Guerilla Date

She Is My Secret Wife

hi new subscribers <3

enjoy~~ 

 


 

Next day

You wake up at 9 am morning and first thing you do is open your laptop and write " dirty Chunji is full of dirt ~ yack ~ kekeke "

in your anti fan club that you created last week .

Then you look at your floor standing mirror and think about what that meanie girl said ..

then you say " no one will look at me ?!! I'm pretty!! My body rock!! I'm 172 tall !!i look like a model !  Hemph !! " cheering your self .

then you lift your shirt and stare at your tummy to think " hummm.. maybe I do need a little bit of diet and exercise ~ hehe "

before you go to wash your face .

 

Chunji pov

 

I was back at dorm with the boys at the time our winter break ended .

and weird enough no one knew about my secret wife so i assumed there is 3rd party involved " who could it be?! " i wondered for days .

" is that person going to blackmail me or what? what the point of sending me a picture and plain tickets !! " i also wondered about that .

" yah yah guys !! come here look what I found ! " I heard niel shouting before he start giggling as he stare at the computer screen .

" Woah this is funny ! " the boys said enjoying what they see .

I get up from my bed to see what is going on in the hall but as soon as I come close to them everyone stand and block my vision 

which made me more cruise to find out what's going on " hey changjo bikeyo ~! " I pushed him away as I joke and then

my mouth dropped at what I saw .

" hyung looks like you made someone really mad at you " Ricky mumbled as he giggle  .

" dirty Chunji full of dirt ~ yack?! Keke ???? " I gasp as I scroll down and see a gif of my head phottoshopped with the body

of  a cow taking shi% on the grass. 

not able to contain my feeling I let out a never ending scream " yah !! annoying object ~~~~ !! " while the boys stare at me confused .

 

- one month later -

No one pov

 

" waoh~ what a happy day!! Its good to be jobless ~ " you said walking in hongdae street swaying your handbag from back to forth .

you look at the window shops and gasp " woah! yeoppoda~ " staring at the pretty black mini dress but then you look at the price tag and sigh

" not today~ " you said as you continue walking .

" I wonder what that pabo is doing ? " you thought before you pause and think again ..

" why I am thinking of him ? He is nothing but a stupid mistake! " you thought hitting your head as you scream " delete delete !! " .

 

far away in the same side of the street teen top were having a guerilla date  .

" Woah!! look at all these fans gathering here for your teen top! how do you feel ? " the hayper reporter said giving the mic to chunji .

quickly Cap lead the talk and answer him while Chunji looked confused and a little afraid .

" anyone wanna take a picture with teen top oppadul ? " the reporter screamed at the crazy enthusiastic fans .

the fans have mini heart attack before they scream at once " nae!!! " and the sound they made was loud enough to wake a whole village .

" eh? what's going on ? " you said starting at the crowd that was slowly moving towards you .

Chunji heart was beating fast whenever a fangirl came to take a picture with teen top as he kept thinking ..

" i hope she don't show up here and do something stupid can ruin my career !! " shifting eyes from left to right .

chunji weird behavior was obvious to everyone raising suspicious .

You look at the river of people coming closer and closer to you and you start to run as they try to pass you .

" what to do??!! " you freaked out as they push you from side to side suddenly one crazy fan push you harder forcing you to fall inside the circle .

you stand up right away and dust your yellow shorts when you see the camera red light then you look in front of you and gasp  " Chunji ?! " 

before the reporter grab your hand and happily scream ..

" would you like a hug from Chunji Oppa ? " pushing you towards him .

 

 

oppsis~~