Scary side of him

She Is My Secret Wife

* when you subscribe me then unsubscribe me *

enjoy reading ^__~

 


 

Chunji pov

 

" yah what do you think you are doing ?!! " I shouted as I punch his face with every strength I have knocking him on the floor .

and that's when sora shouted at me  " what the hell you are doing ? "  as she hurry to sit next to him and rest his head on her lab .

The jeoulsy started to get the best of me and I quickly grab her hand and force her to come with me .

The next thing I know my right cheek was slightly in pain . 

I stare at her shocked by the sudden slap as she start crying " why are you doing this to me ?! Why you are trying to mess with my life ? "

my heart squeeze in pain and just before I answer , everything around me turn into black and white as i fall on my face .

 

no one pov

 

" Omg ! What have you done ?!! " you shouted on jonghyun when he put Chunji in a deep sleep with his fest .

Jonghyun turn to face you " I think I'm the one who should ask you that question ! What have you done sora ? " he said looking scary as never .

" what do you mean? " you asked scared from him soaked in your tears .

" don't act stupid ! I didn't ask you a thing the last time I saw this jerk at the park but what in hell is he doing here in busan in our room! this supposed to be

for you and only me! " he shouted at you with the scariest look ever .

You start to cry louder and try him to make him understand " I will explain everything to you , please don't be like this! I did nothing wrong!

I swear it's not like i cheated on you ! " as you begged and begged him to hear you .

He bite his lips as he hear you talking and punch the wall with his strong fest causing a hall while you scream for him to calm down .

he start throwing stuff on the floor going mad then he walk to you face only inches away as he narrow his eyes before he stare at Chunji laying on the floor .

" is that why you took so long to open the door for me? Aish! I can't believe I trusted you! i can't believe i was so blindly in love with you! "

then he move to lie his head against the wall as he hit it with his fest repeatedly " I can't believe i was thinking of marring you! " he shouted.

jonghyun words stabbed your heart like a sharp knife and sadly you couldn't do anything but to keep begging him to calm down and hear the whole story .

" please oppa don't do this! I swear I only love you and no one but you " you said running after him as he leave the room he turn around and push you .

" don't come after me!! " he shouted as you stare at him shocked by this scary side of him.

following him to the hotel hallway you fall on your knees after your legs gone weak.

Chunji open his eyes and stand up little bit dizzy as he cross his fingers on his bleeding lips and red cheek before he run outside once he hear your crying .

his eyes widen in shock as he see you sitting in the hallway while some guests poke their head to stare at you as they gossip .

He run to you and whisper " noona you have to stand up " you stare at him and then start hitting his chest as you scream

" go away!! why you had to show up in my life!! " before you lose the last drop of energy was left in your body and faint on his arms.

Chunji carry you back to your room and put you in bed , he take off your shoes and tuck you in as he sit next to you holding your hand .

he stare at your pretty face for awhile before he fall asleep as well .

 

 

another update in few minutes^^