A surprise birthday party

She Is My Secret Wife

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had so much fun writing this chapter :))

i hope you enjoy reading it^^

 


 
Jonghyun was up to something as he went out to do some shopping .
" should I buy this? I don't think sora will love this , hummm... " he wondered for hours as he walk from one shop to
another looking for the right gift to give you .
" what if she refuse to meet me and everything goes bad? I really need to put all my heart in this one so she could see my
true feeling and don't reject me " he thought asking the flower lady to wrap a nice colorful bouquet .
  
You sit on your bed feeling down " why it has to be like this! I can't even spend my birthday with the one I love! How sad! " you thought lying back on the bed.
" I really thought this 3 days here at busan will be the best days of my life! But here I am all alone " you thought frustrated before you let out a never ending sigh .
" he didn't even bother him self to wish me a happy birthday! A simple message would have been great! "
you shouted hitting the bed with your hands and legs like a little baby .
" wait! Where is my phone? " you said going through your pocket.
" aish!! I forgot it there!! " you hit your head as you remember .
 
You go back to Chunji room and knock the door " why he is not opining! I can't stand here all day long! " you thought annoyed after the long wait.
" yah!!!!! " you shouted knocking harder.
 
Chunji pov
 
" so any ideas? I think my brain can't function right now" I said scratching the back of my head .
Ricky walk towards me and whisper to my ear " why? Are you having y thoughts about her now? " he joked .
" what???? " I shouted hitting his arm then L.joe came to join us and started to hit Ricky as well " ahhh!! Appue~~~~ "
Ricky whined.
" I have an idea!! " Neil shouted as his eyes sparks .
We gather around him eager to hear his idea .
He start to give each one of us a list of things to do as we listen to him carefully .
Right then  a heavy knock on the door was heard " are you expecting someone? " Neil asked me as I shake my head " no "
I walk cluelessly to the door and open it to find sora standing there almost going to explode " annyeong " I said flashing
her a sweet smile as I wave.
She glare at me and push me aside to walk inside the room totally ignoring my existence .
" hey!! " I said as she make her way to the boys .
" where is my phone? " she shouted searching on the table .
" you mean this? " I said giving her the hand phone.
She pause to shoot me a dirty look before she snatch the phone from my hand and walk out the room with the speed of light.
" hyung your girl is very weird~ " L.joe said raising an eyebrow.
" tell me something I don't know" I said staring at the door been slammed.
 
No one pov 
 
As You walk back to your room you check your phone and see 5 missed calls from jonghyun " uhhh!! Why i didn't see this earlier! " you thought going through your messages .
You find 3 messages in your box , you open them as you walk inside your room .
One was from your little sister " happy birthday unnie!! <(^_^<) " while the other one was from your old friend from
work " happy birthday chingu!! " and the last one was from your one and only love jonghyun .
" ohhh oppa!! You are sweet!! I do forgive you!! " you thought reading his sweet message .
 
" even though I couldn't give you what I promised and only brought tears to your eyes I want you to know that from
today and forward I will be everything Kim sora dreamed of, I will be the sweet understanding boyfriend the one who
trust his girl and always be by her side, I will be a better jonghyun so I can only bring happiness to your life and make you smile whenever you think of me, happy birthday my love "
 
You start to cry happiness tears and right then you receive another message from jonghyun saying..
" be ready tonight I'm preparing a special night for my birthday girl " 
You scream from joy and start jumping around hugging your phone before you run to look for the right dress for the
special night .
 
It was almost 7 pm when you heard knock on the door, you quickly run to open and you gasp once you see what
was behind the door.
A very elegant dark blue dress on the hanger with v neck line not a very law one but it was certainly a provocative one .
something looked like this ..
 
 
 
 
With pair of pretty black heels, You turn left and right at the hallway trying to see who brought this things in front of your door .
Suddenly your eyes notied a small white card on the dress , you take it and start to read
" sora happy birthday , let's have fun " and at the bottom of the card there was sticker So you ripped it and found this written..
" you really wanna play!! Then change first and lets the game start!! " you laugh at his words
and think " oppa is so much fun!! " before you grab the dress and go inside to change.
 
after you change into your dress and put on some light make up you leave the room to find a cute hello kitty design paper
placed on the ground.
 
You grab it and say " very cute!! " as you read it " because you are pretty " you smile once you read that .
" oppa is really romantic! " you said with a big dorky grin in your face.
you take another step and again you see the hello kitty on the ground to only realize that he spred all the hallway with those sweet love letters to guide you to your distnation.
" because you have the best smile " you read excited to read the next one is you go to ride the elevator .
" because you are sweet " you giggled " because you stole my heart " your eyes were shinning as you read the one hanging
on the elevator mirror as you go down .
"because you are special to me" you read as you get of the elevator .
You walk on the hotel hall tracking the hello kitty not ashamed of people stares.
" because I really like you " You read as you blush " ahhhhh I can't handle all this love!! " walking to the close door where 
you read the last love letter " because i want you to love me " you stop thinking ..
" so he is Behind this door " as you stand in front of what looked like a closed hall for conference .
You close your eyes and take a deep breath as you put your hand on the door handle preparing to make you grand entry .
" surprise!!! " They screamed inside the darkroom as soon as you walked in .
you stare at the darkness confused and scared " what is going on? " before you get blinded by the massive light beam directed
towards you .
you quickly cover your eyes with your purse " happy birthday Kim sora! " a familiar voice shouted before the laser light
show and the music start to play .
You slowly take your purse down to see a room full of colorful balloons , beautiful flowers and many other cute stuff .
you smile in happines as you read the big sign " happy birthday sora " before they start to sing and your dazzling eyes land
on them performing for your birthday party on the big stage .
 
 
 

Sorry for my spelling mistakes I am too lazy to check >_<