Special Day

She Is My Secret Wife

 

i just woke up now to update and i'll be back in bed xD

i decided to add a chapter so it will be a 24 chapters :D

 @chapter pic : they are very cute >_<

btw all my chapters pic make no sense except this one loooool

 


 

 

Jonghyun pov

 

" did I over reacted? I mean I didn't even wait to hear her side of the story " I scolded my self sitting in front of the table as i stare at my phone .

" why she is not answering? " I thought calling her over and over .

" i should have checked on her yesterday after that message! What if something bad happened to her, I swear i will never forgive my self! "

I thought pissed of my self .

"You didn't touch your breakfast yet! I put that like an hour ago! What's wrong with you? " moon-hee noona said Sitting next to me .

She put her hands on my bending knees and lean forward as she narrow her eyes " are you in love Jongie?! " she joked as if she don't any idea about

my girl sora .

I stare at her eyes and say " noona we have been friends for so long and you know me since I was a little kid, do you think I attend to judge people? "

I waited for her answer while she tap her finger on her chin taking her time .

" noona!!" I shouted annoyed.

" well you do most of the time but that's a part of who you are you shouldn't feel bad about it " she said teasing me then she added..

" but your sweetness and kindness enough to make it up , so don't feel sad I'm sure she will understand and forgive you " as she flash me a sweet smile .

then she take her hand of my knees and clap saying " lets eat I'm hungry "

I smile after hearing noona encouraging talk and I start to eat as i think of a way to surprise sora in this special day.

 

Chunji pov

" its honor to meet you sister in law " those words went right through my ears drums to ring over and over like an annoying bell .

" what?" sora said confused before I fake a laugh and force L.joe and Rick to go with me to the bedroom.

" are you out of your mind? " I scolded L.joe who kept scratching the back of his head.

" is not she your wife? The one everyone is talking about now? " L.joe asked.

I sigh and throw my dead body at the bed and signal to them to sit next to me as I tell them the whole story .

After I finish the story all I get was a shocked faces " what are you going to do? You will divorce her? but first you have to tell her! " Rick spoke his mind.

" but the thing is ... I think I .. " I said afraid to say it out load .

The two of them stare at me before they jump on me and start tickling me " hyung is in love! " they teased me while I try hard to shush them.

 

No one pov

 

You sit there staring at the 3 boys in front of you " doesn't their company feed them? " you thought shocked and confused .

Then you hear noise coming from the bedroom " what is going on? " you were very annoyed by them.

" I wish I have a wife like you~ " cap said as he eat the food.

You blink twice before you say " excuse me? "

then Niel narrow his eyes as he lean elbows on the table facing you " I think I saw you some where before " he said studying your face.

" I don't think we met before " you said leaning back at your seat as he lean closer.

" aha! I knew it! You are the girl from the guerilla date! The Chunji fan! " he said pointing at your face .

You cross your eyes as you stare at his finger before you scream " I'm not Chunji fan! " pushing his finger away.

Chunji hear your scream and rush back to the living room to see you standing up looking mad as hell.

" what is wrong? did something happened? " Chunji shouted worried about his secret wife.

The boys giggle at his reaction as they whisper " manly Chunji "

You stare at everyone laughing and you let out a frustrated scream before you walk with heavy steps to leave his place heading to your room.

Chunji glare at his follow members then he run to chase you in the hallway before he grab your wrest and scream

" what's wrong? Why are you angry? " staring at your back.

You turn around and start to sob " this is not how I wanted to be! This is not how its supposed to be! " you said as you sob.

Chunji blink as you cry like a little baby in front of him, he let go of your hand and ask..

" what are you talking about? I'm sorry if I made you angry, I promise I will do whatever you want! if you want me to get out of your life at this moment

I will do that!! just please stop crying " he begged you .

but then your sob becomes even louder as you scream " pabo!! " before you go to your room and shut the door at his face leaving him dumbfounded .

Chunji walk back sad to his room where his friends are making sure to turn the room upside down .

" yah! What are you doing? " Chunji shouted when he found changjo going through your hand phone that was left in the table.

" hyung look at this! " changjo said giving him the phone.

Chunji grab the phone and start to read the message.

" happy birthday my beautiful daughter, sorry we can't be with you but remember your family will always love you"

chunji eyes widen in shock as he find out that today is your special day then he look at the boys and say ..

" Boys I think we need to make a surprise party for sora "

the boys smile and shout in happiness " lets party!!!! "

 

 

 

sorry for late update i slept writing this chapter since i deleted the one i wrote before hehe sorry if there is mistakes i was really sleepy xD