Sway my Heart

She Is My Secret Wife

 

 


 

You go ahead and sit in the hotel room that jonghyun booked for the two of you and wait for him .

" Woah ~ jonghyun is really thoughtful and romantic " you thought entering the living room as you look at the one red rose lying on the round brown table

with a small pink card  " to my one and only beautiful girl sora Saranghae~ <(^_^<) " you read that and giggle before you grab the rose and enjoy the

wonderful scent .

- after 1 hour - 

" Ahhh ~ this is just like a dream ~ I can't believe I'm jonghyun girl ! " you shouted spinning around the room happy after you had a worm bath and change into more suitable clothes for the special occasion .

you stop spinning once you start feeling dizzy at that moment you hear knock on the door , you take a quick look at the wall mirror in front of you as you fix your wavy hair .

" just a sec ~ " you said as you pull down your y black mini dress " finally oppa is here !! " you thought but then the knocking became louder disturbing you.

" oppa is really something !! he can't wait little more!! " you run happily to open the door .

 

Chunji pov

 

I follow her all the way until she stopped in front of heaondae hotel .

I get down and start following every step she do so I had to book a room as well , it was kinda expensive but I had to see what my wife was about to do so i used ajjhussi credit card " is she cheating on me ? " I thought playing my husband role before I hit my head as I remember she still have no idea we are husband and wife .

I follow her to Room " 203 " and waited for an hour in front of the door before I made my mind and decide to confront her .

I knock her door madly and desperately as i die wanting to know what is going on behind this door .

I hear her footsteps coming closer as my heart beat gets faster , she open the door and right then my eyes ball fall out .

for the first time of my life i was speechless i saw the iest women in black mini dress and y red heels with the prettiest smile I ever seen before that pretty smile of her switch to a scary gasp  .

" sora wait !! " i said as she attempt to close the door on my face but thankfully my brain worked quickly or didn't work , cause I did the worst thing

any person can think of .

" ouch ~!! " I let out a never ending scream as she slammed the door at my hand .

" what the hell you were thinking ?? " she scolded me for putting my hand like that .

she bite her lips in regret and quickly run inside to come back with a bag full of ice .

I was squeezing in pain as i press on my poor red hand before she grab my hand and carefully put the ice bag .

looking at her taking care of me I felt all the pain disappeared and I only thought of one thing " how my secret wife is very pretty and sweet "

as she softly rub the ice bag on my swollen hand .

" does it hurt ? " she asked with a worried look .

I nod silently acting like a baby then she ask me to come inside with her as she go inside to grab her bag and go through it looking for painkillers

while I lie down on the sofa .

 

No one pov

 

" why is he acting like a cry baby ! I didn't slam the door that hard ~ or did I ? " you thought going through your bag for some painkillers .

in the other hand chunji did his secret little investigation game " what's wrong with this nice smell ?? this looks like couple room ~ what is this rose? "

taking advantage of the time you went to the kitchin to grab the glass of water .

" Jonghyun Oppa ? Aish ! I should have known it was him!" Chunji thought reading that card as he fake some cheesy pain sound effect  .

you look at the painkiller in your hand and say ..

" I need to give him this and get rid of him as soon as possible before jong oppa come and misunderstand this whole situation"

you thought grabbing the glass of water .

 

" noona ~ can you hold this ice bag for me I don't feel my hand any more ~ " chunji whined from the other room as he throw his body on the sofa again .

" noona ?! eh!! Why is he suddenly acting nice to me? Aish! Maybe I should act nice too so i can ask him to get lost for good! "

you thought walking to the living room " ah~ my hand " he complained when you show up , you raise an eye brow as you give him the painkiller and the

glass of water " thank you noona ~ " he said as he take it from you .

 

you sit next to him and take the bag of ice " you should be more careful ~ " you mumbled as you rub his hand .

then you trun your head at his direction wanting to give him a piece of your mind but you pause once your eyes land on his pink lips as he drink the

water gracefully .

You gulp staring at the delicious y lips of his as your cheeks turn red and your heart start beating fast .

" what's going on with me ?! " you thought shaking your head while covering your burning cheeks .

 

" noona is there something wrong ? " Chunji said his lips after he noticed you .

after he do that you find your heart beat even faster and you start to sweat like a water stream .

" please leave ~ " you said dropping the ice bag on the floor as you stand up fast scared and confused at the sudden sway in your heart .

" noona what is going on ? Did I do Something wrong ? " he asked taking back by your strange attitude .

 

You stare at him and scream " just go away ~! " as you try to walk away but then you stumble with your heels and fall backwards right into Chunji's arms .

he stare at your face few inches away and gulp while you shut your eyes so tight " ok just do it fast ! " you thought puckering your lips .

" yah! what are you doing ? Someone is knocking the door? " Chunji said waking you up .

you open your eyes and gasp " jonghyun Oppa! aniyoo!! What should I do ?! " you panicked .

 

 

ok i need to sleep hehe ~ maybe i will update more later ~ when i wake up :D