Found her Under the Rain

She Is My Secret Wife

 

enjoy ~ ^_^

 


 

you wake up and find Chunji sleeping next to you holding your hand " aish!! " you cursed taking your hand as you shoot him a dirty look .

as soon as you take a shower you go down searching for jonghyun at the desk leaving Chunji behind .

you ask the lady at the front desk if he booked another room but she answer " no ~ he just left yesterday and never came back "

You call him many times but he don't answer at the end he switch his phone off .

confused and scared you might lose him you go search in every place in busan looking for him but you have a hard time finding him.

it was getting dark and suddenly it started to rain like there is no tomorrow but that didn't stop you from continue the searching for your only love jonghyun .

The cold weather and the tiresome started to get into you but you refuse to stop " please Oppa open your phone ~ " you said as you call him for the

hundred time .

when it was about 8 pm jonghyun decided to open his phone and he was shocked by the amount of the missed calls he received from you .

And a one special message scared him that showed your trembling voice as you beg him to show up while the heavy rain was clearly heard at the background.

" Oppa you came ~ " you said smiling before you fall into his arms .

 

Chunji pov

 

I wear my mask and lower my cap as i go out haeundae hotel to start searching for her .

Since i have no idea where she could be i decide to search in all busan .

Hitting my numb legs " aish ! " i shouted as it started to rain cats and dogs to add more misery to my day.

completely wet and cold fighting to survive under this freezing weather i cheer my self

" you can do it lee chan hee " making a fest as i smile thinking of her pretty face before i continue my search not taking a rest for one sec .

determine to find my wife i ask everyone i see in the street " have you seen a pretty girl with a dark short hair ? " while they shake thier head " no " .

" i just wanna make sure she is alright so i can hold her in my arms " i thought running from place to place.

I gasp for air when it becomes hard for me to breath under the wet mask " its better to take it down " i thought not scared to get caught by the fans.

dragging my tired body in the middle of the street , the cars slide in the sideways and the angry drivers shout as they try to avoid hitting my dead body while

i walk like a zombie .

after i cross the street safely i walk to a another new area next to busan beach and right then i lose every strength had left in my body.

i disparately crouch down for a minute to take a deep breath " one at a time " i remind my self as the heavy rain drops fall on my back and neck .

at that moment i heard her voice and i swear my heart stopped beating for a sec .

" oppa you came " she said standing in front of me before she fall right into my arms .

 

 

ok sorry for taking such a long time to update this chapter " it was not few minutes after all " xD