YEP!! I Did It Again

She Is My Secret Wife

 

i think i'm loving this fic too much xD

anyway leaving you with the last update for today :D

enjoy~ 

 


 
your pov 
 
" you? " I mentally gasp as my heart beat so fast .
" can you keep a secret? " he said while he  melt my heart with his sweet smile .
I nod then he lean forward to the point I could hear his breathing on my neck as I shut my eyes so hard not able to take this much of closeness.
" I'm Shinee jonghyun~ " he whispered into my ear then he laid back as he put his arms behind his head .
 
I open my eyes and blink twice before I stare at him confused and shocked " is it not abvious?! " i thought staring at him .
" why did you close your eyes though ? " he said laughing .
 
" is that even real ? is this really shinee jonghyun ? " I fumbled as I blink my eyes .
" cute ~ " he said standing up as he put his cap again " I have to continue my mission " he added cheerfully .
" what mission ? " I asked still in shock .
 
He lean forward to my level and look directly to my eyes " finding my Cinderella ~ " showing me a blue plastic toy ring before he walk away .
" wait!! jonghyun ssi!! I'm your fan can I take a pic~t~ ur~ " I let out a big sigh when he disapeared .
" what a waist ~~ " i said pouting in my seat .
 
Then suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my shoulder freaking me so bad .
i quickly turn around to identify him and i see jonghyun face few inches away from mine AGAIN.
" oh sorry to scare you ~ but do you want to take a picture with me? " he said smiling.
I gulp as he take off his cap and stick his face next to mine to take a selca in his phone .
 
" smile ~ you are pretty when you smile " he winked at me before he hold his phone high and I do as he said .
We both smile and after I hear the camera click sound I turn around to face him and say..
" thank you for this great memory ~i'm oppa biggest fan " with a big dorky smile in my red face .
" no need to thank me ~ I have a weakness against pretty girls who cry " he said shyly as he scratch the back of his head then he quickly
put his cap back and take my phone to send me the picture .
 
After he do that we shake hands goodbye and everyone go in his way .
" he is so sweet ~ he is like everything I dream of ~ but why I feel like I met him before? aniya~ " I thought shaking my head as i leave the park .
 
Chunji pov
 
As soon as we finish the Guerilla date I started to think of a way to skip the rest of our schedule .
" hyung can you go ahead and cover for me I need to do something ~ " I said to cap hyung before I run away and start searching
for my secret wife leaving my group behind .
I went searching in every place around that area " I mean she won't be that far " I said to my self .
 
After I give up searching I sit on a bench in a small park and far away I saw a girl who looked like her walking in heavy steps so I followed her .
I waited to get close enough to her so I can make sure she was my secret wife and just when I was few steps behind i heard her mumbling .
" is she crying ? " I thought Getting closer .
 
once i get close enough my eyes widen when I hear her saying ..
" cute cute cute ~ Aigoo Aigoo ~ my cute husband ~ " as she kiss her phone screen .
 
I bite my lips in anger " so it was all a game! Woah she is a great actress! Just when I started to feel sorry for her! " i thought
as I walk faster .
I hurry and stand in front of her blocking her way full of rage then I madly grab the phone from her hand and scream..
 
" aha! I knew it you sick sesang fans! Your love can drive you crazy! You say you don't love me then you kiss my picture like a lunatic? "
as I rub her phone on her face .
" yah ! are you gone crazy! Why would I kiss your picture! I told you many times I hate you! " she shouted pushing my hand away from her face .
" then how do you explain this! " I said pointing at the picture in her phone ..
 
" what? you mean my one and only love jonghyun ssi picture?! " she yelled at me before she let out a never ending evil laugh .
I look at her embarrassed and feeling a shame of my self " I.. I.. its just that I ... " I couldn't find a thing to say .
 
She take her phone from my shaking hand and shoot me an angry look I can never forget ..
" don't appear in front of me ever again! " she said with tears filled her angry eyes and then she took a taxi and disappear .
 
" I did it again ~ I acted like a jerk all over again " I thought standing there full of regret then i remember i didn't get her name or number AGAIN.
" aish!!! " i shouted standing in the middle of the street .
 
 
 
 
see you tomorrow ^__^