Mysteries can be solved with a picture

She Is My Secret Wife

hi subscribers ^^ 

​enjoy~ :D

 


 

" naga ~~ ! " he shouted at you and you quickly do as he say .

Not knowing where to go you automatically go back to the bedroom and sit on the bed scared and super confused .

" what just happened ? am I in a dream or did I just saw Chunji's ... " you mumbled .

You hear heavy footsteps and you run and close the door before he arrive .

" yah ! Open the door that's my room ! " chunji madly knocked the door .

" who are you ? you can't be Ten top's chunji?! right?! and why I'm with you ? And why we were sleeping in the same bed ? "

you demanded for answers .

Chunji stop knocking and scratch the back of his head " we were ? " he said thinking of the annoying object he was kicking all night long .

" aish! it was her~ she has to be in pain ! aish!! pabo!! " he mentally scolded him self .

" why you are not talking back ! " you shouted before your bare shoulders start to shiver from coldness .

" listen I'm Chunji from teen top and I have no idea how we end up like this! I think we are one night stand so I would be happy if you understand and leave my house before anyone comes ~ " he gave you some piece of his mind .

But you didn't answer him back instead you left him standing there for minutes and minutes .

 

Your pov

 

Suddenly I started to shiver as my bare shoulders got cold I quickly looked for any piece of cloth to wear I open the closet and I was shocked of what I saw .

" Omg!!!! " I gasped staring at the clothes that looked exactly like mine except they looked messy and smell bad .

" what the hell is this?! is this some kind of new twisted kpop idols show! " I thought taking the blue shirt that I could swear I was wearing it last Saturday at work and I grab a pair of black skinny jeans and open the door for Chunji who was losing his mind .

" what do you have to say about this ? " I said showing him the picture in my phone with last Saturday date in it .

 

Chunji pov

 

I started to secretly curse that girl as I wait behind the door and finally she decided to open .

" what took you so long ! now would you leave ! " I asked her trying to be as polite as I could which is so not like me .

But then my eyes widen in shock when I saw the picture In her phone  .

" Woah ~ she looks pretty in this picture " I thought lost in my thoughts .

Then a strong hit on my head woke me up " yah ! Don't you see it?! I was wearing the same exact thing ! " she told me looking pissed off .

" umm then you are a dirty person ? or someone need shopping? oh~ are you doing this for money?! "

I wondered not getting what she meant by that picture .

Again her fest flow in the air to hit my head but stronger this time " yah ! What did I do wrong ? " I protest rubbing my head .

" dirty? I just took a shower! You are the one who was doing his business earlier aish! Chincha ~ "

she shouted forcing me to stand in front of my closet .

" look this all my clothes and stuff ! What kind of stupid game is this ? " she said looking at me with watery eyes .

I don't know why but I thought a small hug might sort everything so I hugged her .

but I was wrong she pushed me away and shouted with pain " do you think this is funny dragging me to sleep with you and then do this ha ? just because you are a star you think you can do whatever you like ? "

her words throw a dagger in my heart but me as always pabo Chunji couldn't accept the idea of a girl rejecting my hugs so I said to her ..

" yes it was a game ~ what would you do ? " smirking and then I leaned forward and since she was as the same height as me we were almost

in the same eye level and i whispered ..

" stop acting innocent ~ I know you enjoyed it " and went for a kiss .

 

No one pov

 

your heart was about to stop when you saw Chunji face few inches away " omo!! what is he doing?! " you thought .

although you hate Teen Top and the fact that this jerk got to be chinji you surprisingly did nothing and stood there waiting for him to kiss you .

it was like a strange force was stopping you from moving just when your lips was about to click The door bell rung freaking the two of you .

" yah ! Run away " Chunji said pushing you causing to stumble and fall on the floor .

" and I was just wondering why he is not in my top bias list! " you thought standing back on your feet rubbing your poor .

" yah why you still standing! Hide! " he whispered as he push you inside the bathroom while you fight him .

" what an annoying girl! I wonder how I end up with her! She is not my type ! " he thought going down stairs to open the door .

He take a deep breath and faked a smile before he open the front door .

" annyeong what brings you here ? " he said blocking the way with his right hand .

" I have a delivery for Mr. songki " the delivery women said .

Chunji smile like a dork and then sigh wiping his forehead " thank you thank you~~ " he said taking the package from her .

" sorry sir but you will have to sign th...." before she finish chunji plant a kiss on the delivery women cheek and close the door in her face

leaving her stunned  .

 

He sat on the living room and open the small package thinking it's some another cash from his uncle .

" ha ? Plane ticket to Paris ? " then he went to read the small card inside the envelop .

" Chunji hyung congratulation~ happy honeymoon~ this gift is form us! Enjoy ~ "

Chunji clench on his teeth and throw the envelop on the floor mad " these kids went too far with their pranks! " he said .

as he stand up to go back to you something fall down from his lap he look at it and it looked like a picture so he grabbed it and turn it over

" oh my @#$%!&%!!!!! " he shouted when he see a picture of you and him in wedding outfit sharing a kiss .

You quickly run down stairs when you hear his scream followed with a strong sound of something hit the floor .

your eyes widen in shock when you see Chunji lying on the floor unconscious .

 

 

Next chapters will be so good ^__^