn around and run away as fast as I could while my eyes drop tears .

 

Chunji pov

 

" what is she thinking of ? Why she don't answer right away ? Is she thinking of making a scandal? Aish! " I thought biting my lips as

my heart beat fast like a jungle drums .

My mouth drop like an idiot when I hear her saying " wanjang Daebak~ " before I quickly gather my self and smirk flashing the y and cold

Chunji side to the fans.

" she is really pretty ~ I would love to have a gf like her " cap joked.

And suddenly I felt a small sting in my heart as I heard him saying that .

" I am a real jerk " I mentally scolded my self as I saw her running away .

 

No one pov

 

you stop at a small park on the end of the street and sit on a bench, you cover your face with your hands and start sobbing .

" why I can't remember a thing ?! How did I even met him! he is not my type! So how I end up with him that night ! "

you thought hitting your head trying hard to remember " shush~ " anonymous said with the voice of heaven.

hearing that soft voice you slowly rise your head and you see a guy in his early twenties hiding his face under a black cap .

" why would a pretty girl like you cry ? " he said crouching before he wipe your tears with his thump.

you stare at him shocked but then he lower his cap almost covering the upper half of his face .

" who is he? " you thought even though that red lips of his looked so familiar " could it be ? " you wondered inside your head .

" does this pretty lady can't talk ? " he said sitting next to you .

You quickly scream " aniyo!! " then you cover your mouth embarrassed as your cheeks turn red.

" keopda~~ " he said smiling .

you look at his pretty smile and skip a small laugh as your loud sobs turn into few silent tears..

" thank you for your kind words but i wont say i am a pretty lady~" you said .

listening to you he slowly move closer as he take off his black cap to stare directly into your eyes .

" you are pretty but you are prettier when you don't cry " he said flashing you the sweetest smile you ever saw .

​you feel your cheeks about to burn when your eyes locks and his face becomes few inches away ..

" it's you!! " you mentally gasp as you stare at his eyes mesmerized by his lovely pretty eye smile .

 

 

 

​omo~ i wonder who is he? xD