Job hunting

She Is My Secret Wife

 

I wonder if there is anyone really read this story o.o"

Anyway enjoy~

 


 

- Week later -
 

No one pov
 

You were going crazy looking for a new job but you had no luck whatsoever .
" eonnie lets take a break I'm tired " your little 16 years old sister said Who came to help you .
" yah jennieya I have to find a job this week ! I have a rent and dept to pay! And I need to eat to live! " you shouted at her .

se suddenly stop walking and turn around to have a full look at you ..

" eonnie you have a great body ~ pretty smooth light skin ~ ... have you ever thought of modeling ? "

she asked you touching your face and body .
" what? Modeling? " you said bursting in laughters before you get annoyed " stop touching me! " you scream.

then you lean forward and grab her shoulders to look deep in her eyes 
" you know how much I hate people who work in that industry do you want me to kill my self ?! " you said poking her head .
" eh? but i am ... i am in that industry? I'm a trend teen model~ " she pouted trying to understand your words.
" that's exactly my point ~ " you said before you laugh and walk away as she run after you screamig ..

" eonnie!! Let's go together"

jonghyun pov


" what take us so long ? Shouldn't we start shooting the mv already? " I asked my manger .
" the modal is sick I'm afraid she can't come to the shooting " I heard a somebody said to the director .
" aish!! then lets wrap everything!! " the director said going mad.
I give a look at our manger and he quickly run to the director ..

" we can't do any further delay this mv needs to be done in 3 days ! We have a comeback date ~ " he said .

The director look at him then he scream " then to do ! Do you want me dress as a girl and shoot the mv right now ! "
I stare at my follow Shinee members and say " I think we are in trouble~ any suggestions ? "
Taemin walks to me and say " how about snsd jessica noona ? " I shake my head and say ..

" wont do ~ snsd have plans for japan promoting so they will be busy ~ " then I stare at key waiting for his sugesstion ..

 " don't look at me!! f(x) also busy preparing for sm town concert ~ " He said pouting .

then onew walk slowly and stand behind Taemin before he grab his shoulder and scream ..

" how about taeminie?? "

we all laugh and nod at his words aproving his idea while Taemin push onew hands and scream ..

" yah I won't do it so stop laughing ~ " as his cheeks turn fire red.
Key run to him and pinch his cheeks " Taemin you are pretty enough to be a girl~ " he joked .
I laugh at my crazy chingus and walk away as i grab my phone to call hyung seo man but right then I remeber something.

" I found it!! I know who is our modal ! " I said snapping my fingers .

" sorry for calling you suddenly like that but can you do me a fever ? " I asked her right away .

 

 

 

interesting ^^