Forever My Secret Wife (1)

She Is My Secret Wife

 

I have to say first to me " tomorrow = 5 days " xD

sorry the final chapter was so long that I had to make it 2 parts :( 

So this is part one ^^ part 2 will be up in 2 hours promis!! >_<  enjoy ~~ 


 

" because I love her and she is my secret wife " chunji said.

you look at him and raise an eyebrow " secret wife? Don't you think you are going over board? " as you stand up swaying from left to right.

" sora kwenchana! " Chunji said running to support you . jonghyun push chunji aside and catch you before you fall " yah! don't touch me! " you shouted pushing jonghyun away annoyed of the fact he is the one who supported you.

" can you both stop acting childish! " you added walking to Chunji. You raise your hand and poke his chest with your finger " I was starting to like you! you don't have to lie to win my heart! " poking him harder. Chunji grab your finger stopping you then he hold your hand with a sad look on his face.

" I'm sorry sora I know I should have told you earlier but I'm not playing games its true you are my wife " you slowly take your hand and stare at the honest look in his eyes before you burst laughing hysterically .

" can you believe this! I'm Chunji secret wife! It was me all along and I had no idea! " you said facing jonghyun who was confused and out of words with what is going on in front of his eyes.

" you started to like him? So after all you cheated on me? " jonghyun was astonished .

You face him and then start to laugh harder pointing at the two men standing on your left and right " so funny!! " you said covering your mouth as you laugh.

" that was not the reaction I was expected " Chunji thought scratching the back of his head.

" she is drunk ~ " jonghyun told chunji " so she will probably not remember all this by tomorrow morning , its better if we act like this never happen "

he fixed his eyes on Chunji and give him an evil glare .

" I don't understand " Chunji said .

jonghyun walk closer to chunji and pat his shoulder " just take her signature now and file for divorce , it will probably take about a week or so ".

" what?! " Chunji madly scream at him" there is no way I will divorce kim sora ! I love her and I want to spend my life with her " he said before jonghyun grab him from the collar " aish! you little mother #@$& !! do you wanna die ! " but then jonghyun notice the people in the beach eyeing him so he release Chunji.

" do you think she will forgive you after she know you took advantage of her and married her without she know ?! Guess you still don't know real kim sora "

he finished his words and walk back to you " advantage?? without she know? " chunji repeated jonghyun words as he remember the package mail he got at the first day he met sora. " could it be him?! is he the one who send that to mu uncle house? did he knew about that all along?! "chunji thought walking after jong.

" how did you know? are you the one who sent the picture and the plane tickets?! " he demanded for answers .

" what are you talking about? what picture and tickets?? " jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

" listen i don't know what you are planning but stay away from sora! don't you dare and hurt her! " chunji shouted as he grab jonghyun from shoulder and force him to turn around " i mean it!! " chunji face for the first time looked scary and that freaked jonghyun a little bit before he shove chunji hand and push him with his hands. " i dont have time for you! " jonghyun said walking to you ,he gasp once he find you dozing on the table.

He wrap your arm around his neck to give you body support while Chunji stand there thinking wither jonghyun is being honest or not.

" but still even if she will hate me I can't let her be with him! she is my wife after all " Chunji thought walking to jonghyun he grasp jonghyun wrest " if you don't mind I would love to take my wife back to her room " he finally gathered the courage to say that .

jonghyun stare at him full of anger as he prepare his fest to knock Chunji down " do you really want us to go there? fans are watching if you are fine with scandals then let it be I mean I'm already full of them got nothing to lose " at that moment teen top members and Shinee arrived the scene and a shocked expression draw in their faces once they witness the fight , jonghyun see his hyungs and stand still embarrassed by the situation .

" hyung " Minho nod at jonghyun as in " let her go" .

Jonghyun nod back and hand the drunk you to Chunji then he whispered " I will kill you if you lay a finger on her "

Chunji glare at him and scream " its not like I will take advantage of a drunk girl! " then jonghyun shoot him a questioning look " I mean not this time! i mean she is already ... what i mean is ... aish!! " he fumble before jonghyun push him aside and join his friends to leave the place .

Chunji stare for a sec at his hyungs who are dumbfounded before he take you back to his room .

he struggle to put you in bed as you fight him " Andwae! I am queen sora! " she mumbled along with some weird things .

 

Chunji pov

 

I had the worst nightmare trying to put drunk sora in bed .

" yah stay still! " I shouted as she wave her hands randomly in the air and mumble weird things .

as I try to tuck her in bed she raise her hand all of sudden and hit my face with her sharp nails " aish kim sora ! " I lost my temper .

I stand up and started to scold her.

" why are you always like this! Why you can't just say what you feel! Why do you let him be around you when you don't love him! Why Do you drink when you can't ... " I went on scolding her like an old lady hands on my waist .

suddenly She gets up on bed and sit on her knees, she reach her two hands and grab my shirt collar to pull me down to her level .

i stare at her confuse not able to move a muscle as she pull me closer to her face she title her head and we lock lips .

my eyes widen and my heart start to beat like a jungle drums as she keep on kissing me " sora~ " I shouted broken the kiss not wanting to take advantage of her again.

She look at me and pout " I know I didn't had the courage to say this before but let me say this even though I might not remember a thing tomorrow " she said going off the bed to stand in front of me while I step back scared of what she will do next but then she say " lee chan hee I love you " I mentally gasp at her shocking love confession.

jumping inside from happiness i find my self grin like an idiot but after a short time i lower my head as I remember what jonghyun said " she will probably hate me tomorrow when she find out the truth from jonghyun " I thought .

" Chunji what are you thinking? " she said I felt her soft touch on my left cheek so I quickly grabbed her hand to plant a kiss on her knuckles " you don't need to say that if you don't mean it " I told her .

the minute i say that she wrap her arms around my waist and hug me like a little baby don't want to ever let go " i mean it i really love you, please don't you ever leave me " she said burying her face in my chest .

i smile and hug her as well " stupid girl, you should have said that earlier " i said as i kiss her forehead.

 

your pov 

 

i open my eyes feeling my head is about to explode " what a birthday i had yesterday! " i said .

i start to scan the room the minute i open my eyes and as soon as i get up i wonder " where is chunji? " not seeing his belongs in the room .

i walk to around checking every room find him but there was no trace of chunji whatsoever " what did happen? all i remember me laughing like lunatic at jonghyun and chunji , how did i end up here? aish!! i hate being drunk! " i thought scratching my neck before i gasp " oh my god!! i didn't do that!! " as i remember me locking lips with chunji. 

" he will think i'm a weird girl now " i shouted as i hit the table with my hand " what is this? " i narrowed my eyes once it landed on the paper laying on the table.

sora i am sorry for everything i did i should have told you in the first day that you are my secret wife but i thought of you as a crazy fan so i didn't , but after i got to know you i decided to say the truth but whenever i wanted to something would happen and prevent that, anyway you don't have to worry or to freak out yesterday i took your signature while you were drunk and today i'm going to seoul to start the divorce process i will call you once everything finish and after that you will not hear from me ever again.

reading those words made my eyes watery as it sink in my head " it was me! i'm chunji secret wife! " .

sitting there for long minutes thinking of what should i do , how can i deal with this shocking news until it hit me " why would i let him go?! even if he didn't tell me the truth, why should i stop loving him? if i think about it he was protecting me by choosing not to expose my identity it shows he really loves me and marriage takes two so i'm to blame too!! for being a freaking pabo who totally forget everything when she is drunk!! " after i say that i stand up and narrow my eyes as i make a fest with my hand " lee chan hee!! i'm not going to let you divorce me! " before i go to my room and pack my belongs.

 

no one pov

 

you rush down and check out but before you leave you ask the front desk lady " when did chunji left " and she tell you " only two hours ago ".

then you quickly run outside the hotel and in your way you bump into jonghyun " where are you going? " he gasped the minute he saw your bags.

" i don't have time!! i'm sorry jonghyun!! i really wish you find the right girl for you!! " you shouted taking a taxi leaving him in shock.

at the airport 

" excuse me, can you tell me if there been any flights to seoul in the past two hours? " you asked one of the employee there.

he don't answer and instead he point at the big screen " all the flights to seoul are canceled!! " you gasped.

" yes, no flights to seoul today " he said. " what is this? so he didn't come here? then is he still in busan? " you wondered biting your nails nervously.

" young lady, you can take the train if you are in hurry~" he said.

your eyes widen at his words and you scream " aish pabo!! of course he would take the train!! " heading to the subway.

" hyung lets just travel tomorrow!! there is no need to take the subway! do you know how un com-fort-able is to travel while there is hundreds of eyes staring at every single move you are doing!! " Ricky said hugging chunji arm as the rest stand there bored inside the airport .

" yah! people here in busan don't really love us that much!! you can see how they are ignoring us right now! " cap said as he fix his mask.

" aigoo!! that's because they are thoughtful fans! not because they don't love us! " Ricky said earning him self a hit on the head. " ouch! " he whined.

" is not that  sora! " L.jeo pointed at you .

Chunji shake Ricky away from his hand while his eyes widen in shock " what brings her here?! i thought she will be happy i left and stay with jonghyun".

" hey chunji~ she might be here for another reason not you " cap teased before neil shush him.

chunji face becomes sad once you don't see him and pass by " goodbye sora " he whispered as he turn around to the opposite direction and walk in heavy steps preparing to leave the airport with the guys.

you stop walking once you hear chunji voice " did i just imagine that or chunji is here?" you thought walking in circles as you search for him among the crowd.

once you don't find him, you run and grab the speaker from the desk " pabo!! i wanna be your secret wife!! i'm not mad at you! please if you hear this don't leave i really love you and i wanna spend my life with you " you said through the speaker confessing in front of the whole crowd of people there.