To You Now

She Is My Secret Wife

Badkitty11 my sweet candy dongseang!! and love sister!! saranghae <3

I really like your fic [ Hello My Teenager ] everyone you should read it as well it's good!! 

now as far as for this chapter i should say it's full of cuteness and chunji!! and a shock at the end xD

enjoy!!

 


 

Jonghyun pov

 

" hello I'm kim jonghyun can I book the conference hall for today ? " I asked the owner of heaondae hotel .

He agree right away as he recognize my face " my daughter love Shinee if you just give me your autograph " he joked as I bow thankful for his understanding.

I kindly give him the autograph and I even record a video message to her using his phone.

then I walk down to the guys who just came from soul to share with me this special day .

" sorry for making you wait " I apologized to them as I gasp for air .

Key pat my back and joke " Aigoo hyung is getting old already! " as onew add " no wonder he is rushing to marry her " making everyone burst in laughter

while I shake my head in disbelieve .

" lets grab something to eat I am sure you are hungry for chicken " I teased onew making him choke with his words.

When we go to a close by indoor restaurant we discuss our plan .

" what song we should sing for her? " I asked biting my burger.

" how about noona Neumo yeppo? " Taemin suggested.

" but she is not jonghyun noona Aigoo! " Minho said poking Taemin head .

Teaming fix his bang and whine " appeu~ " in a very cute way causing minho to poke him again.

staring at the childish Minho i think for a while in Taemin suggest before I say

"I think that song is a good idea! But instead we will be singing sora Neumo yeppo " then all of them nod loving the idea .

" lets do that! Lets make sure the first member of Shinee get marry before he becomes ugly and old " key joked before i punch his arm.

After we finish eating we go back to the hotel to start decorating the room for sora surprise birthday but right then something unexpected happened .

" what? Taken?! How come! It was available just an hour ago! " I was pissed off .

She tells me that a young guy was preparing for his wife her first birthday party since they got married and he wanted it to be memorable

so she couldn't say no and gave him the key for the room .

Minho pat my shoulder " its not a big of deal sora is not that kind of girls who care about fancy things I'm sure she will be more than happy

to spend a quality time with you as her birthday gift " he said trying to cheer me up.

I calm down as i come up with another plan then i ask the guys help to set a nice table for two next to the beach .

 

Chunji pov

 

I hide behind the door as she walk inside the darkroom " surprise " the boys shouted before they turn on the lights and start the show .

I stare at her back standing next the door while she stand there stunned not moving a muscle.

I smile at the success of our plan and then the boys start performing " crazy " at the stage and the laser show was better than what I expected

" Daebak " I thought shocked with the great work cap put in this one since he was in charge of lightning .

I walk closer to her and hide behind the balloons in the corner as I stare at her profile " she look gorgeous! " I mumbled heart beating fast .

I grin once I see her smile as she enjoy the show and start clapping with excitement .

" sora I don't want you to be my secret wife anymore I want the whole world to know you are my wife! " I thought eyes fixed on her face .

At that moment the boys finish the performance but me was still lost in her beauty , remembering our plan i curse my self .

I walk straight to stand behind sora who looked breath taken by the surprise birthday party .

i pat her right shoulder as I gather every little courage I have inside of me .

 

Your pov

 

I was shocked and stunned by the dazzling surprise birthday party teen top members did for me I was like a little kid flying from happiness and my

heart was thankful as they were dancing and singing for me but as soon as my eyes scan the stage i realize that Chunji was not there I pout and my

heart squeeze a little " where is he? " i thought .

I didn't understand why but I was dying to see his face in front of me even though it's been few hours since last time we met .

Trying to keep my mood up I smile and start clapping focusing on the wonderful show .

Once the amazing performance finish I clap and clap moved by how sincere they were performing for me .

Right then I felt a soft touch causing my heart to jump out of my chest as he land his hand on my bare shoulder to turn my life upside down .

I find my self smiling like a pabo as I hear him saying " happy birthday sora "

not able to stand another minute without seeing his face I turn around with my big dorky smile .

i stare at how y he look in this black suit and white shirt and suddenly my world stop revolving as our eyes locked .

We were Standing there for a while not saying a word but our eyes said it all " we are in love " those words that we wanted to say but couldn't

find the courage to say it out load.

We kept staring and we didn't blink for a sec either until teen top members moved down the stage and walk to stand next to us .

L.joe step forward to give Chunji the mic and wink as he step back to join the rest of the boys which made me suspicious .

" sora " Chunji said with a serious face looking manly as never.

I nod at him curios to know what will he say next  .

" will you be my girlfriend? " he said.

my eyes widen in shock once he say that but then I remember teen top mv " crazy " where L.joe say that line and I laugh saying

" sorry I can't " sticking my tongue out .

everyone burst in laughter once i say that and start teasing chunji while he laugh as well before he turn the mic on and say ..

" you better be my girlfriend after this song end " as the music play and he start to dance around me..

Whoo woo hoo Whoo woo hoo Whoo woo hoo
Hey to you to you to you now
Whoo woo hoo Whoo woo hoo Whoo woo hoo
Hey to you to you to you now

 

he sung circling me as I pretend to cover my eyes laughing as well as blushing .

Then suddenly the boys leave the place to get on stage to perform as changjo start to sing 

Can you even hear my heart or are you pretending not to?
Why don’t you know, you stupid fool oh
I’m fallin’ down, getting deeper
Because of my longing for you, I can’t breathe, girl again today

while Chunji keep dancing in front of me melting my heart with his y moves .

 

No one pov

 

You scream " Andwae! " hands on your cheeks blushing as hell when Chunji place his hand on the back of your neck and sing ..

Everyone says I’m crazy, they tell me to forget you

But that’s not easy,
 

 then he slide his hand down as he sing  woo woo hoo and does the body wave to cause you a heartquick .

Chunji keep dancing and singing for you and then your face turn red when he lean forward and plant a kiss on your left cheek Before

he wink and join the boys on the stage .

You sit on the chair after your legs fail you from the over hotness .

your face light with happiness as you enjoy your birthday thanks to chunji and teen top " they are really sweet! why did i use to dislike them?!! " you thought.

as you watch them your mouth drop " what are they doing? " you gasped eyes open wide as cap and changjo take off their shirts to reveal their

well framed abs .

You gulp as they step at the front of the stage while Chunji stand in the middle .

your shocked expression change as soon as cap and changjo give you their backs and you read " date " at cap's back who was standing at

Chunji left  and " please " at changjo's back who was standing at Chunji right while Chunji pout in the middle hands under his chin looking freaking adorable .

Waiting for your answer you stand up and say " arraso!! i will Da... " not finishing your sentence your phone rings .

you look at the screen to read  ( Jong oppa -  my beautiful sora come to the beach i'm waiting )

Going Back to your realty you stare confused at Chunji who is on the stage still waiting for your answer .

" what should I do? " you thought .

having a break down for minutes you bite your lips and run out the room heading to the beach leaving chunji and the boys in total shock .

you run as fast as you can you even stumble twice and almost fall " aish!! " you said taking out your heels .

you glance the white round table with 2 white chairs from a distance and handsome jonghyun in black suit and dark blue shirt with a flowers in his hand .

you take a deep breath " i should be stronger! " as you walk towards him holding the shoes in your hand.

" wow you look pretty! " jonghyun said checking you while you nod at him gasping for air .

jonghyun notice your heavy breath and says " you didn't have to run!! i would wait for you even if it takes me all night " handing you the flowers.

you stare at his pretty full of love eyes and your heart squeeze in pain " i cant do it! i cant break his heart " you thought accepting the flowers.

the two of you sit and as you put the flowers on the table your eyes land at the champagne placed inside the crystal holder sitting in the center .

" I'm really sorry sora about that day and everything i think i should have ... " Jonghyun stopped speaking staring at you shocked as you pour the white

sparkling wine in your glass and gulp it all at once.

Jonghyun gasp feeling uneasy " I thought you said you don't drink much?! " he reminded you as you go for your second shot.

" is everything alright? " Jonghyun asked.

you finish your glass and smile at him " why i wouldn't be alright? i'm more than alright i'm alrighter!! " you said as you feel your head light.

Jonghyun gets up from his seat and walk to you he gets in one knees and grab your cold hand and stare at your eyes with love..

" i know you must be scared but i promise you i will always be by your side, i will make sure to make you fall in love with me everyday like it's your first day"

your heart beat fast as his words sink in your head and your eyes widen in shock once he take the small box out his pocket .

" sora, i know we have only known each other for a short time but it was enough for me to know i want to spend my  life with you " he said opening the box.

your shocked eyes reflect the shinny and pretty diamond ring as he says " would you do the honor and be my wife? "

you fumble with your words " the thing is ..it's not that...well you should know.. " before someone decide to interrupt you shouting..

" SORA!! YOU CAN'T MARRY HIM!! " 

you turn a round lost in words as you see chunji standing there gasping for air .

Jonghyun stand up full of rage and point at chunji " and why do you think she must listen to you?!! " screaming at him.

you stare at chunji worried before he answer " because i love her and she is my secret wife " he said looking right through your eyes.

 

nope this is not the end xD i will update the final chapter by tomorrow :D