What is your name!!

She Is My Secret Wife

copy and paste :D * sing BoA song * lol

enjoy ^^

 


 

 

" I can't let her see this! I cant let her use me! she got to be one of these crazy fans! God only know what she did to me so

I say yes and marry her! I can't let her know! but why this package has no name in it?! "

I thought as I hide the picture inside my pocket and throw the gift under the sofa before I fake fainting to see her reaction .

 

Your pov

" what's wrong with him! Why he don't wake up ? What should I do ? " I panicked sitting on the floor next to him .

" please don't die I'm sorry I'm sorry i will leave now!! just don't die  " I said shaking him hoping he will wake up .

" aha ! I knew it you manipulated ! " he shouted opening his eyes as he point his finger at my face .

I step back scared by his sudden attack and then scream " yahhh!! are you even human ?!! " and quickly went to get my thing .

He followed me and grab my wrist .

" wait are you telling me you don't know either ? " he asked me with a confused look written all over his face .

" don't know what ? " I shouted as I put some of my clothes inside my big white hand bag .

" what is your name ? " he asked me .

I turned my head to face him and scream " wae ? so you can sue me ?!! " I said .

He bite his lips and grab my shoulders with all his strength " yah~ you are hurting me ! " I shouted in pain .

" if I ever knew you were one of these saseang fans I will hunt you down and make you regret you ever loved me! " he threaten me .

I stare at his angry eyes for a sec before I scream at him " who do you think you are!! I don't love you one bit!! For your information my

one and only love is jonghyun! pabo!! " and took my stuff and left the room preparing to go out this nightmare .

 

No one pov

 

" jonghyun ?! Is she crazy ? I'm way y and handsome then that dino ! " Chunji said staring at your back .

Then he start running after you once he realize you were leaving .

" yah ! What's your name ? " he shouted at your back but you ignore him and open the door to walk out the house .

" hey!! wait ! How am I supposed to contact you ? At least give me your number ! "

You stop for a sec and turn around to look at him " is he bipolar ? I thought he wants me to get lost " you thought standing On the side walk .

" aish ! Ppeople will see me I should go back but at least I have to get her number " he thought walking back and forth on his doorstep .

" yah you!! your name?! " Chunji shouted desperately for a last try .

" and why would i tell you! he is a crazy person !" you shouted signaling for the taxi to pull over .

when you get inside the taxi you scream..

" I will form anti Chunji club once I go home! I will gather members as many as i can! i will call it dirty Chunji club! "

you shouted from the window .

Chunji lose his mind and take off his slipper and throw it on you but you quickly roll up the window .

You laugh and flash him your middle finger Before the taxi take off .

" aish!! I wanna know your name and number so I can divorce you annoying ! " Chunji said slamming the door behind him .

 

 

 

​i wonder what will happen next * whistel * xD